PDA

View Full Version : Reid To House Republicans: Friday’s Vote Will Show America Whose Side You’re On

megimoo
04-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Washington, D.C. – Nevada Senator Harry Reid released the following statement on tomorrow’s House vote on the Republican budget: “The vote you’ll cast tomorrow presents a clear choice between millionaires and the middle class.

Whose side are you on? “It will also answer for the country this question: Are Republicans serious about reducing the deficit, or are they going to continue pretending we can do it without asking millionaires, billionaires and corporations to pay their fair share?

“Our federal budget is like any family’s budget in that there are two columns: what we take in and what we spend. We...

http://democrats.senate.gov/newsroom/record.cfm?id=332504&

Comments:
What putrid little pile of steaming feces.
Harry Reid is a shining example of why we need term limits in Congress.
Nevadans must be so proud to be represented by this intellectual giant. Texas has Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, but she comes from a Black district in Houston, while Dingy Harry represents the entire state of Nevada. Pitiful.
America already knows whose side at least 60 of those republicans are on. reid... you putrid festering puss pocket of herpes simplex 5000... we have 60 Conservatives that cannot be cowled nor bought. FU and the entire dog and pony show.

P.S.
You will have many more like them to contend with turd face... come January 2013

pyackog
04-14-2011, 09:51 PM
I see the Democrats still loving throwing out that phrase, "fair share." A phrase they only seem to like when THEY are defining what is "fair."

SaintLouieWoman
04-14-2011, 10:21 PM
I see the Democrats still loving throwing out that phrase, "fair share." A phrase they only seem to like when THEY are defining what is "fair."

Hi, greyt to see you back. :)

The dims think what's fair is that everything belongs to them. That's fair (to them).

AmPat
04-15-2011, 08:17 AM
"Fair share?" With less than 50% of the workforce employed and the top 5 % paying 90% of the taxes, what is "fair" to the DUMBORATS?

I read that if we wanted to break even, we would have to tax "the rich" in America 134%. I guess government thievery is perfectly acceptable to DIMWIToRATS as long as it keeps them in power.:rolleyes:

Arroyo_Doble
04-15-2011, 09:20 AM
pay their fair share

I am so tired of that phrase.

txradioguy
04-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Note to Dingy Harry...you're on the WRONG side.

NJCardFan
04-15-2011, 11:32 AM
50% of income earners pay only 4% of the income taxes paid while the other 50% pay the other 96%. Now I ask, which side isn't paying their fair share?