PDA

View Full Version : " An American Embarrassment: Jimmy Carter, Guest-Blogging for Pyongyang"

megimoo
04-30-2011, 10:19 AM
Like some horror movie that just won’t end, Jimmy Carter’s love affair with North Korea keeps rolling along. Now on his third pilgrimage to the Kim dynasty’s totalitarian state, Carter arrived Tuesday in Pyongyang, with a trio of fellow ex-leaders in tow, from Finland, Ireland and Norway.

From Pyongyang, he’s now blogging away, under the down-home caption, “Jimmy Carter’s blog from North Korea.” At least, I assume it’s really Jimmy Carter writing this cant, though it reads like copy fresh out of Pyongyang’s own propaganda mill. There’s an attempt at cracker-barrel diplomacy, in which Carter enthuses about the “warm and...

http://pajamasmedia.com/claudiarosett/jimmy-carter-guest-blogging-for-pyongyang/?singlepage=true

BadCat
04-30-2011, 10:20 AM
Just. Wow.

Rockntractor
04-30-2011, 10:23 AM
If I'm not mistaken this guy has secret service protection, does he have them with him in harms way in N.Korea?

namvet
04-30-2011, 10:26 AM
I hope he piss's them off and sent to prison

Bailey
04-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Why cant this treasonous bastard die of old age already. :mad::mad:

MountainMan
04-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Just. Wow.

Yeah....just wow....

txradioguy
04-30-2011, 12:02 PM
If I'm not mistaken this guy has secret service protection, does he have them with him in harms way in N.Korea?

I thought Jimmuh was the one that waived his protective detail after he left office?

Rockntractor
04-30-2011, 12:54 PM
I thought Jimmuh was the one that waived his protective detail after he left office?

I don't know, this all made me curious how that would work.

SaintLouieWoman
04-30-2011, 01:18 PM
You would think that the Dems would attempt to get him to modify his behavior. He's a major embarassment to them and an insult to the citizens of our country.

Constitutionally Speaking
04-30-2011, 05:20 PM
I guess helping them acquire the ability to build a nuclear bomb wasn't enough for him. :mad: