PDA

View Full Version : "W.H. Story Changes: Osama Didn't Have Gun, Didn't Use Wife As Shield..."

megimoo
05-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Officials also retreated from claims that one of bin Laden’s wives was killed in the raid.

Carney read a statement to reporters Tuesday seeking to clarify discrepancies. He said bin Laden “was not armed.” When a U.S. “assaulter” approached bin Laden, the Al Qaeda leader’s “wife” rushed the assaulter. That woman was shot but not killed, Carney said.

“What is true,” Carney said, is that “we provided a great deal of information with great haste.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54162.html
STORY CHANGES: OSAMA DIDN'T HAVE GUN, DIDN'T USE WIFE AS SHIELD...

WH SPOKESMAN: 'Resistance does not require a firearm'...

Bin Laden not armed during U.S. raid
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42882664/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/
Wife not killed, shot in leg...
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/05/obama-aide-bin-laden-not-armed/1
FLUSTERED CARNEY: 'EVEN I'M GETTING CONFUSED'...
snip
-- Underscoring the complicated nature of the American team’s attack on bin Laden, Carney was caught in a crossfire of his own when he was asked about the number of floors in the compound in Pakistan. “Even I’m getting confused,” Carney said as he looked through his notes.
-- Carney wouldn’t say whether bin Laden’s sea burial was videotaped, but he urged reporters “to be patient.”.

" That's stupid,I'll bet they video recorded the Buriel at sea !

http://www.politico.com/politico44/wbarchive/whiteboard05032011.html

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 06:07 PM
So they referred to a US Navy Seal as an "assaulter"...interesting choice of wording.

Not shocked at all.

Speedy
05-03-2011, 06:11 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Barky did the right in taking out Boom Ladin and it turns out to be a fluke! If Barky had had his way Boom Ladin would have been bludgeoned over the head with puppies!

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 06:12 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Barky did the right in taking out Boom Ladin and it turns out to be a fluke! If POLICON had had his way Boom Ladin would have been bludgeoned over the head with puppies!

fIXED

Speedy
05-03-2011, 06:12 PM
So they referred to a US Navy Seal as an "assaulter"...interesting choice of wording.

Not shocked at all.

By tommorow they will be calling the SEAL a godless infidel!

lacarnut
05-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Since the CIC ordered the assassination of OBL and an attempt on Gaddafi life, does this not call for the impeachment of the Magic Negro? Judge Napo thinks so.

Rockntractor
05-03-2011, 06:36 PM
No Korans were hurt in the assassination of this terrorist and he got a good PC burial, that's the important thing.

Hawkgirl
05-03-2011, 06:40 PM
What's Europe's stance on this?? All I hear is very loud SILENCE from across the pond.

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:49 PM
fIXED

:rolleyes: please. Killing him was the completely right thing to do. Nice try though. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 06:51 PM
By tommorow they will be calling the SEAL a godless infidel!
Barry is going to play games with this and I would not be surprised if these Seals were facing charges shortly so as to shore up his standing with the rest of the world.

megimoo
05-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Barry is going to play games with this and I would not be surprised if these Seals were facing charges shortly so as to shore up his standing with the rest of the world.
The UN is sure to try to make this a major human rights issue and demand the seal teams heads for murder !Next up EU Human Rights High Commision !

PoliCon
05-03-2011, 07:15 PM
The UN is sure to try to make this a major human rights issue and demand the seal teams heads for murder !Next up EU Human Rights High Commision !

And trust Barry to play along.

Speedy
05-03-2011, 09:26 PM
And trust Barry to play along.

Holder is probably working on an indictment at this moment.