PDA

View Full Version : President George W. Bush Congratulates Obama on Bin Laden Killing

txradioguy
05-02-2011, 04:30 AM
http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Scitech/August/397/224/Bush.jpg

Former President George W. Bush congratulated President Obama and the members of the military after learning that the U.S. has successfully killed Usama bin Laden.

“This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001,” Bush said in a statement. “The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.”

A number of politicians released statements heralding the effort and Obama's handling of the strike. All praised the relentless pursuit by the U.S. military and the actions taken by the intelligence community.

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, "I want to congratulate -- and thank -- the hard-working men and women of our Armed Forces and intelligence community for their tireless efforts and perseverance that led to this success. I also want to commend President Obama and his team, as well as President Bush, for all of their efforts to bring Osama bin Laden to justice."

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice called Bin Laden’s killing a “tremendous victory” and thanked the military and intelligence community for their skill and dedication.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/02/president-george-w-bush-congratulates-obama-bin-laden-killing/

Apocalypse
05-02-2011, 06:43 AM
STATEMENT BY PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

by George W. Bush (http://www.facebook.com/georgewbush) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 10:55pm

May 1, 2011

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

CueSi
05-02-2011, 06:46 AM
I'm just gonna pretend that's the official statement. :p

(you know you did it too.)

~QC

Odysseus
05-02-2011, 08:13 AM
George W. Bush is a real gentleman. After being villified and scapegoated by this administration and its lackeys, he still does the right thing. He will be remembered for his decency and honor.

Does anyone remember Carter congratulating Reagan when the hostages were released? Me neither.

noonwitch
05-02-2011, 10:14 AM
George W. Bush is a real gentleman. After being villified and scapegoated by this administration and its lackeys, he still does the right thing. He will be remembered for his decency and honor.

Does anyone remember Carter congratulating Reagan when the hostages were released? Me neither.

Carter was technically still President when the hostages were released, as it happened shortly (and I mean within hours) before Reagan's swearing-in.

Zafod
05-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Carter was technically still President when the hostages were released, as it happened shortly (and I mean within hours) before Reagan's swearing-in.

and the lib bot comes to the rescue!!!!!

txradioguy
05-02-2011, 12:05 PM

Sorry...you can't re-write history to make it better for your side.

On January 20, 1981, at the moment Reagan completed his 20-minute inaugural address after being sworn in as President, 52 American hostages were released by Iran into U.S. custody, having spent 444 days in captivity.[2][111] The hostages were flown to Algeria as a symbolic gesture for the help of that government in resolving the crisis. The flight continued to Rhein-Main Air Base in West Germany and on to Wiesbaden USAF Hospital, where former President Carter, acting as emissary, received them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

He'd already been sworn in when they were released.

Nice try though.

txradioguy
05-02-2011, 12:07 PM
and the lib bot comes to the rescue!!!!!

Of course she does. This is a sad sad day for her and Bok.

Hence the reason they posted new threads on top of the ones celebrating the fact that Osama is dead.

megimoo
05-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Bull shit .They waited for until Regan was president before they released the hostages.

megimoo
05-02-2011, 12:35 PM

Does anyone remember Carter congratulating Reagan when the hostages were released? Me neither.Have you ever met or read a Progressive/Maoist with any class ? Being a gentleman or a Lady with any class is beyond them,With Them it's all party talking points and political dogma.Clinton ,Carter and now this ill qualified hangman come to mind.

lacarnut
05-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Have you ever met or read a Progressive/Maoist with any class ? Being a gentleman or a Lady with any class is beyond them,With Them it's all party talking points and political dogma.Clinton ,Carter and now this ill qualified hangman come to mind.

True. I wonder what the present administration will steal or trash when they leave the WH. I betcha they have a perfect record.

noonwitch
05-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Of course she does. This is a sad sad day for her and Bok.

Hence the reason they posted new threads on top of the ones celebrating the fact that Osama is dead.

