PDA

View Full Version : It may not work...but it's worth a shot....

CueSi
04-20-2011, 02:13 PM
So, the POTUS is having his facebook event this afternoon. You can ask questions -----------------> Here. (http://www.whitehouse.gov/facebooktownhall)

Here's my question (approximately): Why are you so willing to let us pay $4 a gallon gas, condescend to tell us to trade for a hybrid, and allow other countries to drill for oil when we have our own. You say it's not much, but wouldn't every little bit help here?

Will I get an answer?

~QC

fettpett
04-20-2011, 02:20 PM
doubt it, going to post my own

edit: my question to him - Why will you not follow your own debt commissions advice, which Rep Ryan has done, and instead put out a plan that does nothing to decrease deficit spending or do anything to spur private sector job creation?

Arroyo_Doble
04-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Try something less loaded.

I would ask this one: How do you reconcile the rhetoric of shared sacrifice on addressing our nation's fiscal problems while only advocating a tax increase on those making more than $250,000?

ColonialMarine0431
04-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Dear Mr. Obama,

I found your Birth Certificate.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/ColonialMarine/Obamarama/Birth%20Cert/obama-birth-cert-real-1.jpg

lacarnut
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Mine would be: Why don't you resign. You have not fulfilled your promises of lower unemployment, you have greatly increased the debt, we are still fighting 2 wars, you have failed to close Gitmo, you have not brought us together like you promised, you have not had an open and transparent administration.

MrsSmith
04-20-2011, 06:51 PM
I think I'd ask something a little simpler. Maybe, "How does it feel to head the most crooked U.S. government in living memory?"

Rockntractor
04-20-2011, 06:52 PM
They will figure out who is making the unfavorable posts and audit you.

FlaGator
04-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Try something less loaded.

I would ask this one: How do you reconcile the rhetoric of shared sacrifice on addressing our nation's fiscal problems while only advocating a tax increase on those making more than $250,000?

I don't think he would understand that question.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-20-2011, 07:13 PM
President Obama, how about them Bulls man? Derrick Rose looks like the next coming of you-know-who. Oh btw- stop being a bad president kkthxbye.

Rockntractor
04-20-2011, 07:26 PM
President Obama, how about them Bulls man? Derrick Rose looks like the next coming of you-know-who. Oh btw- stop being a bad president kkthxbye.

:D

NJCardFan
04-21-2011, 02:22 AM

As snarky as you are trying to be this question has a much better chance of making it than the others.

Arroyo_Doble
04-21-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't think he would understand that question.

Yea, it was poorly worded.

How about this?

How do you reconcile the rhetoric of shared sacrifice on addressing our nation's fiscal problems with advocating a tax increase only on those making more than $250,000?

fettpett
04-21-2011, 12:04 PM

How about this?

How do you reconcile the rhetoric of shared sacrifice on addressing our nation's fiscal problems with advocating a tax increase only on those making more than $250,000?

too intelligent and would be over his head :D LOL

AmPat
04-22-2011, 10:50 AM

How about this?

How about:
Mr President, could you please explain the math of taxing the rich more to solve our budget problem when taxing ALL "the rich" 100 percent would not make a dent in the debt YOU created in two short years?:cool: