PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden Given Religious Funeral Prior to Sea Burial

megimoo
05-02-2011, 02:20 PM
DEVELOPING: Usama bin Laden was given a religious funeral prior to his burial at sea, senior military officials told Fox News.

Religious rites were conducted on the deck of the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier at about 1:10 a.m. Monday in the Persian Gulf.

In accordance with Islamic practice, bin Laden was washed and wrapped in a white sheet before buried at sea at 2 a.m. local time, senior U.S. military and intelligence officials said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/02/bin-laden-given-religious-funeral-prior-sea-burial/

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 05:01 PM
He doesn't deserve a dignified burial. I hope it's not true.

AmPat
05-02-2011, 05:06 PM
DEVELOPING: Usama bin Laden was given a religious funeral prior to his burial at sea, senior military officials told Fox News.

Religious rites were conducted on the deck of the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier at about 1:10 a.m. Monday in the Persian Gulf. Simultaneous celebrations highlighted by mass mooning of the corpse was conducted throughout the ceremony by the sailors on board.

In accordance with Islamic practice, bin Laden was washed and wrapped in white sheets of used toilet paper before buried at sea at 2 a.m. local time, senior U.S. military and intelligence officials said.

A Pig Pickin Reception immediately followed the burial.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 06:47 PM
He doesn't deserve a dignified burial. I hope it's not true.

He doesn't - but his mother does. Lets not forget that while OBL was an evil man - his family has by and large been opposed to him and allied with us.

You do not win hearts and minds with insults and desecration.

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 06:51 PM

That's what the libs think...they think we can actually win over the muzzies with soft kittens and fluffy puppies. That's where the reality line is blurred.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Not with puppies and kittens - but by showing them that we are people of honour and respect. What do you think most of the people on the ground in Iraq were doing while they were there after the fall of Baghdad?

Articulate_Ape
05-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Look on the bright side, no coffin, less time before the hogfish dine.

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Not with puppies and kittens - but by showing them that we are people of honour and respect. What do you think most of the people on the ground in Iraq were doing while they were there after the fall of Baghdad?

Before I respond to that, let me be clear, are you arguing that OBL, may maggots be upon him, should have been treated with honour and respect upon his death?

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Before I respond to that, let me be clear, are you arguing that OBL, may maggots be upon him, should have been treated with honour and respect upon his death?

I'm saying his FAMILY deserve some measure of respect. OBL is scum. That does not make his mother a bad person.

Calypso Jones
05-02-2011, 07:23 PM
B.S. If we did that we are the biggest puss-cakes in the universe.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 07:24 PM
B.S. If we did that we are the biggest puss-cakes in the universe.

You think it's weak to be honourable and respectful towards our allies?

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm saying his FAMILY deserve some measure of respect. OBL is scum. That does not make his mother a bad person.

You stated in your last post that his family was opposed to him. He was estranged from his family. I don't think his FAMILY gives a shit considering he is a mass murdering psychopath.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 07:31 PM
You stated in your last post that his family was opposed to him. He was estranged from his family. I don't think his FAMILY gives a shit considering he is a mass murdering psychopath.

Mom may well know her son is a mass murdering psychopath - bu that doesn't mean she doesn't still love the bastard.

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Mom may well know her son is a mass murdering psychopath - bu that doesn't mean she doesn't still love the bastard.

LOLLL Policon,put down the crack pipe. Seriously.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 07:41 PM
LOLLL Policon,put down the crack pipe. Seriously.

Not smoking crack - just thinking. I'm sorry you find that worthy of ridicule.

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Not smoking crack - just thinking. I'm sorry you find that worthy of ridicule.

Osama bin Sinkin has numerous wives, children, brothers, sisters, uncles, cousins..etc...that doesn't take away the fact that he's responsible for repeated heinous acts against innocent lives, with the culmination of killing nearly 3,000 americans and knocking down two landmark skyscrapers in on one day. So, call me a cold bitch, but I don't believe he deserves any dignity at the end of his pathetic life. He is the embodiment of true evil...and he deserves to be treated like the garbage he is.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Osama bin Sinkin has numerous wives, children, brothers, sisters, uncles, cousins..etc...that doesn't take away the fact that he's responsible for repeated heinous acts against innocent lives, with the culmination of killing nearly 3,000 americans and knocking down two landmark skyscrapers in on one day. So, call me a cold bitch, but I don't believe he deserves any dignity at the end of his pathetic life. He is the embodiment of true evil...and he deserves to be treated like the garbage he is.

