PDA

View Full Version : "Is It The ...Mark Of The Demon ?"

megimoo
04-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Mystery scars on Obama's head - has the President had brain surgery ?

In pictures, Obama appears to have a long scar which goes up the side of his head and over his crown. Some conspiracy theorists claim they are scars that you would see on someone who has had brain surgery. But without medical records (along with his school records and birth certificate) no one seems to be able to provide an answer as to the cause of the mystery scars. Ben Hart, a blogger for Escape The Tyranny a website which presents itself as a Social Network & Forum For Conservatives, said: 'Obama's almost done with his first term, and we...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1373780/Mystery-scars-Obamas-head-begs-question--President-brain-surgery.html

linda22003
04-08-2011, 03:55 PM
It's the tribal scarification they perform on babies born in KENYA! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Articulate_Ape
04-08-2011, 03:59 PM
It's the tribal scarification they perform on babies born in KENYA! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Muslim babies. :eek:

Madisonian
04-08-2011, 04:08 PM
And you thought it was a horror story...

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg1MjUwODI4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzM2NzMyMQ@@._ V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

noonwitch
04-08-2011, 04:42 PM

Don't encourage them.

Madisonian
04-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Don't encourage them.

We are well beyond that...

Articulate_Ape
04-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Don't encourage them.

Can't handle it, Kenya?

Madisonian
04-08-2011, 06:40 PM

Muslim babies. :eek:

Helps to keep the primates straight until puberty. Think of the possible confusion.

Madisonian
04-08-2011, 07:07 PM
If you doubt me, just look at the poster 2 above this one.
Without the scars, that poster could now be President!:eek:

noonwitch
04-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Can't handle it, Kenya?

No, just sick of the birther crap. His Hawaii certificate looks just like my Indiana one, only with a green backround instead of the blue one Indiana used. All replacement certificates look like that, the states standardized them some time back. I know this from work, too, because we have to send to other states for birth certificates on a regular basis. They don't release the long form as a replacement for those who lost their originals anymore, they haven't for a very long time. Some of that may be due to identity protection, and some of it due to reducing stigma on illegetimate births. The short forms don't list how many prior births the mother had, or even whether the parents were married or not. Even into the 50s, some states were stamping the birth certificates of children born to unmarried mothers with "Bastard".

namvet
04-11-2011, 10:50 AM
that proves it. he's a zipper head

Gingersnap
04-11-2011, 11:18 AM
No, just sick of the birther crap. His Hawaii certificate looks just like my Indiana one, only with a green backround instead of the blue one Indiana used. All replacement certificates look like that, the states standardized them some time back. I know this from work, too, because we have to send to other states for birth certificates on a regular basis. They don't release the long form as a replacement for those who lost their originals anymore, they haven't for a very long time. Some of that may be due to identity protection, and some of it due to reducing stigma on illegetimate births. The short forms don't list how many prior births the mother had, or even whether the parents were married or not. Even into the 50s, some states were stamping the birth certificates of children born to unmarried mothers with "Bastard".

In a lot of states you can get a certified copy of your own birth certificate by going through the process of requesting a "confidential copy". This is identical to the certificate your parents got: doctor's name, hospital, witnesses, racial information, etc.

If you just request a regular (but legal) copy, you will get the short form. That form is adequate for I.D. purposes but has almost no information useful to genealogy which is why you have to jump through some extra hoops to get it.