No, it's not a sad day. Why wouldn't I be glad that they got bin laden? I might not be downright gleeful over it, because I'm somewhat concerned about terrorist retaliation ocurring somewhere in the US. I'm still glad that the mastermind of the 9-11 plots is dead.

As far as the Carter thing, well, that's what I get for relying on my own memory of events that ocurred when I was 14 years old.

Odysseus
05-02-2011, 04:12 PM
No, it's not a sad day. Why wouldn't I be glad that they got bin laden? I might not be downright gleeful over it, because I'm somewhat concerned about terrorist retaliation ocurring somewhere in the US.
That concern should not temper your glee. Bin Laden was a mass-murdering fanatic. He desreved worse than he got, and his followers' impotent rage should not deter us.

I'm still glad that the mastermind of the 9-11 plots is dead.
Khalid Sheik Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11, not Bin Laden. Bin Laden was the leader of al Qaeda, but he didn't come up with or plan 9/11. He was Tojo to KSM's Admiral Yamamoto.

As far as the Carter thing, well, that's what I get for relying on my own memory of events that ocurred when I was 14 years old.

It's cool. Memory is the second thing that goes when we get old.

Lanie
05-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Bush congratulated Obama for a reason. It was to congratulate him for giving the order to have bin Laden killed, for being willing to do what he did, ect. It wasn't so people could stand here on a message board and argue about which President or which party has the bigger one.

So congratulations to Obama for giving the order. Congratulations to Bush for getting things started. Most of all, congratulations to our servicemen.

I'm so happy!!!

Odysseus
05-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Bush congratulated Obama for a reason. It was to congratulate him for giving the order to have bin Laden killed, for being willing to do what he did, ect. It wasn't so people could stand here on a message board and argue about which President or which party has the bigger one.

So congratulations to Obama for giving the order. Congratulations to Bush for getting things started. Most of all, congratulations to our servicemen.

I'm so happy!!!

This is true, but the fact is that Bush's name was repeatedly dragged through the mud by this administration, and he still responded graciously. OTOH, did Clinton congratulate Bush when they caught Saddam?

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I commend President Obama...
...for continuing the policies and practices set by our former President George W. Bush
...for keeping Quantanamo Bay opened, where these pig terrorists were forced to release information regarding Obama's whereabouts

Thank you Obama, when all was said and done, you continued the war against these islamofascist pigs and helped bring the most wanted man in history to justice.

Mostly, thank you to the best military in the world, who sacrificed so much to honor and defend this country.

Kay
05-02-2011, 08:19 PM
I still can't stand Barry, but I do have to commend him just this once.
He got this one right. Well done Mr. President.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 08:22 PM
I still can't stand Barry, but I do have to commend him just this once.
He got this one right. Well done Mr. President.

Now there's something you'll never see emulated on the DU.

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 12:14 AM
This is true, but the fact is that Bush's name was repeatedly dragged through the mud by this administration, and he still responded graciously. OTOH, did Clinton congratulate Bush when they caught Saddam?

President Bush is still waiting for even a crumb of recognition from this administration for what he did to get us to where we are in Iraq and now doing what led Obama to be able to give the order to kill Osama.

Something tells me he'll be waiting a long time.

xavierob82
05-03-2011, 01:34 AM
Obama killing Bin Laden just proves one thing and one thing only: how a complete and abysmal failure the Bush Administration was in every way, shape, and form.

CueSi
05-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Obama killing Bin Laden just proves one thing and one thing only: how a complete and abysmal failure the Bush Administration was in every way, shape, and form.

Actually, if Obama had kept his campaign promises - - ending "enhanced interrogation" (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ikAZCh0ww4Y1tnn_VhV3j8H5GTEg?docId=64273c494 98c4331bd1c50206122d760), closing Guantanamo Bay, ... it is entirely possible that Osama would still be alive.

All Obama did was carry Bush's policy on... so, really - - who is the failure? The man who started the policy or the man who had to put aside his agenda in the face of reality?

