PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Miller Unloads on Nancy Pelosi

megimoo
04-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Dennis Miller unloads on Nancy Pelosi by Thurston Howell I caught Dennis Miller on the O’Reilly Matter a couple nights back and Miller made a noteworthy dissertation regarding the disreputable tactics of Nancy Pelosi. ...VIDEO...

He referred to Pelosi telling the nation that seniors are going to be meeting premature deaths due to Paul Ryan’s Budget proposal. I really have to take issue with Miller’s rant but before I do, take a minute to view it so we’re on the same page.

Although this was for the most part accurate - and funny, I think that conservatives lose credibility when we make exaggerated statements like Miller’s claim about “Pelosi’s face being pulled tighter than Buddie Rich’s snare drum”.

http://www.thurstonhowell.net/

AmPat
04-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Once again, Dennis nails it. This is what comedy ought to look like. The DIMS have had their monopoly on fake news labeled as "comedy," I'd like to see actual comedy from a Conservative perspective. It should be easy, the Liberals write it themselves.

Calypso Jones
04-09-2011, 12:09 PM
what makes it so funny is that her face REALLY DOES look pulled tighter than Buddy Rich's snare drum. I really don't get what is up with these seventy plus year olds who insist on looking 20 or 30 years younger when we ALL KNOW they aren't. It's not like it makes them smarter. Actually they say the dumbest stuff.

AmPat
04-09-2011, 12:30 PM
what makes it so funny is that her face REALLY DOES look pulled tighter than Buddy Rich's snare drum. I really don't get what is up with these seventy plus year olds who insist on looking 20 or 30 years younger when we ALL KNOW they aren't. It's not like it makes them smarter. Actually they say the dumbest stuff.

She should start selling the rights to her fat butt. The rendered fat from her sizable fat butt could power several poor family's houses for several winters.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-09-2011, 12:42 PM
"Dennis Miller unloads on Nancy Pelosi"
-megimoo

"Once again, Dennis nails it"
-AmPat

"She should start selling the right to her fat butt"
-AmPat

You guys are gross.

CueSi
04-09-2011, 01:11 PM
-megimoo

-AmPat

-AmPat

You guys are gross.

I don't see the gross in the bolded... just saying.

~QC

AmPat
04-09-2011, 01:14 PM
I don't see the gross in the bolded... just saying.

~QC

Twisted!:o

megimoo
04-09-2011, 01:15 PM
what makes it so funny is that her face REALLY DOES look pulled tighter than Buddy Rich's snare drum. I really don't get what is up with these seventy plus year olds who insist on looking 20 or 30 years younger when we ALL KNOW they aren't. It's not like it makes them smarter. Actually they say the dumbest stuff.Her skin is so tight over her nose and cheeks that it cracks like Michael Jackson's nose .She's a Hollywood wanabe with all of her skin tucks and folds .She must use massive amounts of cold cream to keep that parchment like skin from splitting along the seams .She has need of an ancient Egyptian embalmer skills to keep her face from falling off .

CueSi
04-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Twisted!:o

and if I can't see it... I say it doesn't exist.

~QC

FlaGator
04-09-2011, 01:23 PM
-megimoo

-AmPat

-AmPat

You guys are gross.

No, this is gross
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/08/boehner-trash-dump-facebook_n_846858.html

megimoo
04-09-2011, 01:53 PM
No, this is gross
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/08/boehner-trash-dump-facebook_n_846858.htmlTypical union intimidation tactics proves is that unions really do operate like the mafia organization.

Dan D. Doty
04-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Typical union intimidation tactics proves is that unions really do operate like the mafia organization.

Of course let us not forget then dear Nancy won't allow the people working at her businesses to form unions.

PS. Dennis Miller is a kick ass genuis!!!

Zathras
04-09-2011, 04:25 PM
-megimoo

-AmPat

-AmPat

You guys are gross.

And you're a humorless fucktard without the brains god gave the common bacteria.

fettpett
04-09-2011, 04:31 PM
And you're a humorless fucktard without the brains god gave the common bacteria.

he sounds like a little nancy boy that would be in that other vid, general waste of manskin

Rockntractor
04-09-2011, 04:33 PM
he sounds like a little nancy boy that would be in that other vid, general waste of manskin

He still has some bad manners.:confused:

fettpett
04-09-2011, 04:34 PM
He still has some bad manners.:confused:

I don't think he's learned any, no amount of banning will fix it. just your typical thin skinned libtard

SaintLouieWoman
04-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Dennis Miller's comments were right on. I don't care about her plastic surgery, but I do care about all the lies coming out of that mouth. The sad thing is the dems get away with this stuff. Shame on the Republicans for being intimidated by them. Kudos to Miller for his courageous comments, both sadly funny and accurate.

Zathras
04-09-2011, 05:22 PM
I don't think he's learned any, no amount of banning will fix it. just your typical thin skinned libtard

Funny thing is KS has proven that you can be thin skinned and so dense that not even light can escape at the same time.

namvet
04-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Pissolsi is so batty im bettin' she sleeps upside down

PoliCon
04-10-2011, 10:41 AM
I just want to point out that Denny is a hometown Pittsburgh boy. :) :p

megimoo
04-10-2011, 02:44 PM
I just want to point out that Denny is a hometown Pittsburgh boy. :) :pHe left just in time !

PoliCon
04-10-2011, 08:19 PM
oh wow. that stung. :rolleyes: