View Full Version : 'Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Woman

namvet
04-14-2011, 07:52 PM
and if the women are in the IDF ???

nDqWGtykYNE

this one has a serious leak between her legs

JB
04-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Will our Islamist apologists please get in here.

Kick.

lacarnut
04-14-2011, 09:00 PM

And her brains what little she has left.

namvet
04-14-2011, 09:09 PM
get some raghead

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk295/zingdan/October/Oct%2027/YoungIsraelisoldiergirlatastreetche.jpg

Madisonian
04-14-2011, 09:13 PM
She appears to be safe from any threat of sexual harassment unless Rachel Madcow starts trolling the ME.

Gingersnap
04-14-2011, 09:16 PM
This is a pretty middle-of-road position for a lot of Muslims (shocking as it may be to us). Women are chattel and so abusing them "does" something to their men. Women are not even important enough to be abused on their own merits - it's all about the reaction from enemy males. I'm not saying that every middle-of-the-road Muslim man would encourage his own sons to do this but there probably wouldn't be any painful soul-searching over the dinner table when this topic comes up.

This is a lesson Swedes are learning the hard way. Today, most sexual assault in Sweden is committed by gangs of young Muslim men against one or two indigenous Swedish girls or women. Rape as a means of political control is alive and well. :(

Novaheart
04-14-2011, 09:21 PM
Will our Islamist apologists please get in here.

Kick.

I'm sorry that someone hasn't stoned this woman to death yet. IS that what you had in mind?

Wei Wu Wei
04-14-2011, 10:43 PM
This is not legitimate at all. I have many problems with Israel's illegal occupation, their growing apartheid, their crimes against humanity, but that doesn't justify raping women as a "means of resistence".

no fuck that. The German people carried responsibility for many of the crimes committed by the Nazi army, but that didn't justify the Red Army literally raping their way all the way into Germany, and instituting an off-the-record policy of raping german women and girls (some as young as 8 years old). This was partially considerered revenge for Nazi attrocities commited against the Russian people, and Germany was indeed guilty for those atrocities. However, it did not justify their actions. Some might even go as far as to say they understand why they did it, out of rage and hate and revenge, all of which were justifiable, but you absolutely cannot claim that rape is a legitimate means towards a political/social end.

the members of the Red Army were who engaged in this were pieces of shit, and the only good thing that came from that was an eventual policy of executing any Red soldier who raped german civilians, but you cannot wash away blood with more blood.

Likewise, I have problems with the Israeli occupying forces but that is absolutely not a justification for rape or sexual harrassment. Arab men have very real and legitimate reasons to hate the Israeli's, but they don't have reasons to rape them.

Rockntractor
04-14-2011, 10:47 PM
This is not legitimate at all. I have many problems with Israel's illegal occupation, their growing apartheid, their crimes against humanity, but that doesn't justify raping women as a "means of resistence".

no fuck that. The German people carried responsibility for many of the crimes committed by the Nazi army, but that didn't justify the Red Army literally raping their way all the way into Germany, and instituting an off-the-record policy of raping german women and girls (some as young as 8 years old). This was partially considerered revenge for Nazi attrocities commited against the Russian people, and Germany was indeed guilty for those atrocities. However, it did not justify their actions. Some might even go as far as to say they understand why they did it, out of rage and hate and revenge, all of which were justifiable, but you absolutely cannot claim that rape is a legitimate means towards a political/social end.

the members of the Red Army were who engaged in this were pieces of shit, and the only good thing that came from that was an eventual policy of executing any Red soldier who raped german civilians, but you cannot wash away blood with more blood.

Likewise, I have problems with the Israeli occupying forces but that is absolutely not a justification for rape or sexual harrassment. Arab men have very real and legitimate reasons to hate the Israeli's, but they don't have reasons to rape them.

Your trying to make a moral equivalence between Nazi Germany an Israel is disturbing.

Wei Wu Wei
04-14-2011, 10:50 PM
It's a good measuring stick, if it wasn't right to do it to Nazi Germany (who obviously deserved a lot) then it isn't right to do it to anyone.

Rockntractor
04-14-2011, 10:55 PM
It's a good measuring stick, if it wasn't right to do it to Nazi Germany (who obviously deserved a lot) then it isn't right to do it to anyone.

You are really pushing it, the Nazi's killed millions of Jews you anti semitic piece of shit!
Pravda has a forum, I think you might be happier over there or maybe stormfront.

megimoo
04-14-2011, 11:07 PM

nDqWGtykYNE

She is too Proud and haughty to be an Arab Woman and needs to be taught obedience In the harem of a desert bedouin camel trader .

The Prophet Muhammad ibn ĎAbdullāh (s.a.a.w.) has a place for her among his tribesmen in the tents of the woman.She will milk the camels and follow behind the herd gathering up the camel dung for the camp fires as the tribe travels ..

Rockntractor
04-14-2011, 11:32 PM

Things were done to the jews by the Nazis that were unthinkable, children killed by the thousands through torture and medical experiments, millions were systematically gased in ovens or worse and you know this Wei.
For you to compare the Jews to the Nazis that slaughtered them wholesale in the Holocaust is nothing short of anti semitic and racist. You can say you disagree with Israeli policy and oppose them but this is going to far.
Saying your post was only in poor taste would be an understatement.

Gingersnap
04-14-2011, 11:46 PM
Let's keep this focused on Muslim behavior in certain sectors - like Sweden! Where this has already happened. Of course, it's already happened to Western women volunteering with the Peace Corp which is why they have pulled out of a lot these areas.

I talk with my relatives in Sweden all the time and this is a huge issue but not one that can be "discussed". :(

Rockntractor
04-14-2011, 11:48 PM
Let's keep this focused on Muslim behavior in certain sectors - like Sweden! Where this has already happened. Of course, it's already happened to Western women volunteering with the Peace Corp which is why they have pulled out of a lot these areas.

I talk with my relatives in Sweden all the time and this is a huge issue but not one that can be "discussed". :(

Don't tell me what to focus on.:)

Wei Wu Wei
04-15-2011, 12:59 AM
Things were done to the jews by the Nazis that were unthinkable, children killed by the thousands through torture and medical experiments, millions were systematically gased in ovens or worse and you know this Wei.

Right, horrible.

For you to compare the Jews to the Nazis that slaughtered them wholesale in the Holocaust is nothing short of anti semitic and racist.

Except I didn't compare the Jews to the Nazis. I was saying that rape was not justifiable as an act of war retaliation against the Nazis, and if anyone deserved to be punished, it was Nazi germany. So if rape was not an acceptable policy against arguably the worst regime in history, then it is not acceptable in any oher circumstance either.

"if it's too cruel for the nazis, it's too cruel for anyone" - that is the simplified version of my argument. this argument presupposes that we accept Nazi germany as worse than any other regime. I wasn't implying Israel was equal to Nazi Germany either.

Also, I never said anything about Jews, I was talking about the nation of Israel. Equating the Jewish identity to the Israeli national identity is anti-semitic in my opinion, because you can be Jewish without being an Israeli and without supporting Israel's actions. Israel doesn't speak for the entire Jewish people, they speak for the nation of Israel.

Many Jewish people do support Israel and do identify with the Israeli national identity, and that's fine if they do, but when I talk about Israel, I'm not talking about "The Jews" and I think it's anti-Semitic to force that connection.

You can say you disagree with Israeli policy and oppose them but this is going to far.
Saying your post was only in poor taste would be an understatement.

That's precisely what I was saying.

I disagree with Israeli policy, and it has nothing to do with Judaism or with Jews in general.

However, no matter how much I or anyone else disagrees with Israelis foreign policy actions (and arguable crimes against humanity), it doesn't justify raping civilians as an act of retaliation.

Rockntractor
04-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Many Jewish people do support Israel and do identify with the Israeli national identity, and that's fine if they do, but when I talk about Israel, I'm not talking about "The Jews" and I think it's anti-Semitic to force that connection.

Excuse me? Don't try to turn this around and call me anti semitic , you know exactly what you were saying in that first post. Your walking a fine line right now.

Wei Wu Wei
04-15-2011, 01:12 AM
i'm not calling you anti-semitic, i'm saying it's anti-semitic to equate all Jewish people with the nation of Israel.

when I talk about the nation of Israel, i'm not talking about "the jews".

I believe Jewish people have diversity of thought and opinions and it's wrong to equate an entire group of people to the actions of one state government.

this is just like people claiming that you are a racist if you criticise Obama, because he is a black man, which is in a way even more racist because it reduces Obama to simply "a black man" rather than looking at his polices and positions and actions (and there is plenty to criticize on that front).

namvet
04-15-2011, 09:28 AM
the holocaust denier's today still claim the jews started WW2. LMAO. including doctored photos showing them living in nice barracks. with a swimming pool and plenty of chow. but they forgot to remove the barbed wire fences !!! :D better hope these idiots don't show up here.
.there's no comparing the Nazi's with Ivan. they were both barbarian's and they're women and children were in the way.