PDA

View Full Version : No Bounce Yet for Obama

djones520
05-03-2011, 10:40 AM
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-six percent (36%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10 (see trends).

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Updates are also available on Twitter and Facebook

Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

Daily updates are based upon nightly telephone interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. As a result, two-thirds of the interviews for todayís update were conducted before news was released about the death of Osama bin Laden. Thursday will be the first update based entirely upon interviews conducted after that event. Results from the single night of data collected on Monday shows a modest improvement in the presidentís Approval Index rating. However, there was no improvement in the presidentís overall approval rating. Caution should always be used when interpreting a single night sample from a tracking poll.

The presidentís job approval ratings have been remarkably stable over the past year-and-a-half when viewed on a month-by-month basis.

DUmmie translation: THAT'S RACIST!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Arroyo_Doble
05-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Dead terrorist bounce.

JB
05-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performanceJeez these polls are getting vague.

"Yeah, I kinda think I like what he might be doing. I'm not really sure because I kinda don't like other things that he is doing. Ya know? I don't know. Maybe."

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Obamacare>Dead Terrorist

KhrushchevsShoe
05-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Usually these tracking polls use a 3 day average. So 2/3 of those polled are from Thursday and Friday.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Usually these tracking polls use a 3 day average. So 2/3 of those polled are from Thursday and Friday.

I don't expect it's magic until Friday.