~QC

Constitutionally Speaking
05-03-2011, 06:42 AM

I guess setting up the teams in the middle east, the general policy in the area, the questioning of people in Gitmo, rendition etc was all the Democrat's ideas.

Right.

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 06:48 AM

Eat a dick champ. Your hero Obama was able to pull this off because and ONLY because he continued Bush era policies and tactics for fighting terrorism and tracking the terror leaders like Bin Laden.

Go weep for this ball bags death somewhere else.

Odysseus
05-03-2011, 10:33 AM
http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/050311.jpg

Killing Bin Laden proves a number of things, but you won't understand them. First, it proves that Pakistan is not an ally. I hate to say it, but Obama got that right. But, it also proves that enhanced interrogation techniques, electronic surveillance and human intelligence work, and these were things that Bush fought for and Obama opposed. This was was a bipartisan win that every American can celebrate, and we're willing to give credit where it's due. Why are you trying to be a partisan tool?

xavierob82
05-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Go weep for this ball bags death somewhere else.

The only people "weeping" at the moment are the assortment of teabaggers, birthers, and other shrill, far-right conspiracy theory nutjobs, who are just angry that Obama succeeded in 2 years what Dumbya failed to do in 8.

I know. Truth hurts.

djones520
05-03-2011, 12:44 PM
The only people "weeping" at the moment are the assortment of teabaggers, birthers, and other shrill, far-right conspiracy theory nutjobs, who are just angry that Obama succeeded in 2 years what Dumbya failed to do in 8.

I know. Truth hurts.

Lead chips. Stop eating them.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 12:45 PM

I know. Truth hurts.

are you the Nazi version of Hazlenutz?:confused:

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 12:46 PM

Who's angry here except you assclown? With two exceptions...and both Liberal...EVERYONE here was happy about this. Republican...Democrat both are united here in the happiness that Osama is dead.

I know. Truth hurts.

You wouldn't know the truth if it ran you over.

The truth is that Obama was able to do this because of the Bush era means of gathering information and interrogating prisoners.

Makes no difference to me who gave the order as long as it was able to be given.

All you're doing right now is making yourself look like a bigger dumbass than you already are.

Jetzt gehen Sie zurück zu Ihrer Schwester ficken du Idiot

djones520
05-03-2011, 12:49 PM

I know. Truth hurts.

Seriusly dude, your acting like Obama stepped in and just started from scratch on all this. Not at all like the 7 years during the Bush administration spent with boots on the ground by the CIA and Military Intel, building leads, working assets, interrogating prisoners, etc... had anything to do with it.

Do you really believe that? Or are you just being antagonistic to be antagonistic?

If you bother answering me, I'd suggest doing it carefully.

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 12:49 PM
http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/050311.jpg

Odd cartoon. Candidate Obama was pretty clear about not needing permission from Pakistan to take out bin Laden.

I guess he wasn't part of this mythical "left."

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Seriusly dude, your acting like Obama stepped in and just started from scratch on all this. Not at all like the 7 years during the Bush administration spent with boots on the ground by the CIA and Military Intel, building leads, working assets, interrogating prisoners, etc... had anything to do with it.

Do you really believe that? Or are you just being antagonistic to be antagonistic?

If you bother answering me, I'd suggest doing it carefully.

Think of it as the same as those who say Reagan won the Cold War ignoring all of the previous administrations who fought it.

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Odd cartoon. Candidate Obama was pretty clear about not needing permission from Pakistan to take out bin Laden.

I guess he wasn't part of this mythical "left."

You tell 'em fanboy!

:rolleyes:

djones520
05-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Think of it as the same as those who say Reagan won the Cold War ignoring all of the previous administrations who fought it.

See, Reagan won the Cold War the same way Obama got the job done on Osama. Both provided the master key strokes that did it.

Saying Reagan won it does not detract from the previous administrations efforts. Saying Reagan did it alone does. I've never seen anyone say that.

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 12:55 PM

YEAH...that will teach them fanboy!

