PDA

View Full Version : White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

djones520
04-27-2011, 09:22 AM
The White House has released President Obama's long-form birth certificate, saying the document is "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said the administration decided to release the full document in response to mounting questions about the president's birth. He noted that what started as Internet chatter had moved into the national political debate and ended up being discussed regularly on mainstream news outlets.

He said the president believed the issue was becoming a "distraction" from major issues.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/

Maybe we can move on from this stupid issue now. Though I'm sure there will be plenty who claim it only took this long cause they had to cook up a good counterfeit. :rolleyes:

djones520
04-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Supposedly, the image of it will be posted on www.whitehouse.gov today, so if you really need to see it you can go there.

Carol
04-27-2011, 09:29 AM
If it truly is his long form birth certificate, I say that Obama looks and acts like a fool. He waited this long and spent that much ....... why? What does that say about his decision making process - or rather lack of rational decision making process.

No wonder he makes so many bad decisions if he cannot even make a decision to release his long form birth certificate for 3 years after it is requested.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 09:31 AM
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Gingersnap
04-27-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm listening to this and laughing.

Now on to the college records, medical records, financial aid applications, passport records, etc. :p

linda22003
04-27-2011, 09:43 AM
If it truly is his long form birth certificate, I say that Obama looks and acts like a fool. He waited this long and spent that much ....... why?

There's been a rumor that he's spent "two million dollars" which has never been substantiated, as far as I can see. I think "holding back" makes the birthers look like fools, when the document has been around all along. (And I've never made a secret of the fact that I think birthers ARE fools).

djones520
04-27-2011, 09:44 AM
There's been a rumor that he's spent "two million dollars" which has never been substantiated, as far as I can see. I think "holding back" makes the birthers look like fools, when the document has been around all along. (And I've never made a secret of the fact that I think birthers ARE fools).

CNN did a "Special Investigation" about it the other day. They said that $2,000,000 number comes from the amount his campaign spent on total legal fee's, of which just a small portion had anything to do with the birther stuff.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 09:48 AM

Now on to the college records, medical records, financial aid applications, passport records, etc. :p

Damn funny.

A futile action his part. No matter what, there will always be more "mystery man" narrative out there.

Oh, and I doubt if he does release more documentation on his birth that it will satisfy the kooks.

Gingersnap
04-27-2011, 09:51 AM
Damn funny.

A futile action his part. No matter what, there will always be more "mystery man" narrative out there.

Oh, and I doubt if he does release more documentation on his birth that it will satisfy the kooks.

You're probably right but a girl can dream, can't she? :D

The President is making his statement right this minute. I'm sure everybody is streaming this.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 09:52 AM
You're probably right but a girl can dream, can't she? :D

The President is making his statement right this minute. I'm sure everybody is streaming this.

The "mystery man." Where was he born? Where does he come from? What's his religion? He's so mysterious .......

Boo!

Gingersnap
04-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Okay, basically he didn't say much, just that he thinks that Americans can't speculate about his history AND work to solve the country's problems simultaneously. I dunno. We can speculate about LiLo mopping the L.A. county morgue AND analyze the impact of IRS alternative tax systems simultaneously.

*shrugs*

Odysseus
04-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Not too long ago, I was asked to pull up my permanent profile for our HHD (they'd lost my previous copy, which doesn't bode well, as it has my SSN on it, but I digress). I had a copy on my computer and had it to them within a few minutes, but during a discussion with the First Sergeant, he mentioned that he had some troops who had exagerated their profiles to get out of PT, and getting them to cough them up was worse than pulling teeth.

My point is, that I had nothing to hide, so I provided my documents as fast as I could. Those that had something to hide evaded and tried to avoid doing so.

Do I think that Obama was born in Kenya? No. But I do think that his impulses when confronted with a question are to evade, avoid and obfuscate. Today's American Thinker had an opinion piece about what this says about Obama's character. The relevant part is below.

From American Thinker:

...Whether intentionally or not, they are either missing or distorting the real issue. An inquiry to Obama's birthplace should be viewed in light of the sheer weight of the position he holds: a national and world leader. If the job involved were a county-level clerk position, questions about Obama's personal history would indeed be less relevant and a distraction. Instead, what is at stake here is the America's future. Voting for someone to be US President is akin to mortgaging the nation's future to that individual. As such, knowledge of the background of the person is essential. Even taking out a low dollar mortgage loan requires a diligent, proper, and thorough review of the applicant's historical financial information. As the recent years have shown, when basic principles of prudent lending were abandoned, financial crisis ensued. Is this an foreshadowing of Obama's presidency?

Which brings us to the real issue in the saga of Obama's birthplace mystery: character and trust. Obama's principles and paradigms of thinking, which guide his leadership and policy making, are not independent from his character. This is because character, which can be understood as the moral qualities unique to an individual, defines who a person really is and reveals his moral purpose, exposing the kind of actions and policies he chooses and avoids. Put simply, a good character flows from good moral principles, and good leadership proceeds from good character. No wonder Abraham Lincoln said, "Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."

Since a person's character becomes the foundation of his intentions and actions, it is safe to assume that a person's observable behavior is an indication of his true character. Thus, clarity and commitment to honesty are essential to a good character. It is for this reason that Obama's obfuscation of his background and other personal history induces many Americans to think that Obama has a deeply questionable character and is unfit to be the leader of the nation.

That's why some conservative politicians and pundits who are separating Obama's character from his principles and policy making are missing the point. Great personal character is the hallmark of great leaders such as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Ronald Reagan. Strangely, the biggest supporter of character as an indispensable part of American president comes from the least expected source: Hollywood. In a movie The American President, Andrew Shepherd (portrayed by Michael Douglas), an immensely popular Democratic president from the state of Wisconsin, said, "I can tell you without hesitation: Being President of this country is entirely about character." Bingo!

If character is central to leadership, trust is the highest part of leadership. When the American people vote for their President, they are trusting that his leadership will serve the nation's best interest. But as Zig Ziglar wrote, "...only men of character are trusted." But to be trustworthy and be capable of building genuine trust, one needs first to build a good character.

So far, Obama wants us to trust his own version of his life stories, with no regard to inconvenient facts (or common sense). To pick one example: when he said that he never heard his pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, spew anti-American sermons from the pulpit, despite his sitting in the pew almost weekly for more than 15 years, it was an indication that Obama has a dubious character and cannot be trusted. Viewed this way, Obama's lack of forthrightness is not limited to the question of his birthplace, but extends to various small and large matters that he is zealously trying to hide and obfuscate.

In fact, the real question should not be about his birthplace, but why is he protecting the release of his long-form birth certificate. Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, said twice that she has personally seen and reviewed Obama's original birth certificate. The question is, why is Obama not requesting the release of its copy and put the issue to rest? Thanks to Donald Trump who has shown the way to do it, the release of the information can be done in a matter of hours. What is needed is a genuine effort to do so.

Put aside Obama's stubborn refusal to also release his academic records and information on how he financed his education at Columbia and Harvard. The liberals and conservatives who ridicule the birthers may take advice from a man most of them admire, Theodore Roosevelt, who said, "Americanism is a question of principle, of purpose, of idealism, of character. It is not a matter of birthplace or creed or line of descent."

But, how do you tell a man's character when he is not even willing to reveal his birthplace and academic records?

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/obamas_birthplace_mystery_the.html at April 27, 2011 - 08:51:07 AM CDT

MountainMan
04-27-2011, 10:01 AM
And to fucking think we have people on our side who wasted their fucking life on this issue. They were almost just as bad as truthers.

NJCardFan
04-27-2011, 10:02 AM
I still don't get the birth certificate nonsense. There is no doubt he was born in Hawaii. The crux of the argument was whether or not his citizenship was renounced when he went to Indonesia.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Check the fonts!

MountainMan
04-27-2011, 10:03 AM
The "mystery man." Where was he born? Where does he come from? What's his religion? He's so mysterious .......

Boo!
:rolleyes: You were one of the ones, if I remember correctly, who thought Dan Rather was right about the documents he produced regarding Bush and the Texas Air National Guard. Your side sure in hell isn't blameless.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 10:04 AM
I still don't get the birth certificate nonsense. There is no doubt he was born in Hawaii. The crux of the argument was whether or not his citizenship was renounced when he went to Indonesia.

A six year old can renounce their citizenship?

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 10:05 AM
:rolleyes: You were one of the ones, if I remember correctly, who thought Dan Rather was right about the documents he produced regarding Bush and the Texas Air National Guard. Your side sure in hell isn't blameless.

You remember incorrectly. I found that whole issue distasteful like I do all the 1960's arguments people can't seem to get past.

MountainMan
04-27-2011, 10:10 AM
You remember incorrectly. I found that whole issue distasteful like I do all the 1960's arguments people can't seem to get past.

If I remember incorrectly then I am sorry.....However, it is your side who continued to think Dan Rather was right all along.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 10:12 AM
If I remember incorrectly then I am sorry.....However, it is your side who continued to think Dan Rather was right all along.

It is not my side unless everyone on the rational side of Ayn Rand is my side.

It is not a baseball game, Mau.

MountainMan
04-27-2011, 10:14 AM
It is not my side unless everyone on the rational side of Ayn Rand is my side.

It is not a baseball game, Mau.

Your right, it isn't a baseball game....it is much more serious than that. The whole concept of a free United States of America is at stake in the 2012 election.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Your right, it isn't a baseball game....it is much more serious than that. The whole concept of a free United States of America is at stake in the 2012 election.

That does seem to be what the Republicans want: A free United States of America. Paying for it offends them.

linda22003
04-27-2011, 10:16 AM
And to fucking think we have people on our side who wasted their fucking life on this issue. They were almost just as bad as truthers.

I think you can take that "almost" out of the second sentence. :D

Apocalypse
04-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Much like Truthers, this won't end it. Now they will point out flaws, and demand the "Long Form".

I stopped by one of the biggest Birthers web sites, he's gone subscription now so can't read his most recent, but he provides teasers of articles.

----

BREAKING! CBS Says This Is It -- If this is really it, it proves that Barack Obama is ineligible.

If Obama Is Natural-Born, Why Suppress Evidence? -- Let the reader judge the balance and weight of a summary appraisal.

Certifigate -- The Watergate cover-up pales in comparison to what Team Obama, the Democratic Party, the ObamaMedia, and Hawaii are doing with Obama's birth records. It's criminal -- and there are thousands involved.

Ladies And Gentlemen, The Leader Of The Free World? -- Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom!

Ode To Obama -- I got this little ditty from Peter Boyle's web page.

Evidence That Obama Attended Columbia -- Finally! We have the evidence, in the form of his transcript and student ID!

From The Archive -- There is mounting evidence that Obama not only identifies with Muslims, but actually may still be one himself.

And more . . .

linda22003
04-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Much like Truthers, this won't end it. Now they will point out flaws, and demand the "Long Form".

I took a look over at FR and that's exactly what several of them are doing. The sane ones are telling them to get over it and concentrate on the real issues. :rolleyes:

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 10:36 AM
Trump's crusade must have brought the Birther CT into the larger culture. I am guessing it popped up in some focus groups. Otherwise, it could have just festered in the fringes of Internet lunacy like the Truther CT.

Apocalypse
04-27-2011, 10:40 AM
Trump's crusade must have brought the Birther CT into the larger culture. I am guessing it popped up in some focus groups. Otherwise, it could have just festered in the fringes of Internet lunacy like the Truther CT.
I'm sure his BC has been in at-least one focus group each week to-date. Obama lives on those, and his speeches (And rhetoric) is centered on the results.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm sure his BC has been in at-least one focus group each week to-date. Obama lives on those, and his speeches (And rhetoric) is centered on the results.

It may be cynical of me but I imagine most politicians at that level are like that.

Bailey
04-27-2011, 11:09 AM
I hope now he will release his college transcripts. :rolleyes:

Wont hold my breath.

ralph wiggum
04-27-2011, 11:18 AM

I've said that all along too. And just think, the 10th anniversary of 9/11 is coming up this fall, so the kooks will be back out in force. :rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
04-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Wow. Another example of the crazy right hijacking the entire national debate and forcing the white house to look like fools again.

A shame.

Wei Wu Wei
04-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Anyone who believed for one second that a man could step into the most powerful office in the entire world without anyone checking to see if he's eligable is a fucking moron.

Bailey
04-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Wow. Another example of the crazy right hijacking the entire national debate and forcing the white house to look like fools again.

A shame.

If the dumbass wouldve released it years ago (along with his college grades) they wouldnt have been able to hijack shit.

Arroyo_Doble
04-27-2011, 11:35 AM
If the dumbass wouldve released it years ago (along with his college grades) they wouldnt have been able to hijack shit.

I see the pivot.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. I see where the Obama Administration is coming from, just trying to end this stupid debate, but this was a terrible idea.

Now they'll just want more attention paid to their stupid conspiracies and with the precedent of the White House acknowledging them it just creates more work.

Wei Wu Wei
04-27-2011, 11:42 AM
I bet Rove, Trump, and right-wing figureheads are laughing their ass off this morning.

"HE ACTUALLY DID IT!! AHHHAHAHAHA"

wilbur
04-27-2011, 11:45 AM
From American Thinker:

Which brings us to the real issue in the saga of Obama's birthplace mystery: character and trust. Obama's principles and paradigms of thinking, which guide his leadership and policy making, are not independent from his character. This is because character, which can be understood as the moral qualities unique to an individual, defines who a person really is and reveals his moral purpose, exposing the kind of actions and policies he chooses and avoids. Put simply, a good character flows from good moral principles, and good leadership proceeds from good character. No wonder Abraham Lincoln said, "Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."

Since a person's character becomes the foundation of his intentions and actions, it is safe to assume that a person's observable behavior is an indication of his true character. Thus, clarity and commitment to honesty are essential to a good character. It is for this reason that Obama's obfuscation of his background and other personal history induces many Americans to think that Obama has a deeply questionable character and is unfit to be the leader of the nation.

Do you actually take these sorts of psychobabble, platitude filled, speculative pontifications seriously? It can be mostly summed up in one line, "I don't like the way Obama did X, and I'm going to interpret it in the most sinister and cynical way possible because he's of the opposing party - therefore his personal moral character is evil"

If I were to give Obama the benefit of the doubt, I'd say he probably just didn't want to give absurdity the air of legitimacy by responding to it.

Had he responded right away, I'd be willing to bet there'd be a nice long scathing attack from the American Thinker, in place of this one, about how it displays weak character, or some such thing, to cave to to the demands of the birthers so easily - why, how could he ever hope to stand up to terrorists?

hazlnut
04-27-2011, 12:13 PM
http://download.wapday.com/animation/connteent/16111-f/happy_face_laughing.gif?__sid=yhh&lang=en

hazlnut
04-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Has Trump's Hair Commented on the Birth Certificate yet??

http://cdn.complex.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Donald-Trump-Monday-Night.gif

Don't forget to watch the season finale of The Apprentice, and see Meatloaf and Gary Busy find a little Paradise by the Dashboard light...

Articulate_Ape
04-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta
AUGUST 27, 2009 | ISSUE 45•35

WASHINGTON–In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma. "To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal.

You gotta love The Onion (http://www.theonion.com/articles/afterbirthers-demand-to-see-obamas-placenta,6866/).

hazlnut
04-27-2011, 01:05 PM

If you shit-for-brains would have read the story, the state of Hawaii doesn't release the long form.

The short form is the legal birth certificate used by EVERYONE born in Hawaii. A legal birth certificate has been on the web for 2+ years.

Trump comments about his 'investigators' turning things up have now been shown to be lies to back up false allegations.

The college grades thing is so racist, the implication is that a black was less qualified and got in on affirmative action.

The bigots fail because he made Editor of the Harvard Law Review (I know, means nothing around the trailer park) and graduated Magna Cumm Laude...

Trump succeeded in bringing shame and ridicule on the Trump brand which he holds so dear. I feel sorry for his kids. He'll never live this down.

His "great relationship with the blacks" is nothing compared to the relationship he has with bigots, xenophobes, and fringe-righties.

Adam Wood
04-27-2011, 01:19 PM
And to fucking think we have people on our side who wasted their fucking life on this issue. They were almost just as bad as truthers.Obama RIOP!*

*Released It On Purpose

Rockntractor
04-27-2011, 01:36 PM
Supposedly, the image of it will be posted on www.whitehouse.gov today, so if you really need to see it you can go there.

I'll check with World Net Daily to see if this is legit!:D

Wei Wu Wei
04-27-2011, 01:49 PM
I'll check with World Net Daily to see if this is legit!:D

lol

Rockntractor
04-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Although President Obama released a purported long-form birth certificate today indicating he was born in Hawaii, he still might not fit the constitutional eligibility requirement that stipulates only "natural born" citizens can serve as U.S. president, according to a recent bestselling book.

An investigation by the authors found that according to correspondence from the original framers of the Constitution as well as multiple Supreme Court rulings and the legal writings that helped establish the principles of the Constitution, Obama is not eligible to serve as president since his father was not a U.S. citizen.
Adam still has a job!

More at WND> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292205

Starbuck
04-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. I see where the Obama Administration is coming from, just trying to end this stupid debate, but this was a terrible idea.

Now they'll just want more attention paid to their stupid conspiracies and with the precedent of the White House acknowledging them it just creates more work.

Yeah. I agree up to a point. Only, if I was in the White House I would have waited longer before releasing the document. I'm thinking maybe some of the nutcases would have attracted even more followers, and I'd have more to bury when I released the document. After all, I don't think anyone who was even considering a vote for Obama was buying the birther stuff, and from Obama's point of view the sillier he can make 'em look the better.
And he really made Trump look silly.....Well, Trump was silly, I'll even go that far. Best leave big time politics to the pros, Donald.

Bush let the "Bush is a Moron" crowd impale themselves with their own rhetoric. Maybe Obama should have done the same.

Bailey
04-27-2011, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=hazlnut;405303]If you shit-for-brains would have read the story, the state of Hawaii doesn't release the long form.

The short form is the legal birth certificate used by EVERYONE born in Hawaii. A legal birth certificate has been on the web for 2+ years.

Trump comments about his 'investigators' turning things up have now been shown to be lies to back up false allegations.

The college grades thing is so racist, the implication is that a black was less qualified and got in on affirmative action.

The bigots fail because he made Editor of the Harvard Law Review (I know, means nothing around the trailer park) and graduated Magna Cumm Laude...

Trump succeeded in bringing shame and ridicule on the Trump brand which he holds so dear. I feel sorry for his kids. He'll never live this down.

His "great relationship with the blacks" is nothing compared to the relationship he has with bigots, xenophobes, and fringe-righties.[/QUOTE

Hey shit head nothing is stopping HIM from doing it

KhrushchevsShoe
04-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Adam still has a job!

More at WND> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292205

Cited from a book titled "The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists", sounds pretty unbiased to me.

Zathras
04-27-2011, 02:33 PM
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu350/Flogger59/DerpDurrDog.jpg.

Fixed for accuracy.

Rockntractor
04-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Cited from a book titled "The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists", sounds pretty unbiased to me.

If you can't trust a book like that what can you trust, comrad!:D

Bailey
04-27-2011, 02:42 PM
If you shit-for-brains would have read the story, the state of Hawaii doesn't release the long form.

His "great relationship with the blacks" is nothing compared to the relationship he has with bigots, xenophobes, and fringe-righties.

LOL ya I hear that law review gig was nothing but a sham, window dressing. If he was the best in his class that must have been a class full of retards. Well asshole dickheads like you rip Bush saying his degrees are worthless but oh the magic negro cant even show his own grades lol ya pull the other one it has bells on it.

txradioguy
04-27-2011, 03:34 PM

Trump forced the President to do what he had up to this time refused to do.

And yet as editor never had one of his articles published in the HLR.

Wonder why that is?

Odysseus
04-27-2011, 04:36 PM
A six year old can renounce their citizenship?
A six-year-old can be granted citizenship. The issue is whether it was ever granted, and then renounced.

It may be cynical of me but I imagine most politicians at that level are like that.
Yes, most are. The good ones are not.

If Obama had released it two years ago, there would have been no debate. The controversy is the result of his lack of transparency.

Do you actually take these sorts of psychobabble, platitude filled, speculative pontifications seriously?
Yes, I believe that there is such a thing as character and that it defines our conduct. Clearly, you don't. No surprise.

It can be mostly summed up in one line, "I don't like the way Obama did X, and I'm going to interpret it in the most sinister and cynical way possible because he's of the opposing party - therefore his personal moral character is evil"
Or, perhaps that he has repeatedly lied about obvious things (his inability to hear racist rants from Jeremiah Wright, for example), and that his character is suspect.

If I were to give Obama the benefit of the doubt, I'd say he probably just didn't want to give absurdity the air of legitimacy by responding to it.
And, of course, you do want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Funny, but I seem to recall that you used to claim that you weren't an Obama supporter, but every time something casts doubt on his character (like his conduct), you're all over his defense. Why is that?

Had he responded right away, I'd be willing to bet there'd be a nice long scathing attack from the American Thinker, in place of this one, about how it displays weak character, or some such thing, to cave to to the demands of the birthers so easily - why, how could he ever hope to stand up to terrorists?
No, if he'd responded right away, there'd have been no issue. It's only an issue because he's spent so much time and effort making it into one. I'd take that bet, but there's no way to confirm it. Of course, even if there were, you'd never pay.

You gotta love The Onion (http://www.theonion.com/articles/afterbirthers-demand-to-see-obamas-placenta,6866/).
That's funny!

obx
04-27-2011, 04:46 PM
I hope this will satisfy all of the Hillary supporters.They were the first ones to bring it up.

Odysseus
04-27-2011, 05:09 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/270938/OBAMA-BIRTH-CERTIFICATE-LONG-FORM.jpg

I would have thought that the race of the father would have been referred to as "negro" back then. Am I wrong?

Meshuga Mikey
04-27-2011, 06:18 PM
the B.C. was produced using computer software.

Im PRETTY GOOD at editing stuff in photoshop but there have not been enough hours elpased since the release of the BIG FRAUD....to have been ABLE to do this

Oh yes the doc was produced in LAYERS such as those used in ADobe Photoshop....which I used to make this spiffy lil animation by switching the layers On and Off....and Adobe Illustrator with whch I Opened the PDF ..FILE THESE JERKS ARE PEDDLING as Barry Seteros B.C.

WATHC THE PAPER simply DISAPPEAR as the LAYER it was on in the Photoshop file was Switched OFF to animate this lovely DEBUNKING

http://i53.tinypic.com/2mtza.gif

and the LAYERS ........

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4346/picture34dc.png

Meshuga Mikey
04-27-2011, 07:13 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/270938/OBAMA-BIRTH-CERTIFICATE-LONG-FORM.jpg

I would have thought that the race of the father would have been referred to as "negro" back then. Am I wrong?

absoulte RIGHT

negor was the perfectly acceptable TERM for people with dark brown skin back in the early sixties

the B.C

A FRAUD and we can VERIFY that FACT!

<br><br>http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4346/picture34dc.png

I have an animated version available for the doubters....but the libs who have seen it DONT UNDERSTAND what the hell is going on.....

the PAPER just MAGICALLY disappeard Gladys...... I dont know HOW them Obammer peoples DID THAT

CueSi
04-27-2011, 07:18 PM
<walks into topic... looks around. . . grabs Krispy Kreme and coffee. . . >

FGSFDS.

~QC

Articulate_Ape
04-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Ya know folks, you can scrutinize the thing all you want, but I think you are missing the most glaring problem this document poses for Obama.

This is the story of two hospitals: Kauikeolani Children's Hospital and Kapi‘olani Maternity Home.
Concerned about the welfare of Hawaii's mothers, Queen Kapi‘olani held luau and bazaars to raise the $8,000 needed to open Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1890. She endowed her legacy with “Kulia i ka nu‘u” or “Strive for the highest.”
In 1908, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated $50,000 to start a children's hospital. The community, concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawai‘i did not live to see their first birthday, rallied to match the Wilcox's gift. A year later, Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened.
The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children. Staying true to its mission, the non-profit hospital has played a vital role in the health of Hawaii's women, children and adolescents. It is staffed with highly skilled, compassionate physicians and nurses, dedicated to providing the finest care for Hawaii's families:

Link (http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx)

I will be really interested to hear the explanation for this little anomaly.

"Barry! We're going Back to the Future!"

namvet
04-27-2011, 07:47 PM

http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2009/09/thats_racist.gif

namvet
04-27-2011, 07:58 PM
looks like he's been moving it around

More than a month before Donald Trump began his media blitzkrieg over the issue of President Obama's birth certificate, the document was quietly moved to a more secure location within a dual combination-key lock safe inside the state's health department vault.

The certificate was moved there by Alvin Onaka, Hawaii's State Registrar, in response to what had already become an increasing number of media requests by FoxNews.com and others, according to sources.

FOX (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/27/obama-birth-certificate-moved-secure-location-months-ago/)

still stinks like a whore house at low tide. I'd like to believe him but he's lied so much. if he told me the sun is shinning i'd have to see for myself.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-27-2011, 08:13 PM
if he told me the sun is shinning i'd have to see for myself.

That says so much more about you than it does about Barack Obama.

namvet
04-27-2011, 08:21 PM

trust but verify. who said that????

KhrushchevsShoe
04-27-2011, 08:26 PM
trust but verify. who said that????

1. Barack Obama points out something blatantly obvious.
2. He might be right, but I just dont trust him
3. Go off to verify
4. Get led to somebody who doesn't benefit from the types of things being said and needs people to mislead.
5. Suddenly you think Barack Obama is lying again, but the reality is he wasn't.

This repeats itself enough times with enough people and it has an adverse effect on our lawmakers where ridiculous healthcare bills are passed and the federal government flirts with a shut-down.

obx
04-27-2011, 08:30 PM

"The best defense against usurpatory government is an aggressive citizenry." William F. Buckley Jr.

namvet
04-27-2011, 08:37 PM
1. Barack Obama points out something blatantly obvious.
2. He might be right, but I just dont trust him
3. Go off to verify
4. Get led to somebody who doesn't benefit from the types of things being said and needs people to mislead.
5. Suddenly you think Barack Obama is lying again, but the reality is he wasn't.

This repeats itself enough times with enough people and it has an adverse effect on our lawmakers where ridiculous healthcare bills are passed and the federal government flirts with a shut-down.

trust but verify

obx
04-27-2011, 08:42 PM

That says more about you than namvet.

Rockntractor
04-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Bumping for Adam!:D

Meshuga Mikey
04-27-2011, 09:04 PM
The Hospital problem may be a failry large one but it most certainly not the most important probllem

the fact that the FRAUD was COMPLETE construction in the Digital Era is likely fairly important as well. I would think

Adam Wood
04-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Bumping for Adam!:DBump all you want to. I'm just sitting back and enjoying watching all of my predictions come true.

malloc
04-27-2011, 09:17 PM
The Hospital problem may be a failry large one but it most certainly not the most important probllem

the fact that the FRAUD was COMPLETE construction in the Digital Era is likely fairly important as well. I would think

I'm just not buying the fraud angle. The risk to the Administration, The Democratic Party, and Obama's personal agenda is just too great hinge on a stunt like this, especially with a two-bit easily identifiable forgery. It doesn't add up in that regard. He and his party would be at much lower risk releasing nothing than releasing a forgery.

Adam Wood
04-27-2011, 09:25 PM
Ya know folks, you can scrutinize the thing all you want, but I think you are missing the most glaring problem this document poses for Obama.

"Barry! We're going Back to the Future!"What's the anomaly? You don't think it's possible that they changed their name from "Kapi‘olani Maternity Home" to "Kapi‘olani Maternity Hospital" some time over the course of seventy years?

There's a place here that's now called "Bordeaux Long-Term Care." It's basically a place where old, poor, and mostly Black people go to die. It was founded as an extension of General Hospital at Meharry Medical College, some time in the 19 teens, I think 1917. Though the name is officially changed, there's still an old carved-stone sign at the entranceway that says "Bordeaux Old Age Home."

Perhaps it occurred to someone in Hawaii some time between 1890 and 1960 that maybe calling some place like that a "home" was sort of out of favor, that most other places were calling themselves "hospitals" by then instead of the semi-derogatory "home."

Naaaahhhhh! That's CRAZY TALK!

Rockntractor
04-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Bump all you want to. I'm just sitting back and enjoying watching all of my predictions come true.

Awe come on, just one little tirade.:D

Meshuga Mikey
04-27-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm just not buying the fraud angle. The risk to the Administration, The Democratic Party, and Obama's personal agenda is just too great hinge on a stunt like this, especially with a two-bit easily identifiable forgery. It doesn't add up in that regard. He and his party would be at much lower risk releasing nothing than releasing a forgery.

one does not construct an image file such as the one Im going to present here to no good reason.

were the B.C an authentic one a mere SCAN or PHOTO would have sufficed.

what we were presented with was NEITHER

no what we have here is amanipulated construction evidently executed with intent to defraud.

WHY would one supect that someone went to all the toruble od making such a document if not TO defraud

take a LOOK

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4346/picture34dc.png

ya think i FAKED THE FOLLOWING? had I been able to do so within the alloted time....early this evening and the time of the release and posting of the fraudulent B.C. on the web I could charge Several Hundreds of dollars an hour for my superhuman retouching skills.

the fact is that in the animation your seeing what was ON two different LAYERS of the faked document.

there would be no REASON for them to have MADE such a document unless they had NOTHING ELSE.

the MISTAKE was not flattening" or COMBINING the layers into ONE and getting away with the biggest fraud wever seen YET.

several of us caught it

I trust this has been helpful

malloc
04-27-2011, 09:47 PM
one does not construct an image file such as the one Im going to present here to no good reason.

were the B.C an authentic one a mere SCAN or PHOTO would have sufficed.

what we were presented with was NEITHER

no what we have here is amanipulated construction evidently executed with intent to defraud.

WHY would one supect that someone went to all the toruble od making such a document if not TO defraud

take a LOOK

ya think i FAKED THE FOLLOWING? had I been able to do so within the alloted time....early this evening and the time of the release and posting of the fraudulent B.C. on the web I could charge Several Hundreds of dollars an hour for my superhuman retouching skills.

the fact is that in the animation your seeing what was ON two different LAYERS of the faked document.

there would be no REASON for them to have MADE such a document unless they had NOTHING ELSE.

the MISTAKE was not flattening" or COMBINING the layers into ONE and getting away with the biggest fraud wever seen YET.

several of us caught it

I trust this has been helpful

Woah! Easy with the big ass pics! I've got a beverage 'n shit!

I don't think you were correctly understanding what I was saying. Think of my question in the terms of a trial, where you must prove means, motive and opportunity.

Obama has the means and opportunity to create a forgery, easy as pie, what about the motive? Why would he do so? He hasn't been forced into some corner where he's been court ordered to come up with the documentation. The media has ran a good enough campaign so that anyone who questions his eligibility is marginalized. If he published a forgery and it was discovered and proven, his entire platform and party would be wrecked!

Don't you get it? He had everything to lose and absolutely nothing to gain by publishing a forgery, so why would he do it? Where's the motive?

Meshuga Mikey
04-27-2011, 11:14 PM
If he published a forgery and it was discovered and proven, his entire platform and party would be wrecked!

weve just verified the alleged document to be a fraud

ya DONT construct official documents in such a manner.

that being said what remains is to find someone with the AUTHORITY to force an ANSWER in a court of LAW

it wasnt BAD ENOUGH as it was...,no they had to make it WORSE for themselves

what he had to gain was fooling the naive...and hopefully a few others TIRED of hs GAME

why the bozo who made the more or less fatal and compleely unrecoverable mistake of not placing all the images in that fake document on ONE LAYER and thus eliminating the telltale evidence. I cant sau/

hes simply not all that bright Apparently!