You're right. HE doesn't. But there are more than just HIM involved here and this is the point you are missing.

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 08:28 PM
You're right. HE doesn't. But there are more than just HIM involved here and this is the point you are missing.

OH, I get your point...that he should be shown respect upon his death because he is someone's son.
Frankly, I think two bullets to his temporal bone was far too simple, he deserved a more agonizing death...but I digress...

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 08:41 PM
OH, I get your point...that he should be shown respect upon his death because he is someone's son.
Frankly, I think two bullets to his temporal bone was far too simple, he deserved a more agonizing death...but I digress...

No. I'm saying THEY deserve the respect - not him.

Kay
05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
I don't know that I would have been kind enough to give him a respectful
religious burial if I'd been in charge. But I do love that they dumped his
evil carcass fast as they could and got rid of the damned thing.

Rockntractor
05-02-2011, 08:45 PM
I expected this last night, I can see I'm not going to be disappointed.

Calypso Jones
05-02-2011, 08:56 PM
well seeing as how many respectful funerals the jihadiis have given our guys once the torture and kill them, then fine on the respectful religious ceremony for this bastard.

there is something seriously wrong with the left.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 09:38 PM
well seeing as how many respectful funerals the jihadiis have given our guys once the torture and kill them, then fine on the respectful religious ceremony for this bastard.

Oh so we should emulate them? Stoop to their level? Debase ourselves by acting like the savages they have proven themselves to be?

lacarnut
05-02-2011, 09:40 PM

And the wimpy ass RINO's.

lacarnut
05-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Oh so we should emulate them? Stoop to their level? Debase ourselves by acting like the savages they have proven themselves to be?

Dude. It is over. Are you going to keep on beating on a dead cat?

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Dude. It is over. Are you going to keep on beating on a dead cat?

right. It's over. and we did the right thing.

FlaGator
05-02-2011, 09:50 PM

You and I see eye to eye on this. Isn't that scary? :D

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 09:53 PM
You and I see eye to eye on this. Isn't that scary? :D

Not really. You were bound to be right sooner or later. :p

Calypso Jones
05-02-2011, 09:54 PM
I think JUST wrapping him in a sheet and unloading him into the sea from transport plane would have been fine AFTER WE GOT TO SEE THE BODY OURSELVES> no ritual washing, no service, no white sheet. Just shout cowabunga and pull the strap.

Lanie
05-02-2011, 10:35 PM
I was watching the news earlier. There is a bright side. While what they did was an Islamic funeral, it wasn't a martyr's funeral. They took off his clothes, cleaned him up, and put him in sheets. Martyrs are buried in their own clothing. That's good.

NJCardFan
05-02-2011, 10:45 PM
He doesn't - but his mother does. Lets not forget that while OBL was an evil man - his family has by and large been opposed to him and allied with us.

Every one of those 3,000+ killed on 9/11 have mothers too.

SaintLouieWoman
05-02-2011, 10:48 PM
And the wimpy ass RINO's.
Speaking of RINO's, I heard that Lindsay Graham even objected to the religious funeral at sea. Even some RINO's know it was wrong. He's going to be on Hannity tomorrow.

NJCardFan
05-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Oh, and Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, and all the others who were beheaded by Bin Laden's orders had mothers too. However, I suppose it's respectful to behead someone and hold their head up like a trophy.

PoliCon
05-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Oh, and Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, and all the others who were beheaded by Bin Laden's orders had mothers too. However, I suppose it's respectful to behead someone and hold their head up like a trophy.

get caught up. I'd hate to believe you are advocating that we emulate these animals.

Rockntractor
05-02-2011, 10:58 PM

I'm sure a good portion of his family knew right where he was and by keeping quiet perpetuated his crimes, anything they do to unbelievers is okay with their religion.

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 11:49 PM
get caught up. I'd hate to believe you are advocating that we emulate these animals.
I think OBL deserves special attention, maybe they should have set him on fire and THEN thrown him overboard.

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 12:22 AM

You seem to be stuck on stupid.

AmPat
05-03-2011, 08:41 AM

When his family dies, we will be glad to show THEM respect. OBL deserves no respect. OBL died, public enemy number one, not his family. When Hitler "died," we didn't see any false hand-wringing over his carcass, we shouldn't show OBL respect and dignity in a false and naive sense that we will score points with the filthy moon god worshipers. They hated us before, they hate us now, they will continue to hate us forever. Stop with the show of trying to take the high ground as though you are the only decent person alive. The deed is done and "fish food OBL" is gone to hell where he belongs.:cool:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 09:47 AM
You seem to be stuck on stupid.

How on earth would I get stuck on you? :confused:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM
When his family dies, we will be glad to show THEM respect. OBL deserves no respect. OBL died, public enemy number one, not his family. When Hitler "died," we didn't see any false hand-wringing over his carcass, we shouldn't show OBL respect and dignity in a false and naive sense that we will score points with the filthy moon god worshipers. They hated us before, they hate us now, they will continue to hate us forever. Stop with the show of trying to take the high ground as though you are the only decent person alive. The deed is done and "fish food OBL" is gone to hell where he belongs.:cool:

If you want to be no different than he - be my guest. I will not join you in that pursuit however. I'm satisfied with how the deed was done. They did the right thing.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM
I think OBL deserves special attention, maybe they should have set him on fire and THEN thrown him overboard.

And that is different from what they did to Daniel Pearl how? :confused:

AmPat
05-03-2011, 11:33 AM
And that is different from what they did to Daniel Pearl how? :confused:

Easy, Pearl was alive and screaming in agony and abject fear before his death. OBL was DEAD!:rolleyes:

AmPat
05-03-2011, 11:37 AM
If you want to be no different than he - be my guest. I will not join you in that pursuit however. I'm satisfied with how the deed was done. They did the right thing.

Please re-read my response and atempt to make sense of how I am trying to "be like him.":rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Easy, Pearl was alive and screaming in agony and abject fear before his death. OBL was DEAD!:rolleyes:

I'm sure he was alive and screaming when the bullet went through his brain pan. My point is however - that desecrating a body is desecrating a body.

NJCardFan
05-03-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm sure he was alive and screaming when the bullet went through his brain pan. My point is however - that desecrating a body is desecrating a body.

Um, no. Chances are, he dropped like a stone and felt nothing. And he doesn't deserve respect. Fuck him and his bloodthirsty religion. Frigging Obama is so worried about hurting someone's feelings instead of sending a message. Oh, and Nick Berg was screaming as that knife cut into his neck. Watch that video and then tell me how much respect we should have given Bin Laden.

Oh, and you ask if I think we should emulate those goons. The answer is YES, YES, 1,000 times, YES. Why? Because you treat animalism with animalism. It's the only language these bastards understand so you speak their language.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 12:25 PM
The message was sent - you cannot escape American Justice. We also sent another message: Not only did we beat you - we're better than you. We don't need to stoop to your level of barbarity.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 12:34 PM
The message was sent - you cannot escape American Justice. We also sent another message: Not only did we beat you - we're better than you. We don't need to stoop to your level of barbarity.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

NJCardFan
05-03-2011, 12:35 PM
When the Mafia had an enemy, they did one of 2 things. They either killed said enemy, or their families. Sometimes both. This sent a message to anyone who might think about retaliating. Violent people only understand violence. And you don't treat animals like al Qaeda by simply wagging your finger at them. You kill them and anyone they know. You don't kill them then bury them with near military honors.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 12:57 PM
So what you're saying is that we should put aside law and order and emulate a blood thirsty criminal organization.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 02:07 PM
So what you're saying is that we should put aside law and order and emulate a blood thirsty criminal organization.

Actually, we should have given him a 21 gun salute

To the head.

hampshirebrit
05-03-2011, 02:35 PM

Hey, so long as you're happy, that's all that really matters. :rolleyes:

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 02:54 PM

Whose law and order. Not mine. I don't know where you dream up this crap. Sounds like you are getting soft in the head.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 03:10 PM
BTW Policon, did the victims of 9/11 get a proper burial? Were their remains returned to their families? Most were never even recovered. I applaud everything we did up until I heard he was given a proper muzzie funeral, he was washed and covered in a white linen sheet and then dumped. He didn't deserve anything proper. He deserved to be treated like the animal he is. My mind isn't going to change on that.

NJCardFan
05-03-2011, 03:14 PM

Exactly what law would be broken by putting him in a 55 gallon drum full of bacon grease and setting him on fire? You never heard of a funeral pyre?

FlaGator
05-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Exactly what law would be broken by putting him in a 55 gallon drum full of bacon grease and setting him on fire? You never heard of a funeral pyre?

Most states have laws prohibiting the desecration of a human body. Other than an ME, only licensed mortuaries and crematoriums can alter a body.

I believe that Poli's point is that just because the bad guys are inhumane bastards it doesn't give the good guys permission to be inhumane bastards in return. Someone has to take the higher moral ground and that should be the good guys. If we chose to act as they do then we are morally no better than they are regardless of who started it.

AmPat
05-03-2011, 03:33 PM

You apparently have no idea how fast a bullet travels. Stop acting like a liberal.:rolleyes: There is no way a sane man can equate the terror and horror of having one's head cut off WHILE ALIVE with being shot at close range by a supersonic round. Again, stop acting like a liberal.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Actually, we should have given him a 21 gun salute

To the head.

I'm sorry but if you think I'm against his death you're mistaken.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Hey, so long as you're happy, that's all that really matters. :rolleyes:

I'm glad that someone else realizes that! :p

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Whose law and order. Not mine. I don't know where you dream up this crap. Sounds like you are getting soft in the head.

:confused: You think the mafia operates with in law and order? You realize I'm talking about actual law and actual order right not the TV show . . . .right?

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 03:47 PM
BTW Policon, did the victims of 9/11 get a proper burial? Were their remains returned to their families? Most were never even recovered. I applaud everything we did up until I heard he was given a proper muzzie funeral, he was washed and covered in a white linen sheet and then dumped. He didn't deserve anything proper. He deserved to be treated like the animal he is. My mind isn't going to change on that.

So your implication is that we should emulate the barbarians and extract an eye for an eye? How very muslim of you.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 03:52 PM
You apparently have no idea how fast a bullet travels. Stop acting like a liberal.:rolleyes: There is no way a sane man can equate the terror and horror of having one's head cut off WHILE ALIVE with being shot at close range by a supersonic round. Again, stop acting like a liberal.

FFS - I'm not comparing the modes of deaths you tool - I'm comparing the treatment of human life and of a human body. They viewed Pearl as less human than themselves. They butchered him like an animal and you would have us emulate that?? We'd be no better than they are if we did those kinds of things.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 04:13 PM
So your implication is that we should emulate the barbarians and extract an eye for an eye? How very muslim of you.

Don't you dare call me a muslim, I abhor everything they stand for.....and I abhor their sympathizers. I don't agree with you, I will never agree with you or any muslim sympathizer. I don't appreciate being called a derogatory term just because I disagree with you and I disagree with humane treatment of the most vile excuse of a human being. You probably believe the bastard deserved a fair trial, don't you??? If you don't, then you are hypocrit.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 04:14 PM
FFS - I'm not comparing the modes of deaths you tool - I'm comparing the treatment of human life and of a human body. They viewed Pearl as less human than themselves. They butchered him like an animal and you would have us emulate that?? We'd be no better than they are if we did those kinds of things.

We're talking about a dead body, you tool!!

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Don't you dare call me a muslim, I abhor everything they stand for.....and I abhor their sympathizers. I don't agree with you, I will never agree with you or any muslim sympathizer. I don't appreciate being called a derogatory term just because I disagree with you and I disagree with humane treatment of the most vile excuse of a human being. You probably believe the bastard deserved a fair trial, don't you??? If you don't, then you are hypocrit.

I didn't call you one - I said your attitude is very muslim. This notion of they hurt me so I must hurt them back is integral to sharia law. Muslims would castigate me just as you have for "weakness" because I won't stoop to their level. I have no sympathy for islam and if you think I do - you haven't been paying attention in this conversation or in any other. Islam should be outlawed. It is incompatible with western civilization our values and our goals. One such value is human dignity. A bastard like Osama can well deserve death - but death is one thing. desecration of a corpse is barbarism. I will not become like a muslim to defeat the muslim.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
We're talking about a dead body, you tool!!

Yes and among the signs of a civilized society are how we treat our weak, our enemies, and the dead.

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
:confused: You think the mafia operates with in law and order? You realize I'm talking about actual law and actual order right not the TV show . . . .right?

What does the Mafia have to do with OBL being killed and his body deposed of.. Name the actual law of how a body is supposed to be disposed of OUTSIDE the US. What about burning the body. Is that morally wrong. The Hindu's don't think so. BTW, you stay.:confused::rolleyes:

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Yes and among the signs of a civilized society are how we treat our weak, our enemies, and the dead.

I'll tell you how we treat our enemies, we hunt them down and shoot a bullet throught their skull. Thank God we have men with spines in our military. Turning the other cheek doesn't work with savages.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I'll tell you how we treat our enemies, we hunt them down and shoot a bullet throught their skull. Thank God we have men with spines in our military. Turning the other cheek doesn't work with savages.

so you would have us become the savages we seek to defeat? Shall we have the guards in gitmo start beheading prisoners?

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Don't you dare call me a muslim.

He did call you a Muslim. Like you said earlier, he must be on crack. Need to test those union school teachers.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 04:28 PM
What does the Mafia have to do with OBL being killed and his body deposed of.. Name the actual law of how a body is supposed to be disposed of OUTSIDE the US. What about burning the body. Is that morally wrong. The Hindu's don't think so. BTW, you stay.:confused::rolleyes:

FFS - if you're going to stick your nose into the conversation gramps at least have the sense to keep up with the conversation being had. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 04:28 PM
He did call you a Muslim. Like you said earlier, he must be on crack. Need to test those union school teachers.

Quote it old man. Quote me calling her a muslim.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote it old man. Quote me calling her a muslim.

Time to back off and calm down, you said she was like a Muslim in plain type for the whole board to see. Had Bin Laden been a satanist would you have supported our military doing a satanic ritual for his burial?

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Time to back off and calm down, you said she was like a Muslim in plain type for the whole board to see. Had Bin Laden been a satanist would you have supported our military doing a satanic ritual for his burial?

Which is quite different from calling her a muslim. being like one is not the same as being one - at least not to anyone with a brain. :rolleyes:

OH and sorry - not gonna play the what if game. "What if" is not relevant to what IS.

And for the record. :) I'm very calm.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Which is quite different from calling her a muslim. being like one is not the same as being one - at least not to anyone with a brain. :rolleyes:

OH and sorry - not gonna play the what if game. "What if" is not relevant to what IS.

And for the record. :) I'm very calm.

Had Bin Laden been a satanist would you have supported our military doing a satanic ritual for his burial?

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Had Bin Laden been a satanist would you have supported our military doing a satanic ritual for his burial?

He wasn't so the question is irrelevant.

Q: what is so offensive about washing him and wrapping him in white linen before throwing him overboard?

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 04:41 PM
FFS - if you're going to stick your nose into the conversation gramps at least have the sense to keep up with the conversation being had. :rolleyes:

I am keeping up and you are a LIAR when you said you did not call Hawkgirl a Muslim. Don't you have a lesson plan or have a class to teach or do you stay on the Internet most of the time during school hours to regale us with your ignorant posts. Don't get your bowels in a uproar, Junior, your brains are liable to explode.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 04:42 PM
I am keeping up and you are a LIAR when you said you did not call Hawkgirl a Muslim. Don't you have a lesson plan or have a class to teach or do you stay on the Internet most of the time during school hours to regale us with your ignorant posts. Don't get your bowels in a uproar, Junior, your brains are liable to explode.

Quote it old man or STFU.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 04:43 PM

Q: what about washing him and wrapping him in white linen before throwing him overboard is so offensive?

It is very relevant because it was political correctness that gave him a Muslim burial, just like your self righteous political correctness in this thread.
Had Bin Ladin been a satanist would you have supported our military doing a satanic ritual for his burial?

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 04:47 PM

Q: what is so offensive about washing him and wrapping him in white linen before throwing him overboard?

They did more than that, they had an Islamic ceremony for the bastard.

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 04:47 PM

You said "How very Muslim of you." Looks like the Teach failed English comprehension 101.:rolleyes:

That makes you a LIAR, Junior.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 05:12 PM
It is very relevant because it was political correctness that gave him a Muslim burial, just like your self righteous political correctness in this thread.
Had Bin Ladin been a satanist would you have supported our military doing a satanic ritual for his burial?

Political correctness? Having morals and standards of decency is now political correctness? :rolleyes:

American Heritage Dictionary:

Political correctness -
Of, relating to, or supporting broad social, political, and educational change, especially to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation.

Pray tell how does my call for human decency equate to the above definition?

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 05:15 PM
They did more than that, they had an Islamic ceremony for the bastard.

And what do you think that ceremony was rock? A requiem mass? They washed him, put him in linen, said a prayer over him and dumped his ass into the fucking ocean. lol oooooooo! How offensive!

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 05:19 PM
And what do you think that ceremony was rock? A requiem mass? They washed him, put him in linen, said a prayer over him and dumped his ass into the fucking ocean. lol oooooooo! How offensive!

Since you have been posting at CU all day on school time, don't you have a midget tossing contest to attend. Shorty.:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Political correctness? Having morals and standards of decency is now political correctness? :rolleyes:

Pray tell how does my call for human decency equate to the above definition?

This is pretty much the stock answer you get when you call a lib politically correct, you have it all down pat.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 05:23 PM
You said "How very Muslim of you." Looks like the Teach failed English comprehension 101.:rolleyes:

That makes you a LIAR, Junior. You're a funny one to talk about English comprehension since I used MUSLIM as a VERB in that sentence not as a noun. For this to be me calling her a muslim I would have had to have been using muslim as a NOUN and not a VERB. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 05:24 PM
This is pretty much the stock answer you get when you call a lib politically correct, you have it all down pat.

How does anything I've said equate to supporting broad social, political, and educational change, especially to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation?

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 05:25 PM

Yes Bin Policon, I think they had a catholic mass, that is what you read isn't it.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 05:27 PM
How does anything I've said equate to supporting broad social, political, and educational change, especially to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation?

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 05:30 PM
You're a funny one to talk about English comprehension since I used MUSLIM as a VERB in that sentence not as a noun. For this to be me calling her a muslim I would have had to have been using muslim as a NOUN and not a VERB. :rolleyes:

Wrong. The implication was that she was like a Muslim anyway you slice it. You really are a dumb ass teacher.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 05:45 PM

You inferred it, stop dancing around semantics. I've wasted enough time on you...

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 05:59 PM
You inferred it, stop dancing around semantics. I've wasted enough time on you...

He certainly did. Midget boy is trying to crawfish back in his hole.:rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Yes Bin Policon, I think they had a catholic mass, that is what you read isn't it.

No what I read is that they wrapped him in linen after hosing him down. I'm trying to understand what it is you imagine they did.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:41 PM

The question is irrelevant. I will not play that game with you no matter how many times you ask.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Wrong. The implication was that she was like a Muslim anyway you slice it. You really are a dumb ass teacher.

Implication is not STATEMENT - and actually the implication was thrown as a wake-up call not an accusation. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:43 PM

Semantics are always important which is why the exist. :p

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 06:43 PM
The question is irrelevant. I will not play that game with you no matter how many times you ask.

Coward!

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:44 PM
He certainly did. Midget boy is trying to crawfish back in his hole.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: You'd best call you caregiver old man. Clearly from the stench of shit - your depend is full of it again. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Coward!

:rolleyes: It is not cowardly to avoid a stupid trap. :p

BadCat
05-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Ok, I'll say what everybody really wants to say but is too stupidly PC to do so.

Fuck him, fuck his family, fuck his followers, they should have buried him under a pig pen.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Ok, I'll say what everybody really wants to say but is too stupidly PC to do so.

Fuck him, fuck his family, fuck his followers, they should have buried him under a pig pen.

Oh, I've been saying that, just in a more vicious way :D

BadCat
05-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh, I've been saying that, just in a more vicious way :D

I can always count on you, dear.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:54 PM
they should have buried him under a pig pen. And how many American lives - how many of our soldiers are you willing to sacrifice to have this done? Because you should know full well that it would increase violence against us and our soldiers in the field by an order of magnitude I'd rather not contemplate. :(

BadCat
05-03-2011, 06:58 PM
And how many American lives - how many of our soldiers are you willing to sacrifice to have this done? Because you should know full well that it would increase violence against us and our soldiers in the field by an order of magnitude I'd rather not contemplate. :(

Oh, like violence against us is a new thing with them?

