PDA

View Full Version : " Bin Ladenís Daughter,Father was Captured Alive,Shot Dead by US Special Forces "

megimoo
05-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Ladenís daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

Besides recovering four bullet-riddled bodies from the compound, Pakistani security agencies also arrested two women and six children, aged between 2 and 12 years, after American forces flew toward Afghanistan. Some reports suggest 16 people, including women and children, were arrested from the house, most of them Arab nationals.

A Pakistani security source told Al Arabiya that Bin Laden family members had been transported to Rawalpindi, which is near Islamabad. He added, ďThey are now under treatment in the military hospital of Rawalpindi, where they have been transported in an helicopter.Ē A source told Al Arabiya that Bin Ladenís had been injured either in her leg or her shoulder.

He added that the members of the household were children and Bin Ladenís wife, in addition to a Yemeni woman. He added that the woman might be the personal doctor of the family. Bin Laden was known to be afflicted with renal failure.

Sources speculated that US Forces could not arrest these family members because there werenít enough places for them in the helicopter, after they lost another chopper during the operation.

About the slain woman: officials said she could either be Bin Ladenís wife or a close family member since she offered to sacrifice her life for him. ďAs per our information, she shielded Bin Laden during the operation and was killed by American commandos,Ē an official said.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/05/04/147782.html

namvet
05-04-2011, 10:28 AM
it was an honor killing

Rebel Yell
05-04-2011, 10:48 AM
To quote, Arroyo......

And?

Starbuck
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM
She oughta be thanking Allah that Obama chose to send in real live people instead of real smart missiles. That was the choice, seems to me.

CueSi
05-04-2011, 12:31 PM
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2010/289/a/8/and_nothing_of_value_was_lost__by_teckworks-d30w4hi.jpg

~QC

Hawkgirl
05-04-2011, 05:35 PM
I read an article saying his 12 year old daughter saw the soldiers shoot her father in front of her...who knows what is true anymore. The inept WH could release the information and quelch all these rumors running around.

namvet
05-04-2011, 05:39 PM
the announcement is no photos to be shown.

the media can take photos of our returning KIA's but none of this ruthless bastard.

Lanie
05-04-2011, 06:07 PM
She oughta be thanking Allah that Obama chose to send in real live people instead of real smart missiles. That was the choice, seems to me.

werd.

And no, I don't believe that accusation.

megimoo
05-04-2011, 08:21 PM
the announcement is no photos to be shown.

the media can take photos of our returning KIA's but none of this ruthless bastard.
Herre are a few to give you some idea of what happened !
http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/05/04/photos-show-three-dead-men-at-bin-laden-raid-house

namvet
05-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Herre are a few to give you some idea of what happened !
http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/05/04/photos-show-three-dead-men-at-bin-laden-raid-house

I got an intruter warning from security system the it locked up. ill pass !!!

megimoo
05-04-2011, 08:56 PM
I got an intruter warning from security system the it locked up. ill pass !!!My Avast didn't even chirp !There could be a virus in the photo..I'll scan it more closely .What security are you using ?

namvet
05-04-2011, 08:59 PM
My Avast didn't even chirp !There could be a virus in the photo..I'll scan it more closely .What security are you using ?

i can tell you but then i have to kill you. that's classified - sorry

ill try it again later. i do wanna see it

megimoo
05-04-2011, 09:01 PM
i can tell you but then i have to kill you. that's classified - sorry

ill try it again later. i do wanna see itSeal Team Six ..?

namvet
05-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Seal Team Six ..?

that's what they claim

megimoo
05-04-2011, 09:06 PM
that's what they claimYou're too old to be a seal,UDT maybe ?

namvet
05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
You're too old to be a seal,UDT maybe ?

yeah way to old. i thought you meant the name of the team that got him. and i think it was Seal Team Six :D

don't bother with it. im photo shop conciseness anyway

Hawkgirl
05-04-2011, 09:35 PM
I got an intruter warning from security system the it locked up. ill pass !!!

You can see them on Reuter's....a couple of dead terrorists in pools of blood.

megimoo
05-04-2011, 09:37 PM
You can see them on Reuter's....a couple of dead terrorists in pools of blood.There seems to be another one missing ?They Took Bin Ladin with them but where's the body of the woman who was shot shielding Bin Ladin ?

Hawkgirl
05-04-2011, 09:47 PM
There seems to be another one missing ?They Took Bin Ladin with them but where's the body of the woman who was shot shielding Bin Ladin ?

I read that she was shot in the leg and then taken into custody, along with the children.

namvet
05-05-2011, 08:51 AM
You can see them on Reuter's....a couple of dead terrorists in pools of blood.

got it. thanks