PoliCon
04-27-2011, 11:23 PM
No matter what he posts or what he says or what evidence is presented - none of the conspiracy theororists who believe he's not American will be convinced. They will believe what they want to believe and the evidence be damned - Just like truthers - those idiot who think Gore actually won - the idiots who buy the second gun man theory - not to mention the fools who think we never actually went to the moon. Any which way we slice it - like I said from the beginning - this is a NON-ISSUE. We need to stop wasting time and effort trying to prove something as stupid as this and focus on exposing his policies for what they are and fighting him on the real issues - jobs, the economy, energy, judges.

Sonnabend
04-28-2011, 04:08 AM
Who is Mikey, and who said he could leave the village?

Kay
04-28-2011, 07:45 AM
Even if he technically exited the birth canal in Hawaii,
he is still not what I call an American.

He never would have released anything if The Donald hadn't
got involved and pushed the issue. I guess I will accept now
that he was born in Hawaii, since he had the big splashy unveiling
of a birth certificate. What Mickey says is very interesting, but I
have to agree with Malloc, I don't think even an incompetent boob
like Barry would be stupid enough to release a forgery at this point.

The things that still bug me are:

1. All we have heard for the past 2 years from everyone is that the
formerly provided certificate of live birth was ALL that was available
and that Hawaii didn't do a longer form. I believe even Adam argued
that point here. Now all of a sudden Hawaii actually does have a long
form after all.

2. And the most disturbing thing to me still is that live interview with Barry's
grandma saying she personally attended and witnessed his birth in Kenya.
She's conveniently dead now. But I've heard that interview and why would
his own granny have lied about something like that?

linda22003
04-28-2011, 08:12 AM
<walks into topic... looks around. . . grabs Krispy Kreme and coffee. . . >

FGSFDS.

~QC

If the "F" stands for what I think it does, I'm with you. Pass the doughnuts. :rolleyes:

namvet
04-28-2011, 09:05 AM
he could have done this to embarrass Trump or show him up. will Trump show his financial records now???

Rzu-ZGwvLKs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3d2ZN175jxM/TblRo4hjwrI/AAAAAAAAvQI/2IfWrwJVzjM/s1600/theo1.jpg

Rebel Yell
04-28-2011, 09:22 AM
This is just proved everyone wrong. Our birthers can now quit hollering, "Show us the BC!!!!! GRRRR". At the same time, I think an apology is in order for those who are smarter than the rest, explaining, "He can't. No one can get there long form BC from Hawaii.".

Total fail.

Apocalypse
04-28-2011, 10:10 AM

"Barry! We're going Back to the Future!"

Not a mistake at all. Note what was on his BC

Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital

Not what it changed to. And Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital dates back to the early 1900's

From the American Gynecological Society; Volume 69, Issues 4-6 1955

http://books.google.com/books?id=NcU5AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA1145&img=1&pgis=1&dq=Kapiolani+Maternity+%26+Gynecological+Hospital&sig=ACfU3U1X2vRX_5my6px7aO85Br7P35WqvQ&edge=0

Note the date, 1952, almost a decade before Barry was born.

http://books.google.com/books?id=NcU5AAAAIAAJ&q=Kapiolani+Maternity+%26+Gynecological+Hospital&dq=Kapiolani+Maternity+%26+Gynecological+Hospital&hl=en&ei=cW65TZWOAcOV0QGs7d3VDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBQ

Awe Gees.

I need to take a page out of Bill Clinton's book now with you.

http://youtu.be/PjPtK9Yzv3o

"We look like idiots deigning that..."

Read below for why.

This is just proved everyone wrong. Our birthers can now quit hollering, "Show us the BC!!!!! GRRRR". At the same time, I think an apology is in order for those who are smarter than the rest, explaining, "He can't. No one can get there long form BC from Hawaii.".

Total fail.

Think again. Poll out recently about this.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gRNLElIAC8A/TblWsMt1ZOI/AAAAAAAAAzQ/OH6p2Hx7P4U/s320/birth+poll.jpg

This was done in several parts for a reason.

1. The polls were starting to say more questioned his BC and eligibility. With a majority of Indies. saying they questioned it.

2. To shift away from the current mess at hand, by shifting the topic.

3. To give the WH the ability to start once more calling those on the right who won't give up on this as Crazy right-wing nuts and have a sound ground to do so going into another election cycle.

4. To be able to claim those Q. it still, as racist.

[T]he birther question was never really about citizenship; it was simply...most insidious of all, race....

It is inconceivable that this campaign to portray Mr. Obama as the insidious “other” would have been conducted against a white president.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/28/opinion/28thu1.html

This new attack from the left started hitting the second he released it.

Obama has withheld it to date as it provided ground to attack the right to date with it, and now he has new ammo, and we are letting him get away with it, and providing fuel to keep attacking us over it.

People, he had a travel Visa while Senator, any one who has. or has gotten one knows the level of scrutiny one must go through to get one. And one of the requirements to get it is a BC. He was a Senator then, shit for power to bypass the process then.

Adam Wood
04-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Even if he technically exited the birth canal in Hawaii,
he is still not what I call an American.

He never would have released anything if The Donald hadn't
got involved and pushed the issue. I guess I will accept now
that he was born in Hawaii, since he had the big splashy unveiling
of a birth certificate. What Mickey says is very interesting, but I
have to agree with Malloc, I don't think even an incompetent boob
like Barry would be stupid enough to release a forgery at this point.

