PDA

View Full Version : "Muslim Inbreeding:Muslims Are Mentally, Developmentally Disabled on a Mass Scale."

megimoo
04-13-2011, 11:55 AM
The darkest hour is just before dawn. A huge swath of this planet, from the Straits of Gibraltar to the Philippine Sea, has been held in a synthetic, forced nightfall for nearly fourteen centuries. But the sunrise is coming, it is coming sooner rather than later, and this light will be the life of men.

Everywhere in the western world, people look at the savage violence that is a daily occurrence in the Muslim world and shake their heads in stunned disbelief. A pastor of a very small Christian flock in Florida burns a Koran.

Weeks later at literally the global antipode, Muslim imams drive through neighborhoods in a vehicle with loudspeakers attached, calling the townsfolk to riot.

The townsfolk respond, and before it is all over, at least 22 innocent people are dead at the hands of these townsfolk, with at least two of them beheaded.

How is this possible? How can this be? How can human behavior and culture be so monstrously different? Is this difference attributable to nothing more than environmental nurture theory?

No. There is something else. There is a catalyst -- absent in every other culture on earth -- that has poisoned the cultural soil, thus yielding the fruit of bad harvest for nearly 1,400 years. That catalyst is inbreeding. As a direct result, the Muslim population is mentally developmentally disabled on a mass scale.

All human cultures display strict prohibitions against inbreeding and consanguineous marriage. Incest is a universal taboo. This is a transcendent anthropological fact. As a Roman Catholic, I attribute this to what is called "The Natural Law." Every human person without exception is created by God with a deep, innate knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong. Stabbing someone in the neck for no reason whatsoever is just as wrong here in Lone Tree, Colorado as it is in the Amazon basin, as it is on the high plateaus of Mongolia.
snip
Muslim men are never, ever allowed to be around, see, converse with or otherwise interact with any females outside of their families. However, they are permitted to act as chaperones for their female first cousins.

If your first cousin is the only person of the opposite sex you ever get to interact with, is it any surprise that Muslims are marrying their first cousins more as the rule than as the exception?

According to the BBC, 55% of Pakistani-Britons are married to a first cousin, and as a corollary to that produce "just under a third" of all children in the UK with genetic illnesses, despite being only 3% of the total births.

As a direct result of inbreeding, the Muslim population is the only population on earth that is mentally and physically devolving. This inherent weakness makes Muslim populations more susceptible to nefarious, oppressive leadership and mass manipulation. The amount of objective evidence supporting this statement is colossal and obvious.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/the_keystone_of_the_islamic_mi.html at April 13, 2011 - 10:37:14 AM CDT

namvet
04-13-2011, 05:35 PM
that's they're plan for world conquest. out breed it

KhrushchevsShoe
04-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Disgusting that this actually got posted. Even more so that its going to get a positive reception.

Rockntractor
04-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Disgusting that this actually got posted. Even more so that its going to get a positive reception.

It would be no surprise if you are pro inbreeding.

BadCat
04-13-2011, 08:15 PM

It's disgusting that you're even alive.

malloc
04-13-2011, 08:16 PM

You have the whole of the internet and no lack of bandwidth that I know of. There are many arguments in evidence that you may choose refute, including:

Inbreeding causes mental and developmental problems.
The statistics of 1st cousin marriages in the nations listed.
Societal problems in these nations are not caused by the problems associated with inbreeding.

That is, unless you are just disgusted that someone had the audacity to do research and talk about things that offend your sensitive nature. Should we just ignore this KS? Would it better for your progressive sensibilities if we just pretended like inbreeding in Islamic cultures does not happen and is just as taboo as western cultures without seeking any facts?

Novaheart
04-13-2011, 08:35 PM
It would be no surprise if you are pro inbreeding.

My maternal first cousin is my paternal fourth cousin through his father. I call him my cousinbrother. Where I am from, we've been intermarrying at the third to sixth cousin level for centuries. It's vastly preferable to the random rutting one finds in the western part of the country.

BadCat
04-13-2011, 08:39 PM
My maternal first cousin is my paternal fourth cousin through his father. I call him my cousinbrother. Where I am from, we've been intermarrying at the third to sixth cousin level for centuries. It's vastly preferable to the random rutting one finds in the western part of the country.

Congratulations. You've identified the "gay gene".

CueSi
04-13-2011, 08:56 PM

You got a problem with the BBC, hon?-------------->Newsnight on Cousin Marriage (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm).

This isn't fringy bullshit, it's been a reality for a while in the UK at least. So if it's real there, it's probably real as shit in places like Iran, Egypt and Indonesia.

~QC

Calypso Jones
04-13-2011, 08:58 PM
I've no doubt that inbreeding is a big part of their problem. The other elements are Their culture. It makes absolutely no sense at all to a westerner. It makes no sense to any reasonable man. Secondly, Mohammad took Christian writings and beliefs and he changed, added and plagiarized. God has expressly said that that is a no-no.

