PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden is DEAD.

Constitutionally Speaking
05-01-2011, 10:48 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20110425/capt.photo_1303742936984-1-0.jpg?x=400&y=274&q=85&sig=HDlJx46lzZjYaiyZ79QkkQ--

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD.

Osama bin Laden, hunted as the mastermind behind the worst-ever terrorist attack on U.S. soil, has been killed, sources told ABC News.

His death brings to an end a tumultuous life that saw bin Laden go from being the carefree son of a Saudi billionaire, to terrorist leader and the most wanted man in the world.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-killed/story?id=13505703

fettpett
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Killed in Northern Pakistan and we have his body according to the reports

Speedy
05-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Osama Bin Laden is DEAD.

http://www.skylighter.com/i/fireworks-display/finale-fireworks.jpg

PoliCon
05-01-2011, 10:53 PM
about damn time. :)

Constitutionally Speaking
05-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Way to go General Petraeus!!!!

Troll
05-01-2011, 10:59 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/01/usama-bin-laden-dead-say-sources/

fettpett
05-01-2011, 11:00 PM

wonder if this is the reason why he was shuffled over to the CIA in the last week

jendf
05-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Don't mess with the U.S.

The only thing that sucks about this is B.O. is going to milk this into November 2012.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
05-01-2011, 11:02 PM
wonder if this is the reason why he was shuffled over to the CIA in the last week

If so, he certainly deserves it. Petreaus has been a great General and Patriot. If his forcess were responsible for bin Laden's death, I say the General should be awarded the medal of honor.

eagleexpress
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Great job and my hat is off to all of ALL of the brave men and women in uniform you guys deserve a huge standing ovation for all you have done from a very greatful American:D

djones520
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Stickied. This ones staying around for a little while.

fettpett
05-01-2011, 11:04 PM
If so, he certainly deserves it. Petreaus has been a great General and Patriot. If his forcess were responsible for bin Laden's death, I say the General should be awarded the medal of honor.

there was some question on it being a poltical move to keep him from being someone's VP

Just shows that watching CNN isn't the way to gather Intelligence

Phillygirl
05-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Excellent sticky.

Apocalypse
05-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Expect retaliations over this from the various terrorist groups.

Lets stuff his body into a large dead pig and give him a proper Muslim funeral fitting for him.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
05-01-2011, 11:06 PM
there was some question on it being a poltical move to keep him from being someone's VP

Just shows that watching CNN isn't the way to gather Intelligence

Well, Bush Sr was the DCI for President Ford only 4 years before he became Reagan's VP. There is precedence for a Director of the CIA being tapped for a VP spot.

fettpett
05-01-2011, 11:06 PM

Lets stuff his body into a large dead pig and give him a proper Muslim funeral fitting for him.

let what is left of his body hang in Times Square

PoliCon
05-01-2011, 11:07 PM

:D I forgot that the much hates Patreaus is running things now. How on earth will the left manage! :D

fettpett
05-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Well, Bush Sr was the DCI for President Ford only 4 years before he became Reagan's VP. There is precedence for a Director of the CIA being tapped for a VP spot.

I'm not saying he couldnt just that it was the speculation on friday

CaughtintheMiddle1990
05-01-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm not saying he couldnt just that it was the speculation on friday

If Petreaus' forces were responsible for Osama's death, he should run for President next year, and I will PROUDLY vote for him.

Speedy

Like I said in the other thread, fry the face on the ground, ass in the air praying son of a bitch in lard and feed him to the other worthless subhumans at Gitmo.

eagleexpress
let what is left of his body hang in Times Square

I have a better idea what about at the Victory Mosque at Ground Zero seems fitting to me

Articulate_Ape
05-01-2011, 11:13 PM
This announcement, while welcome, is so wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to enumerate them. That said, good riddance.

hazlnut
05-01-2011, 11:14 PM
And it happened on Obama's watch...

Kudos to him for not withdrawing troops too early and letting the terrorists rebuild.

Once Chaney and his political machine was out, the military and intelligence could function normally again and go after terrorists without some Haliburton profit agenda attached.

I know the far-righties like to deny this, because it appears in history books, but all the really effective military leaders have been Dems.

namvet
05-01-2011, 11:15 PM
ill be damned. I thought he got away with it.

rot in hell !!!!

Speedy
05-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Now known as Osama "Boom" Ladin!

PoliCon
05-01-2011, 11:19 PM
retarded ramblings . . . http://www.factpile.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/trolls.jpg

CaughtintheMiddle1990
05-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Now known as Osama "Boom" Ladin!

A fitting death for a terrorist scumbag, wouldn't you agree?
I hope in his last moments he knew the pain, fear and terror he inflicted on millions.

Apocalypse
05-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Just reported that Usama was killed living in a mansion in Pakistan.

malloc
05-01-2011, 11:23 PM
I wonder how we locked him down. While I ponder this, I do have a few other thoughts I'd like to share:

F*&CK YOU MoveOn.org
F*&CK YOU Code Pink

The list goes on, but I think you get the picture.

Anyway, Just popped in to say that. I've had a busy weekend. See you guys in the morning.

Apocalypse
05-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Some should start looking over at the DUmp and see if any are sorry to hear this news.

CueSi
05-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Some should start looking over at the DUmp and see if any are sorry to hear this news.

The MIHOP crowd may have some input on that.

~QC

Apocalypse
05-01-2011, 11:33 PM
WASHINGTON Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the Sept. 11 attacks against the United States, is dead, and the U.S. is in possession of his body, a person familiar with the situation said late Sunday.

President Barack Obama was expected to address the nation on the developments Sunday night.

Two senior counterterrorism officials confirmed that bin Laden was killed in Pakistan last week. One said bin Laden was killed in a ground operation, not by a Predator drone. Both said the operation was based on U.S. intelligence, and both said the U.S. is in possession of bin Laden's body.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden

obx
05-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Osama Bin Laden is dead... despite everything the White House has done.

MountainMan
05-01-2011, 11:41 PM

Kudos to him for not withdrawing troops too early and letting the terrorists rebuild.

Once Chaney and his political machine was out, the military and intelligence could function normally again and go after terrorists without some Haliburton profit agenda attached.

I know the far-righties like to deny this, because it appears in history books, but all the really effective military leaders have been Dems.

This coming from the party that brought us "General Betrayus"....Fuck you hazlnut. Obama didnt do shit. Our military did.

Ten years from now it will come out that Obama and Holder demanded a search warrant be placed on the nose of the bomb... :rolleyes:

CueSi
05-01-2011, 11:50 PM
This coming from the party that brought us "General Betrayus"....Fuck you hazlnut. Obama didnt do shit. Our military did.

Ten years from now it will come out that Obama and Holder demanded a search warrant be placed on the nose of the bomb... :rolleyes:

I actually lawled. . . :D

~QC

Starbuck
05-01-2011, 11:51 PM
..........I know the far-righties like to deny this, because it appears in history books, but all the really effective military leaders have been Dems.
Well, except for Eisenhower.........and Douglas McArthur........General John Pershing.....George Patton....U.S. Grant......I guess I could go on, but JESUS!, Dork, don't you ever get tired of being
http://www.funnystuffblog.com/images/granny-owned.jpg

DarkHalo
05-01-2011, 11:58 PM
I can only imagine the mixed emotions inside the hive mind of DU. On the one hand the love Bin Laden and want America to be humiliated and feel pain but on the other hand they want Obama to be seen as a success in spite of his obvious constant failures. I was just over there checking it out and they just don't know which way to go on it. it's hilarious. But expected.

djones520
05-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Everyone stop the fighting. This is a joyous thread. The murderer of 3,000 American's has been brought to justice.

This is not a partisan issue. Everyone, Democrats and Republicans contributed to this. Lets leave it at that.

NJCardFan
05-02-2011, 12:06 AM
usual nothing shit coming out of my mouth
Can we please ban this troll now?

KhrushchevsShoe
05-02-2011, 12:07 AM
FORGET ABOUT OBAMA.

How many kids have died for this goal? How many billions of dollars? How much division have we had in our democracy over this? Just for one night all that sacrifice culminated in success, we finally got justice on that asshole. It has nothing to do with left/right, Obama/Bush, Tea Parties or whatever.

This is a great day for the United States, something everyone should be proud of regardless of politics. Also, a time to remember that sacrifice that we've all paid, some much more than others, and the tireless work put in to make this day happen. If you really want to bring politics into it, wait a few days, but for now just be happy.