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 07:00 PM
And how many American lives - how many of our soldiers are you willing to sacrifice to have this done? Because you should know full well that it would increase violence against us and our soldiers in the field by an order of magnitude I'd rather not contemplate. :(

Your naivete is astounding!! They are going to attempt more violence against us anyway.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh, like violence against us is a new thing with them?

There is a difference between them being violent because their barbarians and them being violent because we baited them into it. Or do you see them both as the same?

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 07:09 PM
:rolleyes: You'd best call you caregiver old man. Clearly from the stench of shit - your depend is full of it again. :rolleyes:

It would seem you are the odd man out, you act like you have some sort of consensus.

BadCat
05-03-2011, 07:10 PM
There is a difference between them being violent because their barbarians and them being violent because we baited them into it. Or do you see them both as the same?

It's supposed to be a WAR. They are certainly at WAR with us, yet you don't want to hurt their widdle medieval feelings.

We should have fed him to feral pigs, filmed the whole thing, then hijacked Al Jiz's signal 24/7 and broadcast it in an endless loop with the words "This will happen to you" on it, for the next 25 years.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:11 PM
It would seem you are the odd man out, you act like you have some sort of consensus.

I have to wonder if you've ever bothered to read my signature? :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:14 PM
It's supposed to be a WAR. They are certainly at WAR with us, yet you don't want to hurt their widdle medieval feelings.

We should have fed him to feral pigs, filmed the whole thing, then hijacked Al Jiz's signal 24/7 and broadcast it in an endless loop with the words "This will happen to you" on it, for the next 25 years.

It has nothing to do with FEELINGS. :rolleyes:

My issue is two fold:

1 - we're fucking better than idiotic crap that has been suggested here out of armchair blood lust.:(

2 - The way to convince the ignorant mass in these islamic countries of the superiority of the Western World is not to act no differently than their ignorant bastard leaders because if they have a choice between Muslim barbarians and Christian barbarians which do you think they're going to pick??

AmPat
05-03-2011, 07:26 PM

Who wrote this you fool?

Originally Posted by PoliCon

In response to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkgirl

And that is different from what they did to Daniel Pearl how?

BadCat
05-03-2011, 07:31 PM
It has nothing to do with FEELINGS. :rolleyes:

My issue is two fold:

1 - we're fucking better than idiotic crap that has been suggested here out of armchair blood lust.:(

2 - The way to convince the ignorant mass in these islamic countries of the superiority of the Western World is not to act no differently than their ignorant bastard leaders because if they have a choice between Muslim barbarians and Christian barbarians which do you think they're going to pick??

They are fighting a war of terror, why can't we?

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:32 PM
They are fighting a war of terror, why can't we?

because we're a whole lot better than they are.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 07:32 PM

No. here it is in a nut shell, you put out an air of self righteous superiority here, when you are no better than anyone, not a new story at all, just more of your attention whoring.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:34 PM
No. here it is in a nut shell, you put out an air of self righteous superiority here, when you are no better than anyone, not a new story at all, just more of your attention whoring.

I'm sorry if you get the impression that I'm better than you - or that I think I'm better than you. I'm betting you're confusing my confidence in the morality of what I believe with some notion of self aggrandizement.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm sorry if you get the impression that I'm better than you - or that I think I'm better than you. I'm betting you're confusing my confidence in the morality of what I believe with some notion of self aggrandizement.

Right now we are all just trying to get you to stack more stupid on stupid and your'e not disappointing us, carry on please!:D

BadCat
05-03-2011, 07:37 PM
because we're a whole lot better than they are.

Then why are they still fighting us? I guess their medieval mindset doesn't recognize our superiority.

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Implication is not STATEMENT - and actually the implication was thrown as a wake-up call not an accusation. :rolleyes:

You are a liar. You would need the caregiver if you had the balls to insult me in person. That would not happen because you are gutless coward.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Then why are they still fighting us? I guess their medieval mindset doesn't recognize our superiority.

