PDA

View Full Version : Obama Losing Canada to Russia?

marv
04-11-2011, 12:15 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/canada/2011/04/11/obama-losing-canada-russia

(snip)

With a population of 140 million, the world’s largest national land mass, the world’s largest Arctic presence, and a wealth of natural resource and agricultural potential, Russia is a natural partner for Canada.

(snip)

CueSi
04-11-2011, 02:23 PM
That's it. We need a voodoo priest, Bruce Campbell, some candles and a flight to California.

We're ressurecting Reagan.

~QC

AmPat
04-11-2011, 02:48 PM
All of our traditional allies are hedging their bets due to O Blah Blha and company. While this group of idiots are in charge of the USA, there is no benefit or security in being a USA ally. :cool:

KhrushchevsShoe
04-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Russia sold most of the North American influence to us a long time ago. If anything Gazprom is a competitor to Canada, not a friend.

lacarnut
04-11-2011, 03:05 PM
We have some of the most fanatical crazy ass liberal politicians in the world in the United States. We kiss our enemy's ass and turn around and kick our friends in the balls. For example, we have Env. nuts in Congress that want to ban Canadian oil imports that are derived from oil sands. I could care less if they were sucking it from dead baby seals; we need oil. We import more oil from Canada than any other country in the world. If Obama and these liberal screwballs piss the Canadian government off, they will reduce the oil sales to us and sell more to the Russians. We will be in a world of hurt if that happens. Russia will bend over backwards to gain more access to their oil. Liberal Democrats want to punish them.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Not just oil, we import more anything from Canada than anyone else. I highly doubt our friendly northern neighbors are really going to turn their backs on us.

lacarnut
04-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Not just oil, we import more anything from Canada than anyone else. I highly doubt our friendly northern neighbors are really going to turn their backs on us.

In the past, we have treated Canada like a red headed stepchild. Like I said, loonies on your side of the aisle want to ban oil derived from oils sands. That does not set to well, and one day they may just decide to sell more oil to Russia and less to us. That is not turning their backs on us. Just a little payback for our idiotic energy policy and the screwballs in the Democratic party.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Russia doesn't need to buy oil from elsewhere. They are a massive exporter of fossil fuels, there is almost no room for foriegners in Russia's oil market except for those who have already bought themselves in.

Wei Wu Wei
04-11-2011, 03:38 PM
We have some of the most fanatical crazy ass liberal politicians in the world in the United States.

lol

fettpett
04-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Russia doesn't need to buy oil from elsewhere. They are a massive exporter of fossil fuels, there is almost no room for foriegners in Russia's oil market except for those who have already bought themselves in.

you know that Canada is also a huge food producer and exporter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Canada#Agriculture

Russia still is a big importer of grain as they are still recovering from decades of Soviet agricultural practices that destroyed any chance of them keeping up with the US

noonwitch
04-11-2011, 04:18 PM
I didn't know that Canada was Obama's to lose. I think it's the person whose portrait is featured on their money, and the nation she represents, who can keep or lose Canada, not a US president.

marv
04-11-2011, 06:53 PM
I didn't know that Canada was Obama's to lose. I think it's the person whose portrait is featured on their money, and the nation she represents, who can keep or lose Canada, not a US president.
It's just a phrase.

What is referred to is the special relationship that's developed between Canada and the US. THAT is something president hussein would probably give away given his long time hate for whites and English speaking nations in general......and England in particular.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-11-2011, 07:44 PM
It's just a phrase.

What is referred to is the special relationship that's developed between Canada and the US. THAT is something president hussein would probably give away given his long time hate for whites and English speaking nations in general......and England in particular.

Is it just me or is CU particularly crazy today?

Zathras
04-11-2011, 08:11 PM

Just you DUmbass, just you.

lacarnut
04-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Just you DUmbass, just you.

Plus 1. If the shoe does not like it here, he find some real nuts over at DU.

Rockntractor
04-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Easy shoe, remember your manners.:)

AmPat
04-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
We have some of the most fanatical crazy ass liberal politicians in the world in the United States.

lol

Translation: Crap, he's right and I have no real defense except a lame attempt to marginalize it by insane laughter.:rolleyes:

marv
04-11-2011, 10:53 PM

I guess you don't know anything about hussein's antipathy toward England (and anything "English") and the circumstances regarding his grandfather.

txradioguy
04-12-2011, 12:47 AM
That's it. We need a voodoo priest, Bruce Campbell, some candles and a flight to California.

We're ressurecting Reagan.

~QC

http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2009/06/campbell061409.jpg

"Name's Ash. Housewares."