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 12:58 PM
See, Reagan won the Cold War the same way Obama got the job done on Osama. Both provided the master key strokes that did it.

We were fortunate to have good leadership in both cases.

djones520
05-03-2011, 01:00 PM

It is to early to make that call just yet I'd say. I'm willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt. He got the job done. But it's clear he micromanaged the hell out of this thing, and as someone else pointed out, that could have led to a major disaster. In my 9 years in the military, I've never seen any good come from micromanaging. Especially when it's being done by people who do not know what they are managing.

I said it the other night. Obama did good on this. One of the few things I'd say he can be proud of for his presidency. But until all the details come out, I'm not going to say it was due to good leadership. For all we know it was due to good leadership below him working around him.

fettpett
05-03-2011, 01:03 PM
I give him credit for pulling the trigger when both his and Bush's predecessor was to damn busy watching fucking golf to give a rats ass about shooting the fucker in the head.

djones520
05-03-2011, 01:04 PM
I give him credit for pulling the trigger when both his and Bush's predecessor was to damn busy watching fucking golf to give a rats ass about shooting the fucker in the head.

When both Bush and Clinton? Or am I misreading what you typed?

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 01:06 PM
But until all the details come out, I'm not going to say it was due to good leadership. For all we know it was due to good leadership below him working around him.

Yea. Someone else and waterboarding. :rolleyes:

fettpett
05-03-2011, 01:06 PM
When both Bush and Clinton? Or am I misreading what you typed?

no, i was referring only to Clinton, lazy ass bastard had several chances to take his ass out with Osama die to sights and refused to deal with it till w/e he was watching was over, by that time Osama was gone and they lost the chance.

coming from the guy that lost the nuclear launch codes, and didn't care....

noonwitch
05-03-2011, 01:10 PM

Saying Reagan won it does not detract from the previous administrations efforts. Saying Reagan did it alone does. I've never seen anyone say that.

Not that it matters, but Reagan and the US presidents didn't win the cold war on their own, either. They had help from people like Margaret Thatcher, Helmet Schmidt, John Paul II and Lech Walesa, among others.

Soviet-style communism was doomed from the start, though. The system couldn't support a population as large as the USSR and the Warsaw Pact nations. Sooner or later, the USSR was going to find itself unable to pay it's army. Hungry soldiers are not going to fire on protestors, and without anyone to enforce communism, it collapsed .

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Yea. Someone else and waterboarding. :rolleyes:

That's the spirit fanboy. Keep defending Obama and reminding us of how great he is compared to Bush and any Republican ever born.

You're doing a fine job there fanboy.;)

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 01:25 PM
It is to early to make that call just yet I'd say. I'm willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt. He got the job done. But it's clear he micromanaged the hell out of this thing, and as someone else pointed out, that could have led to a major disaster. In my 9 years in the military, I've never seen any good come from micromanaging. Especially when it's being done by people who do not know what they are managing.

If it was micro-managed, which I doubt, it was managed brilliantly. If not, it was a large risk to the ultimate decision maker. And even if successful, and in hindsight it was, there will be those who point to this operation every time a strike is made on our enemy which has any collateral damage.

Lager
05-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Two specific decisions I give the President credit for if they indeed were made by him. First, deciding to go in with Special Forces rather than bombing from the air, and second, not notifying the Pakistani government prior to the mission. It's obvious now that the Pakistani government was protecting him, and would have given him a heads up. Those were important factors in the success of the mission and smart moves.

On most aspects of his presidency, I think Obama falls short. But he deserves credit in this case and I'm not opposed to giving it to him.

Odysseus
05-03-2011, 04:02 PM

I know. Truth hurts.
Obama gave one order in an ongoing operation. It happened to be the right one, and given his record, the odds against his making the right call were astronomical, so it's not like we aren't grateful, but giving him sole credit for this is apallingly ignorant.

One good decision does not undo 2+ years of utter incompetence. Stop overreaching and bask in the moment of Obama's competence. It will be over before you know it.