Because their leaders walk around pointing to examples of where we emulate their barbarian ways and say we're no different than they.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:43 PM
You are a liar. You would need the caregiver if you had the balls to insult me in person. That would not happen because you are gutless coward.

What would you do? club me to death with your walker? :D

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Right now we are all just trying to get you to stack more stupid on stupid and your'e not disappointing us, carry on please!:D

Rock. He is auditioning for your job. Ha, ha. It will never happen.

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 07:45 PM
What would you do? club me to death with your walker? :D

Nope, you would run like the little sissy that your are.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Rock. He is auditioning for your job. Ha, ha. It will never happen.

I haven't had this much entertainment in quite some time!:D

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Because their leaders walk around pointing to examples of where we emulate their barbarian ways and say we're no different than they.

Muslim/terrorist sympathizer.

I got your number.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:46 PM

I got your number.

Lady - you haven't even got a clue let alone my number. :rolleyes:

BadCat
05-03-2011, 07:47 PM

That's part of the problem, their leaders are still walking.
They shouldn't be.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 07:47 PM

You mean scamper.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Lady - you haven't even got a clue let alone my number. :rolleyes:

Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 07:48 PM
I haven't had this much entertainment in quite some time!:D

Return of midget boy.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:50 PM

I have never once run. If you came at me with threat of violence, out of deference for your advanced age, I'd let you have a shot at me. One. And then I'd make sure you never threatened anyone EVER again. You wanna test my mettle old man? You think your blood pressure could handle it?

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

Once again proving that you just do not have a clue.

Rockntractor

I got your number.

Actually in fairness to Poli no, if you look through all his posts (given you have no life) you would find at one time or another he has said all the things we have said here. He is the center of attention right now and negative or not he feeds on it.

Hawkgirl
Why all the jabs at Lacernut's age? You're only showing your mental deficiency with cheap shots like that. Debate the subject at hand you terrorist butt boy.

:eek::D

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 07:52 PM
I have never once run. If you came at me with threat of violence, out of deference for your advanced age, I'd let you have a shot at me. One. And then I'd make sure you never threatened anyone EVER again. You wanna test my mettle old man? You think your blood pressure could handle it?

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/pooh_bear_emo_bullshitpreview.jpg

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Actually in fairness to Poli no, if you look through all his posts (given you have no life) you would find at one time or another he has said all the things we have said here. He is the center of attention right now and negative or not he feeds on it.

I haven't noticed Policon until this thread. This thread makes him a terrorist sympathizer.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 07:56 PM
I haven't noticed Policon until this thread. This thread makes him a terrorist sympathizer.

No he isn't that, he just has his days.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 07:59 PM
No he isn't that, he just has his days.

if you say so, Sir. :)

BadCat
05-03-2011, 08:02 PM
I have to wonder if you've ever bothered to read my signature? :rolleyes:

Have you read mine????

It's the Rolling Stones.

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 08:04 PM

I have said it on numerous occasions , for a teacher, you are a dumb ass.... comprehension escapes you. What I said was, you would not have the balls to insult me face to face. If you did, I would hope your union insurance covers the hospital bill.

For further clarification, I have never hit a cripple especially a mental one.

Kay
05-03-2011, 08:42 PM

I liked this. Well said.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 09:59 PM

Of course I am. I'm human. subject to the same fits of blood lust and revenge - but when push comes to shove - I try always to do the right thing.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Why all the jabs at Lacernut's age? You're only showing your mental deficiency with cheap shots like that. Debate the subject at hand you terrorist butt boy.

:eek::D

:rolleyes: You're a fine one to talk about cheap shots and debating the subject at hand. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 10:05 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/pooh_bear_emo_bullshitpreview.jpg

http://www.funnyanimalsite.com/pictures/Yawn_Pig.jpg

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Have you read mine????

It's the Rolling Stones.

It fits you.

hampshirebrit
05-04-2011, 02:25 PM

Well it's a waste of shipboard fresh water, given he was just about to get very wet anyway.
Waste of good white linen too, that shit costs money.

txradioguy
05-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Well it's a waste of shipboard fresh water, given he was just about to get very wet anyway.
Waste of good white linen too, that shit costs money.

We were only paying him the same respect the Taliban and al-Qaeda paid to Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl.

Oh...wait....