NJCardFan
05-02-2011, 12:09 AM
FORGET ABOUT OBAMA.

How many kids have died for this goal? How many billions of dollars? How much division have we had in our democracy over this? Just for one night all that sacrifice culminated in success, we finally got justice on that asshole. It has nothing to do with left/right, Obama/Bush, Tea Parties or whatever.

This is a great day for the United States, something everyone should be proud of regardless of politics. Also, a time to remember that sacrifice that we've all paid, some much more than others, and the tireless work put in to make this day happen. If you really want to bring politics into it, wait a few days, but for now just be happy.
Strange how you get it but that said, it was your butt buddy who decided to politicize this, not us.

djones520
05-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Strange how you get it but that said, it was your butt buddy who decided to politicize this, not us.

Well he's gone now. So let it drop.

Everyone, continue on with the celebrations! There shall be much rejoicing tonight!!!!!

jawilljr
05-02-2011, 12:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

Enough said!!!!

Jerry

CueSi
05-02-2011, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

~QC

fettpett
05-02-2011, 12:37 AM
I'll give Obama credit for having the balls that Clinton didn't have to pull the trigger on getting rid of this vile piece of trash who has been tormenting the US for 25 years.

djones520
05-02-2011, 12:40 AM
I'll give Obama credit for having the balls that Clinton didn't have to pull the trigger on getting rid of this vile piece of trash who has been tormenting the US for 25 years.

Indeed. In this matter he did act in America's best interests. This should definitely go down as something he did well as our President.

jnkbortka
05-02-2011, 12:42 AM

no, give the medal of honor to the guy who actually killed him.

can we pull out of the middle east yet?

Rockntractor
05-02-2011, 12:43 AM
We should get cake now, or something.:confused:

fettpett
05-02-2011, 12:44 AM
We should get cake now, or something.:confused:

if there is any occasion fit for cake, this is it;):cool:

Rockntractor
05-02-2011, 12:47 AM
if there is any occasion fit for cake, this is it;):cool:

Obama should proclaim tomorrow the national day of cake!:)

fettpett
05-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Obama should proclaim tomorrow the national day of cake!:)

sounds good....

hey, May 1st now has a much better reason to be celebrated :D

hai
05-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Good,about time!

txradioguy
05-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Thank God. It's about time.

I'm glad we had a President on Sept. 11th with the guts to go after him...and a General willing to make the call to send the SF guys in to do the job.

Now lets get Mullah Omar.

For you Libs who think we will all start coming hom tomorrow...think again. What we've done is just gone and kicked the worlds largest hornets nest.

It ain't over yet.

fettpett
05-02-2011, 12:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

NJCardFan
05-02-2011, 01:05 AM
Holy horse fuck. Baier just read a blurb that Bin Laden's body is being shown all the respect and is being treated per Islamic custom. FUCK THAT. I say tie his ass to the back of a F-150 and drag his carcass though a pig sty. Fucking Obama finds a way to suck the cock of Islam. Can't piss those fuckers off can we.

And anyone else getting sick watching all of these leftist assholes jumping all over Geraldo Rivera? These little fuckers were protesting this war but now celebrating?

AmPat
05-02-2011, 01:09 AM

You clueless little dingleberry on the ass of humanity. For you to say something like this at at time when we should all be rejoicing in a non partisan way makes you the most contemptible piece of shite that has ever posted on the internet.

Please go buy a bullet and be selfish you pile of feces. :mad:

txradioguy
05-02-2011, 01:10 AM
And anyone else getting sick watching all of these leftist assholes jumping all over Geraldo Rivera? These little fuckers were protesting this war but now celebrating?

Can't see it but I'm not surprised. Obama is taking creidit for Iraq and we all KNOW how much he supported that as a Senator.:rolleyes:

He'll do the same thing here.

txradioguy
05-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by hazlnut

Can we ban this piece of shit now?

Tell that to Eisenhower and MacArthur you ignorant goat fucker.

AmPat
05-02-2011, 01:12 AM
FORGET ABOUT OBAMA.

Preach this to your twin turd hazulnut.:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
05-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Can't see it but I'm not surprised. Obama is taking creidit for Iraq and we all KNOW how much he supported that as a Senator.:rolleyes:

He'll do the same thing here.

Geraldo Rivera was at the White House interviewing some of the leftist idiots there and there were people holding up Obama/Biden signs and chanting Obama!. Yeah, it was all about Obama. I REALLY HATE THAT FUCKING MAN!

AmPat
05-02-2011, 01:15 AM
sounds good....

hey, May 1st now has a much better reason to be celebrated :D

No, No, and NO. It should be PORK day. Invite all your muslim friends to a pork chop dinner.:eek:

CaughtintheMiddle1990
05-02-2011, 01:16 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42301000/jpg/_42301054_churchill_v_sign_416.jpg

Today is a great day for Americans all over the country, regardless of party or ideology. And most importantly of all, the families who lost loved ones in 9/11 finally have closure.

Zathras
05-02-2011, 01:42 AM
I wonder if raising the alert level to Bravo was a result of this action?

Zathras
05-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Saw the pic of Osama post mortem....looks like a Navy SEAL put a round through his left eye.

fettpett
05-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Saw the pic of Osama post mortem....looks like a Navy SEAL put a round through his left eye.

you have a link for the pic?

KhrushchevsShoe
05-02-2011, 02:58 AM
Holy horse fuck. Baier just read a blurb that Bin Laden's body is being shown all the respect and is being treated per Islamic custom. FUCK THAT. I say tie his ass to the back of a F-150 and drag his carcass though a pig sty. Fucking Obama finds a way to suck the cock of Islam. Can't piss those fuckers off can we.

Ive read they're just dumping his ass in the ocean. They dont want his final resting spot to be symbolic of anything, so they're leaving it anonymous.

I dig that move.

KhrushchevsShoe
05-02-2011, 03:23 AM
Pakistan has to get its shit together. He was hiding in plain sight 800 feet away from a police station in a suburb of Islamabad.

txradioguy
05-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Pakistan has to get its shit together. He was hiding in plain sight 800 feet away from a police station in a suburb of Islamabad.

One thing to remember the ISI is a big supporter and enabler of the Taliban. That he was hiding in plain sight in tht city should come as no surprise.

The surprise is that we were able to get in there and get him since we haven't been able to put boots on the ground in Pakistan up to this point.

txradioguy
05-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Ive read they're just dumping his ass in the ocean. They dont want his final resting spot to be symbolic of anything, so they're leaving it anonymous.

I dig that move.

I hope it's a very deep deep part of the ocean.

AmPat
05-02-2011, 07:38 AM
The ultimate bottom feeder is now feeding the bottom feeders--------------Beautiful! Too bad there aren't Pigfish.

Odysseus
05-02-2011, 08:10 AM
This is great news. Bin Laden has been a symbol of hatred for America and rallying point for our enemies. His death will hurt their morale and demonstrate that we can reach anywhere, and that we don't forget our enemies.

This was a twofer for the administration. Not only did they get to announce the death of Bin Laden, but the announcement pre-empted the last five minutes of The Apprentice. That'll teach Trump! :D

Give credit where it is due. This had to be ordered at the highest levels, because the nature of the OP required an incursion into an "allied" country. It was the right decision, and Obama made it. Give the man his proper due.

ROFLOL No, I have it on good authority that it was the Miranda warning. :D

FORGET ABOUT OBAMA.

See below:

They should have stuffed the body with Jimmy Dean's best premium pork products and put it on permanent display at the Smithsonian.

Chill. They're cheering the right thing. For once.

I wonder if raising the alert level to Bravo was a result of this action?
Oh, no doubt.

SarasotaRepub
05-02-2011, 08:18 AM
Congrats to the US Armed Forces for getting this fucktard.

DU must be so upset...:D

linda22003
05-02-2011, 08:41 AM
Everyone stop the fighting. This is a joyous thread. The murderer of 3,000 American's has been brought to justice.

This is not a partisan issue. Everyone, Democrats and Republicans contributed to this. Lets leave it at that.

Great post. I was sorry to see the tone of some of the posts, and yours strikes exactly the right note.

SaintLouieWoman
05-02-2011, 08:42 AM
I hope it's a very deep deep part of the ocean.

They marine biologists will need to do a study to determine the level of contamination to the ocean from that deposit of cr__.