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 04:08 PM
One good decision does not undo 2+ years of utter incompetence. Stop overreaching and bask in the moment of Obama's competence. It will be over before you know it.

It doesn't surprise me in the least.

But then again, I do not have an irrational hatred for all things Democratic.

Odysseus
05-03-2011, 04:10 PM

There is nothing irrational about thinking that Obama is in over his head in the job. The evidence is obvious, but the irrational partisanship of the O-bot cannot be overcome with facts.

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 04:11 PM
There is nothing irrational about thinking that Obama is in over his head in the job. The evidence is obvious, but the irrational partisanship of the O-bot cannot be overcome with facts.

Sure.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 04:11 PM

Liberal not democratic you green twerp.:rolleyes:

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Liberal not democratic you green twerp.:rolleyes:

I disagree. For some there are two parties in this nation; the Democratic Party and the Not-Democratic Party. The liberal - conservative spectrum is meaningless (especially given its meaning changes constantly).

Odysseus
05-03-2011, 04:26 PM
I disagree. For some there are two parties in this nation; the Democratic Party and the Not-Democratic Party. The liberal - conservative spectrum is meaningless (especially given its meaning changes constantly).

I go by Mark Levin's definition: There are statists who seek tyranny and there are free people who seek liberty. Obama is a statist. Call him a Democrat, liberal, socialist, communist, Marxist, anarcho-syndicalist, progressive, or any other label, but it comes down to the fact that, when presented with two policy choices, he will always choose the one that expands the amount of weight that government can put into the boot on your neck.

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 04:28 PM
I go by Mark Levin's definition:

That pretty much explains everything.

Odysseus
05-03-2011, 04:34 PM
That pretty much explains everything.

An your answer doesn't actually address the content of mine, which is typical. I'm guessing that you haven't read his book. Levin was a solicitor general in the Reagan administration and has an encyclopedic knowledge of Constitutional law. You, OTOH, seem to have a moderate talent for snark, and not much else.

NJCardFan
05-03-2011, 04:51 PM

I know. Truth hurts.

Alright, who's sock puppet is this? Can someone please tell me that every time we get rid of one slimy troll, another immediately takes their place? We get rid of Stupidicus and we get Yukon. We get rid of Yukon and Hazldick comes back. We get rid of Hazldick, and this moron shows up. What the holy fuck?

Oh, and this just goes to show that George W. Bush has more class in his little pinky toe than any liberal politician/president/whatever could ever dream to have.

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 04:58 PM
An your answer doesn't actually address the content of mine

You call that absurd hyperbole about "tyranny" content? Give me a fucking break, Odie. You spend half your time railing against theocratic regimes which are actual tyranny and expect me to take seriously some blowhard AM douchebag that compares that, real oppressive government crushing its people, with raising the top marginal rate 3.5 points? Governments that brutally crack down on any dissent with someone who wants Medicare to exist? That isn't "content." That's satire. Sorry I won't join you on the crazy train. But if you want to play that game you are advocating anarchy because that is the logical extention of Mark LeDouche's calculus.

which is typical.

Glib has its place.

I'm guessing that you haven't read his book.

You guess correctly. I leave that to the rubes. Maybe I could check one out at the tyrannical public library.

Levin was a solicitor general in the Reagan administration and has an encyclopedic knowledge of Constitutional law.

Yea. I hear him say that every time I listen to his show.

You, OTOH, seem to have a moderate talent for snark, and not much else.

Moderate? No need to be rude, Odie.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Alright, who's sock puppet is this? Can someone please tell me that every time we get rid of one slimy troll, another immediately takes their place? We get rid of Stupidicus and we get Yukon. We get rid of Yukon and Hazldick comes back. We get rid of Hazldick, and this moron shows up. What the holy fuck?

Oh, and this just goes to show that George W. Bush has more class in his little pinky toe than any liberal politician/president/whatever could ever dream to have.

ever think they are all the same person?

