PDA

View Full Version : Sea burial of Osama bin Laden breaks sharia law

Arroyo_Doble
05-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Damn. We really suck at this dhimmitude thing.

Sea burial of Osama bin Laden breaks sharia law, say Muslim scholars (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/sea-burial-osama-bin-laden)

Osama bin Laden's burial at sea was quickly criticised by Muslim scholars who claimed it had breached sharia law and warned that it may provoke calls for revenge attacks against US targets.

Dr Saud al-Fanisan, former dean of the faculty of sharia law in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, said that if a body was buried at sea it should be protected from fish. In the words of alislam.org, the body should be lowered into the water "in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet".

Mohammed al-Qubaisi, Dubai's grand mufti, said of Bin Laden's burial: "They can say they buried him at sea, but they cannot say they did it according to Islam. Sea burials are permissible for Muslims in extraordinary circumstances. This is not one of them."

Abdul-Sattar al-Janabi, who preaches at Baghdad's Abu Hanifa mosque, said: "What was done by the Americans is forbidden by Islam and might provoke some Muslims.

"It is not acceptable and it is almost a crime to throw the body of a Muslim man into the sea. The body of Bin Laden should have been handed over to his family to look for a country to bury him."

The radical Lebanon-based cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed said: "The Americans want to humiliate Muslims through this burial, and I don't think this is in the interest of the US administration."

djones520
05-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Well... oh well. Some idiot wants to get shot over this, then I'm fine with that.

Novaheart
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
"It is not acceptable and it is almost a crime to throw the body of a Muslim man into the sea. The body of Bin Laden should have been handed over to his family to look for a country to bury him."

Yeah, we should have slammed it into the side of an office building.

Bailey
05-02-2011, 05:44 PM

Yeah, we should have slammed it into the side of an office building.

Still love bathing his body in pigs blood and hang it from the porticalles of the WH.

lacarnut
05-02-2011, 06:20 PM

We should have cooked him in pig fat and gave it to the Gitmo prisoners to eat.

Hawkgirl
05-02-2011, 06:24 PM
We should done it the Hannibal Lechter way, and fed him to a pen of wild boars. Leak it on YouTube and be done with it.

megimoo
05-02-2011, 06:28 PM
We should have cooked him in pig fat and gave it to the Gitmo prisoners to eat.Feed him to the razorback hogs .
http://www.greatestmoviedeaths.com/2009/06/hannibal-verger-gets-fed-to-pigs.html

Rockntractor
05-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Glenn Beck wanted to pack his body orifices with cans of bacon bits!:D

marv
05-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Awwwww, so they fed him to the fishes. :p

ColonialMarine0431
05-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Eff the Muslim bastages.

Starbuck
05-02-2011, 07:17 PM
When I was in the Navy we used to dump all the garbage at sea.

:confused:I thought that had changed:confused:

FlaGator
05-02-2011, 10:07 PM
It doesn't matter how he was disposed of. Any action that is remotely connected to the middle east is a call for revenge attacks... apparently.

Starbuck
05-02-2011, 11:26 PM
It doesn't matter how he was disposed of. Any action that is remotely connected to the middle east is a call for revenge attacks... apparently.

Yeah, it wouldn't matter. They'd whine about something no matter what!

Besides, sharia law is for Muslims. A non-Muslim could not care less about their "requirements". Uday and Qoosay (who gives a shit how they want it spelled) Husein were pickled, held for 2 weeks, put on display and then buried. Yeah. Bring on the reprisals.:p

Speedy
05-03-2011, 03:04 AM
And we are supposed to give a fuck because...

hampshirebrit
05-03-2011, 05:19 AM
And we are supposed to give a fuck because...

I don't give a fuck. Let 'em whine.

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 06:45 AM
"Yeah, we should have slammed it into the side of an office building.

How about buried in the concrete of the foundation of the rebuilt WTC towers.

txradioguy
05-03-2011, 06:45 AM

But you're spot on as a Muslim apologist fanboy.

AmPat
05-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Overheard in the galley:

Damn cookie, how the hell did we run out of bacon so fast? There was a ton of it on board last week.;)

ralph wiggum
05-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Who the fuck cares? (edit---meaning in the US, obviously the Moo-slim population probably cares)

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Who the fuck cares?

I thought it was funny.

ralph wiggum
05-03-2011, 09:36 AM
I thought it was funny.

It is funny. I blame 0bama. Where is his birth certificate, and where is Osama's death certificate!!!!111eleventy!!!!! :D

Odysseus
05-03-2011, 11:39 AM

That's okay. If you have your way, your grandchildren will have plenty of time to practice it.

AmPat
05-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Why the false hand-wringing over this? The muzzies will find fault regardless our actions. If anything, they are upset that their favorite turd burgler is dead. Why is the treatment of his stinking carcass going to be a worse afront?