Greyt work and congrats to the Navy Seals and all our armed forces. What brave heroes they are. The best news is that on the Fox report they said no Americans were killed.

linda22003
05-02-2011, 08:46 AM

Did we get a link, as was requested? Is it confirmed, or is it just the one that has shown up on a few blogs?

jendf
05-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Did we get a link, as was requested? Is it confirmed, or is it just the one that has shown up on a few blogs?

The photo making the rounds (or the one I saw anyway) appears to be a fake.

Here's some info on it: http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/02/6568249-we-think-that-bin-laden-death-photo-is-a-fake

linda22003
05-02-2011, 09:56 AM
That's the one I've seen, and it LOOKS fake. I do hope they took some real photographic evidence.

Rebel Yell
05-02-2011, 09:59 AM
That's the one I've seen, and it LOOKS fake. I do hope they took some real photographic evidence.

If I was the one to shoot him, I'd request his head, so I could have it mounted right beside my deer head.

Arroyo_Doble
05-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Anyone else think Pakistan needs to clear some things up?

I understand the concept of "hiding in plain sight" but this is a little too plain.

fettpett
05-02-2011, 10:27 AM
If I was the one to shoot him, I'd request his head, so I could have it mounted right beside my deer head.

every single one of those men that went in deserve part of the reward money $25 million dollar bonus each

namvet
05-02-2011, 10:37 AM
they did feed his ass to the sharks. some raghead thingy

I don't wanna start no shit but seems they dumped him over the side really fast.

namvet
05-02-2011, 10:39 AM
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l621/ericdrumz86/EagleBinHead.jpg

nough said ????

Articulate_Ape
05-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Where's the death certificate?

Odysseus
05-02-2011, 02:24 PM

ROFLOL!

It's not available. The government cannot release it without the permission of the deceased, and Osama said that he'd only allow that over his dead body. :D

nightflight
05-02-2011, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZdJRDpLHbw

jendf
05-02-2011, 04:50 PM

I LOLed. Rush called them "Deathers" on his show today. *snickers*

fettpett
05-02-2011, 04:55 PM
I LOLed. Rush called them "Deathers" on his show today. *snickers*

I was so going to listen to him today and completely forgot till almost 3pm :(

Kay
05-02-2011, 10:30 PM
every single one of those men that went in deserve part of the reward money $25 million dollar bonus each

Amen. That is exactly what should be done with the reward money.

Kay
05-03-2011, 12:00 AM
New T-shirt design out today from the Marine Parents EGA Store.
Can Purchase Here. (http://marineparentsinc.com/store/shop/item.aspx?itemid=1989)

http://marineparentsinc.com/store/images/usc-wewillnot.jpg

Odysseus
05-03-2011, 10:34 AM
New T-shirt design out today from the Marine Parents EGA Store.
Can Purchase Here. (http://marineparentsinc.com/store/shop/item.aspx?itemid=1989)

http://marineparentsinc.com/store/images/usc-wewillnot.jpg

Nice. Need to see if it comes in any other colors.

namvet
05-03-2011, 11:29 AM
http://oi54.tinypic.com/29m2lic.jpg

sent to me by a vet I know overseas. consider it unconfirmed right now

Not sure if this is valid or not. Got it from a retired vet.
received this picture of the DEAD Osama bin Laden directly from USSOCOM, don't know if the general media has it yet.

There are many people around the world claiming he is not dead since no picture has yet been published as proof and that we buried him too quickly at sea.

ok photo shoppers have at it

AmPat
05-03-2011, 11:43 AM
He's never looked better.

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 11:45 AM
http://oi54.tinypic.com/29m2lic.jpg

sent to me by a vet I know overseas. consider it unconfirmed right now

ok photo shoppers have at it

That ones been floating around since yesterday. From everything I've read it's been determined to be a fake.

The WH has put out a statements saying the real pics would be released shortly.

Trust me if that had been the real one IMO...it wouldn't have been as quiet here...relatively speaking...as it has been last night and today.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 12:17 PM
That pic has been floating around since 2001.

Calypso Jones
05-03-2011, 12:21 PM
when i initially saw the pix in the first post i thought to myself....that doesn't look right. What does it take anymore for people to believe their eyes. you can't trust photographs any longer, i don't trust the media's words and sometimes can we even trust our own eyes?

namvet
05-14-2011, 08:38 PM
chain of events

ZKIyKN-xoDs