Odysseus
05-03-2011, 06:49 PM
You call that absurd hyperbole about "tyranny" content? Give me a fucking break, Odie. You spend half your time railing against theocratic regimes which are actual tyranny and expect me to take seriously some blowhard AM douchebag that compares that, real oppressive government crushing its people, with raising the top marginal rate 3.5 points? Governments that brutally crack down on any dissent with someone who wants Medicare to exist? That isn't "content." That's satire. Sorry I won't join you on the crazy train. But if you want to play that game you are advocating anarchy because that is the logical extention of Mark LeDouche's calculus.
You complain about hyperbole and then respond with that? True, we're not carting off people to gulags or shooting dissenters in the streets, but the left has never met a tyrant that it didn't fall in love with. When Obama's communications director tells us that one of her favorite political philosophers is Mao, when he appoints an avowed communist to a position of authority, when his justice department pursues trials against the CIA people who made the intel breakthroughs that resulted in Osama's death but declines to punish actual criminals, I'd say that we are dealing with a statist who doesn't "get" American exceptionalism and our traditions of liberty. It's just like the old saw about boiling a frog. If it's done slowly, the frog doesn't notice until it's too late. Just because you refuse to feel the heat doesn't mean that it isn't there.

Glib has its place.
Yes, and apparently it's between your ears.

You guess correctly. I leave that to the rubes. Maybe I could check one out at the tyrannical public library.
Yes, you wouldn't actually want to read anything that challenged your preconceived ideas.

Am I the only one who calls BS on this?

I wasn't. My first word choice was "minimal," but I moderated it.

NJCardFan
05-03-2011, 07:22 PM
ever think they are all the same person?

Guess you missed where I said sock puppet, huh?:rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 09:38 PM

I thought you were making a different statement. Sorry. :p

txradioguy
05-04-2011, 12:46 AM

Glib has its place.

Good job fanboy!

txradioguy
05-04-2011, 12:47 AM

Notice how this one popped back up when hazeltard left?

malloc
05-04-2011, 01:28 AM

I know. Truth hurts.

Hey look! It's Stanicus/Hazeldick/supercrash. He's back, and just as dumb as ever! I wonder if this board has the ability to IP ban?

So you are basically trying to argue that if G. W. had done absolutely nothing after 9/11, made no changes and didn't deploy troops anywhere, Obama would have swooped into office and scooped up Bin Laden all the same? Do you have any idea how completely stupid that sounds? Of course you don't, your meager mental facilities aren't up to the task of recognizing a dumb statement while maintaining your other normal bodily functions, like mouth-breathing and drooling.

Here's your superhero displaying copious amounts of armchair bravery as he coordinates and controls every minute detail of the operation. Fortunately, he didn't realize he was really playing Battlefield on easy to keep him from getting too upset. After all, he only got 9 holes in that morning, not his usual 18, and you know how anxious and nauseous he gets when his golf routine is sullied.

http://www.moonbattery.com/obama-socom4.jpg

Rockntractor
05-04-2011, 01:44 AM
Hey look! It's Stanicus/Hazeldick/supercrash. He's back, and just as dumb as ever! I wonder if this board has the ability to IP ban?

we do have that ability but this guy has a different IP than the above 3, this libtard is actually in Germany and I hope he stays there.

malloc
05-04-2011, 01:46 AM
we do have that ability but this guy has a different IP than the above 3, this libtard is actually in Germany and I hope he stays there.

Probably a proxy, but giving this idiot the benefit of the doubt, I wonder if he knows he has a long lost twin who suffers from the same IQ deficiency here in the states. :D

Rockntractor
05-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Probably a proxy, but giving this idiot the benefit of the doubt, I wonder if he knows he has a long lost twin who suffers from the same IQ deficiency here in the states. :D

The first thing I did was compare his IP to Hazles when I saw his second post this afternoon, it was like he was picking up Hazles next post after he got banned. These trolls are borg!:eek:

txradioguy
05-04-2011, 02:38 AM

I'll be sure to give him a special greeting when I get back :D

Constitutionally Speaking
05-04-2011, 07:07 AM

The difference here is that Obama pretty much continued the Bush policy while Reagan completely scrapped the old policy of containment and pursued the opposite policy of aggressively confronting the Soviets wherever they were meddling.