The things that still bug me are:

1. All we have heard for the past 2 years from everyone is that the
formerly provided certificate of live birth was ALL that was available
and that Hawaii didn't do a longer form. I believe even Adam argued
that point here. Now all of a sudden Hawaii actually does have a long
form after all.Incorrect. No one argued that the long form did not exist (well, except for some of the birthers, who claimed that there was nothing actually in the vault). What was clearly pointed out over and over and over again is that Hawaiian law does not allow for release of the long form. That was, and is still, absolutely correct. Obama got a special dispensation, otherwise known as a Presidential favor, to get this long form released. If you or I or anyone else (assuming we had been born in Hawaii) asked the same, the answer would be "no."

2. And the most disturbing thing to me still is that live interview with Barry's
grandma saying she personally attended and witnessed his birth in Kenya.
She's conveniently dead now. But I've heard that interview and why would
his own granny have lied about something like that?That was a crock of shit spun up by Corsi (I think; it may have been one of the other more rabid lunatics in this sordid affair). What actually happened was some street preacher translating for her to a "reporter" tried to say that she said that he was born in Kenya and that she was there. She immediately corrected him and told him that he was not born in Kenya.

I had a transcript of that just yesterday. I'm hunting for it right now.

namvet
04-28-2011, 12:06 PM

Not what it changed to. And Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital dates back to the early 1900's

http://books.google.com/books?id=NcU5AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA1145&img=1&pgis=1&dq=Kapiolani+Maternity+%26+Gynecological+Hospital&sig=ACfU3U1X2vRX_5my6px7aO85Br7P35WqvQ&edge=0

http://books.google.com/books?id=NcU5AAAAIAAJ&q=Kapiolani+Maternity+%26+Gynecological+Hospital&dq=Kapiolani+Maternity+%26+Gynecological+Hospital&hl=en&ei=cW65TZWOAcOV0QGs7d3VDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBQ

Awe Gees.

I need to take a page out of Bill Clinton's book now with you.

http://youtu.be/PjPtK9Yzv3o

"We look like idiots deigning that..."

Read below for why.

Think again. Poll out recently about this.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gRNLElIAC8A/TblWsMt1ZOI/AAAAAAAAAzQ/OH6p2Hx7P4U/s320/birth+poll.jpg

This was done in several parts for a reason.

1. The polls were starting to say more questioned his BC and eligibility. With a majority of Indies. saying they questioned it.

2. To shift away from the current mess at hand, by shifting the topic.

3. To give the WH the ability to start once more calling those on the right who won't give up on this as Crazy right-wing nuts and have a sound ground to do so going into another election cycle.

4. To be able to claim those Q. it still, as racist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/28/opinion/28thu1.html

This new attack from the left started hitting the second he released it.

Obama has withheld it to date as it provided ground to attack the right to date with it, and now he has new ammo, and we are letting him get away with it, and providing fuel to keep attacking us over it.

People, he had a travel Visa while Senator, any one who has. or has gotten one knows the level of scrutiny one must go through to get one. And one of the requirements to get it is a BC. He was a Senator then, shit for power to bypass the process then.

I just luv watching billy bubba snap his cap :D

Meshuga Mikey
04-29-2011, 01:43 PM
try this

http://tinyurl.com/transparentfake

go to that link

grab the photo of the FAKE with your mouse.

Move it... over the other images on the page.....Being careful not to click the links on any of the banner ads

SEE THE TRANSPARENT LAYER ........for yourself

PoliCon
04-29-2011, 03:50 PM
try this

http://tinyurl.com/transparentfake

go to that link

grab the photo of the FAKE with your mouse.

Move it... over the other images on the page.....Being careful not to click the links on any of the banner ads

SEE THE TRANSPARENT LAYER ........for yourself

FFS. :rolleyes: I can scan a freaking NEWS PAPER and have it come up with a transparent layer. That doesn't make it a fake - it makes it a specific type of scan. :rolleyes:

Articulate_Ape
04-29-2011, 04:00 PM

I'm satisfied. Nice detective work, Apocalypse. I couldn't find it anywhere.

hazlnut
04-29-2011, 06:41 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001558147/4548455757_birthers_xlarge.png

Trump wants Obama to get off his 'Basketball Court' and produce proof how his grades were good enough for Harvard Law school...

...conveniently ignoring editor of the law review and graduating Magna Cum Laude.

"I take him at his word" = if the black guy says so...

Rockntractor
04-29-2011, 07:09 PM

Trump wants Obama to get off his 'Basketball Court' and produce proof how his grades were good enough for Harvard Law school...

...conveniently ignoring editor of the law review and graduating Magna Cum Laude.

Everything being racism with you is getting tiresome and shows your lack of respect toward real race issues.

Odysseus
04-29-2011, 07:42 PM

Grade inflation is notorious at Harvard, and his tenure at the Law Review was marked by a singular lack of published work. Is it so wrong to want to know more about the nation's president?

PoliCon
04-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Grade inflation is notorious at Harvard, and his tenure at the Law Review was marked by a singular lack of published work. Is it so wrong to want to know more about the nation's president?

It is when the president is a democrat. If he were a republican - they would sing a vastly different tune. :rolleyes:

Zathras
04-29-2011, 08:10 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aqJmo_zPg9I/TFC6W8C2nbI/AAAAAAAAAAk/7Rn8D8nN-9Q/s1600/Herp_Derp_by_Helrouis.jpg

Fixed