PDA

View Full Version : Man Assaulted, Given ‘RAPEST’ Tattoo, Shocked in Genitals

megimoo
05-04-2011, 11:24 PM
An Oklahoma man was apparently attacked by four people, who shocked him "twice in the genitals" with a stun gun and tattooed the word "RAPEST" on his forehead. Sounds like someone read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo!

According to police, Richard Lynn Dellert, age 31, Zachary Chase Provence, 21, Kimberly Sue Vergara, 25, and Lorena Amanda Hodges, 33, attacked 18-year-old Stetson Johnson at Hodges' mother's house in April, beating him with steel-toed boots and shocking him in the genitals while tattooing him. The word "RAPEST"—which we understand to be a misspelling of the word "rapist" and not an odd superlative—wasn't the only body art Johnson was given by his attackers: They also tattooed "I like little boys" on his chest. After the beating, the four allegedly left their victim for dead.

http://gawker.com/#!5798313/man-assaulted-given-rapest-tattoo-shocked-in-genitals

eagleexpress
05-04-2011, 11:31 PM
All rapist deserve to have it done to them and their balls handed to them in a pretty little gift box

Gingersnap
05-05-2011, 09:56 AM
This guy is just simple-minded kid who met these people a few days before the attack. He was beaten with a baseball bat and kicked with steel-toe boots hard enough that his attackers thought he was dead. He ended up in the ICU for days.

He wasn't convicted or even charged with anything. One woman claims he attempted to rape her but there's no evidence for that. Even if he had done that, what's the smart move here? Report it to the police or assemble a posse of drunk vigilantes to execute the "criminal"? :mad:

Phillygirl
05-05-2011, 09:59 AM
This guy is just simple-minded kid who met these people a few days before the attack. He was beaten with a baseball bat and kicked with steel-toe boots hard enough that his attackers thought he was dead. He ended up in the ICU for days.

He wasn't convicted or even charged with anything. One woman claims he attempted to rape her but there's no evidence for that. Even if he had done that, what's the smart move here? Report it to the police or assemble a posse of drunk vigilantes to execute the "criminal"? :mad:

Yeah, pretty sick stuff.

Rebel Yell
05-05-2011, 10:01 AM
All rapist deserve to have it done to them and their balls handed to them in a pretty little gift box

Maybe he wasn't a rapist. He may have been raper than the rest. That would make hime the rapest.

fettpett
05-05-2011, 10:12 AM
An Oklahoma man was apparently attacked by four people, who shocked him "twice in the genitals" with a stun gun and tattooed the word "RAPEST" on his forehead. Sounds like someone read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo!

hahaha, I was thinking that before I opened the thread

PoliCon
05-05-2011, 11:41 AM

Vigilante justice. :( And what's with the second tat on his chest if he tried to rape her as she accuses??

NJCardFan
05-05-2011, 01:39 PM
If you're going to brand someone, at least learn to spell.

PoliCon
05-05-2011, 01:44 PM

now now . . . cut them some slack. It is Oklahoma after all. :D

pyackog
05-05-2011, 01:56 PM

True dat. If/when these people are convicted, perhaps they should have "illiterate" tattooed on them.

noonwitch
05-06-2011, 09:25 AM
hahaha, I was thinking that before I opened the thread

That's one of the better scenes in the book. So is the one where Lisbeth rescues Mikel from the sex offender/CEO Vanger guy's dungeon.

fettpett
05-06-2011, 09:31 AM
That's one of the better scenes in the book. So is the one where Lisbeth rescues Mikel from the sex offender/CEO Vanger guy's dungeon.

yeah...I started The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest, but couldn't get into it. If Larssen had lived and gone through a couple rewrites, the books would have been a LOT better IMHO

noonwitch
05-06-2011, 01:09 PM
yeah...I started The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest, but couldn't get into it. If Larssen had lived and gone through a couple rewrites, the books would have been a LOT better IMHO

I know what you mean, as I read all 3 books. I enjoyed them all, but the middle books in trilogies often are harder to read, because the author is trying to connect too many plotlines.

I would say that I hope Hollywood clears them up when they make english movies of the books, but then I think of how many of my favorite books they've already screwed up. It's also unfortunate that Angelina Jolie is too old to play Lisbeth, I can't imagine many actresses playing that role well.

Rockntractor
05-06-2011, 07:05 PM
I haven't heard mention of it.

fettpett
05-06-2011, 07:10 PM
I know what you mean, as I read all 3 books. I enjoyed them all, but the middle books in trilogies often are harder to read, because the author is trying to connect too many plotlines.

I would say that I hope Hollywood clears them up when they make english movies of the books, but then I think of how many of my favorite books they've already screwed up. It's also unfortunate that Angelina Jolie is too old to play Lisbeth, I can't imagine many actresses playing that role well.

Jolie would not make a good Salander, she's too big, Ronney Mara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooney_Mara) is playing her, perfect build and look for Salander. Daniel Craig is playing Mikael Blomkvist, also a good choice for the character. I've seen the Swedish verison, it's good movie, but they did not do a good job with matching characters to description. Noomi Rapace did a fantastic job, but she's way to tall to have been Salander.

Rockntractor
05-06-2011, 07:22 PM
It checks out, strange that I didn't hear about it on the news.