Arroyo_Doble
05-04-2011, 09:10 AM
You complain about hyperbole and then respond with that? True, we're not carting off people to gulags or shooting dissenters in the streets, but the left has never met a tyrant that it didn't fall in love with. When Obama's communications director tells us that one of her favorite political philosophers is Mao, when he appoints an avowed communist to a position of authority, when his justice department pursues trials against the CIA people who made the intel breakthroughs that resulted in Osama's death but declines to punish actual criminals, I'd say that we are dealing with a statist who doesn't "get" American exceptionalism and our traditions of liberty. It's just like the old saw about boiling a frog. If it's done slowly, the frog doesn't notice until it's too late. Just because you refuse to feel the heat doesn't mean that it isn't there.

Sure. "Tyranny" is old people getting healthcare.

I understand now and to be honest, while you have a weird irrational Muslim fetish, I never thought you were so naive and gullible as to be an AM radio propaganda eater. I was wrong about that, apparently. Disappointing, really.

Phillygirl
05-04-2011, 09:55 AM

I understand now and to be honest, while you have a weird irrational Muslim fetish, I never thought you were so naive and gullible as to be an AM radio propaganda eater. I was wrong about that, apparently. Disappointing, really.

My guess is that when one spends their day having to defend oneself and others from attacks by Muslims one may have a few things to say about Muslims. To call it a fetish is somewhat rude. I doubt the Choctaw's interest in Andrew Jackson would be termed a fetish.

txradioguy
05-04-2011, 11:36 AM
My guess is that when one spends their day having to defend oneself and others from attacks by Muslims one may have a few things to say about Muslims. To call it a fetish is somewhat rude. I doubt the Choctaw's interest in Andrew Jackson would be termed a fetish.

QFT.

Odysseus
05-04-2011, 12:54 PM

No, tyranny is nobody getting healthcare unless a panel of bureaucrats decides that your life is still worth living.

A fetish is an unnatural attraction. I don't have that, I have an aversion. The difference is, as Philly pointed out, I have spent enough time in the Middle East to see the culture up close and deal with it, and I don't want to see America go the way of Sweden. However, there is someone here with a well-documented fetish for multicultural idiocy whose first instinct is to side with the bad guys whenever possible, so as to demonstrate his progressive values to the rest of us. I know enough about Islam to justify my fears about the expansion of Dar al Salaam, but your ignorance would make your Islamophile stance comical if the end result weren't going to be so horrific.

Great analogy, but how much you want to bet that Arroyo claims that the Muslims are the Chocktaw and I'm playing Andrew Jackson?

namvet
05-04-2011, 01:10 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t8i7h2CeREE/TcCUTR6GdRI/AAAAAAAADNE/-6xMSNO6rNk/s1600/OBLBurialatSea.jpg

Zathras
05-04-2011, 01:20 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t8i7h2CeREE/TcCUTR6GdRI/AAAAAAAADNE/-6xMSNO6rNk/s1600/OBLBurialatSea.jpg

Man...what a waste....of perfectly good bacon.

wiegenlied
05-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Sorry for being late, but congratulations Navy Seals 6 for successfully carrying out the mission (and thank you to all parties too). anchors aweigh boys!

xavierob82
05-09-2011, 02:12 AM

Bier, mädchen, und autos. You'd love it over here.

I hope I stay here too. ;)

lacarnut
05-09-2011, 04:51 AM

I doubt your punk ass will be here very long.

txradioguy
05-09-2011, 05:48 AM

Eat einen Schwanz du Sau fucker

PoliCon
05-09-2011, 06:17 AM

Or his PROXY is in Germany . . .

Odysseus
05-09-2011, 10:25 AM

Been there, done that. Then I grew up. Let us know when you do.