CueSi
04-13-2011, 08:58 PM

But I'm sure you get a couple of kids with the "delicate constitutions" (Roosevelt family, my pastors family, we're looking at ya'll). and no one wants that... I know a kid whose parents are cousins. Dude, it SHOWS.

~QC

Novaheart
04-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Congratulations. You've identified the "gay gene".

Well, we do joke that there appears to be something in the water on the Eastern Shore.

We're also in the genetic group of people who appear to be HIV resistant or immune due to inbred Northumbrian/Scots/Viking ancestry, ie bubonic plague resistant.

Novaheart
04-13-2011, 09:10 PM
But I'm sure you get a couple of kids with the "delicate constitutions" (Roosevelt family, my pastors family, we're looking at ya'll). and no one wants that... I know a kid whose parents are cousins. Dude, it SHOWS.

~QC

My mother's brother has a son who is a dull normal. He has a job and is self-supporting, just not quick. His father was the one who married outside the clan. Seriously. The rest of us test well. We also have a family medical oddity in that regardless of what we eat our cholesterol is minimal.

namvet
04-14-2011, 08:42 AM

so. take off your shoe and start pounding

noonwitch
04-14-2011, 10:26 AM

~QC

Hey, lay off the Roosevelts. They're my very distant cousins, on the sane, paternal side of my family, not the crazy austrian/british combination that makes up my mother's lineage.

Of course, they are distant enough of cousins that if I were to marry and breed with one of them, it really shouldn't matter. The connection is a few centuries back, literally a Mayflower passenger who was a common ancestor (Richard Warren). We are more closely connected to the Hewitts of upstate New York.

FlaGator
04-14-2011, 11:21 AM
I look at this as another symptom of the demonic nature of Islam.

SaintLouieWoman
04-14-2011, 11:25 AM
I'm not commenting on any Muslim inbreeding, but I know in the case of cheetahs, both in Africa and in zoos, that years of inbreeding has brought them to the brink of extinction. The simple fact is there are so few cheetahs left that it's hard to find that genetic diversity.

Rockntractor
04-14-2011, 11:29 AM
I look at this as another symptom of the demonic nature of Islam.

I would fully agree with you.

Gingersnap
04-14-2011, 12:21 PM
This is actually a big deal in Saudi Arabia and some other Muslim countries/communities. An astonishing number of Muslim M.D.s in those countries are women devoted to treating infants and children with various genetic defects. :(

noonwitch
04-14-2011, 02:00 PM
This is actually a big deal in Saudi Arabia and some other Muslim countries/communities. An astonishing number of Muslim M.D.s in those countries are women devoted to treating infants and children with various genetic defects. :(

This wouldn't surprise me, especially in a closed society like Saudia Arabia. Social isolation plays a big role in incest. In some places, Islamic teaching encourages the isolation from non believers. It's also really hard to get good statistics in a closed society. I've seen reports regarding the amish in the US having high rates of incest, also.

It's more difficult for groups in the US to be totally isolated. The amish, for example, now run business that range from furniture and lawn decorations to restaurants and farms. They market their wares to the non-amish, who are in search of things that aren't produced in a factory. Running a successful business requires a great deal of social interaction.

Bailey
04-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Well, we do joke that there appears to be something in the water on the Eastern Shore.

We're also in the genetic group of people who appear to be HIV resistant or immune due to inbred Northumbrian/Scots/Viking ancestry, ie bubonic plague resistant.

I'd sure wish being gay was in the genes then we could pull a gataca (sp)? and weed that stuff out of the gene pool. We could only dream of that day.

CueSi
04-14-2011, 03:12 PM
I believe you when you say homosexuality would be the only thing you'd weed out, but others may not be so...generous in their parameters. Just keeping in mind.

~QC

Rockntractor
04-14-2011, 03:25 PM
I believe you when you say homosexuality would be the only thing you'd weed out, but others may not be so...generous in their parameters. Just keeping in mind.

~QC

I would like to breed in puffy nipples!:)

Starbuck
04-14-2011, 04:02 PM
My maternal first cousin is my paternal fourth cousin through his father.......

Ok.... So your mother's sister's child is also your great...no, great great uncle's.....:confused:

This is gonna keep me awake at night:o

I like it better the way we did it in my family. I have a mother. The End.

Odysseus
04-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Bummer about your disgust. Now, do you have anything to contribute about the facts of the article?

You know, you may just have a place in the military after all. Anyone who can distribute this kind of ammunition is a born logistician. Of course, it's going to be used against you, but still... :D

We saw it all the time in Iraq and Kuwait. Lots of lazy eyes and club feet.

Gingersnap
04-14-2011, 04:46 PM
I would like to breed in puffy nipples!:)

I could have lived out my entire life without that knowledge.

namvet
04-14-2011, 07:13 PM
they're animals. let em lose they're souls

0u33GAw1z0w

Odysseus
04-15-2011, 02:29 PM
I could have lived out my entire life without that knowledge.

Really. Tiny and pink are the way to go.