PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA: 'You do not want to be between Michelle and a tamale'...

megimoo
05-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Stand Clear of Michelle and a Tamale, President Says About Wife

"Obama Panders a crowd of Latinos using 'Big Butt Bertha' as a foil "

President and Mrs. Obama welcomed a big crowd to the White House for a Cinco de Mayo reception in the East Room. Hispanic politicians, Hispanic Americans serving in the Obama administration, and members of a commission on exploring the creating of a new national museum of the American Latino were among those in attendance.

"Welcome to the Cinco de Mayo at the White House," Obama told the enthusiastic crowd before promising he wouldn’t speak too long. ..."Nothing ruins a good fiesta like a long speech from a politician, so I’m going to keep it short." ..The first lady agreed that the president should be brief, "Keep it short," she said. The first lady wore a dark green dress that matched President Obama’s green tie.

The president called Cinco de Mayo a chance to commemorate the shared heritage between Mexicans and Americans. "It’s a day for remembering that America is a richer, stronger, more vibrant place thanks to the contributions of Mexican Americans to the life of this nation."

The crowd learned a little tidbit about the first lady, courtesy of her husband. ...Said Obama: "I asked Michelle the other day, I said, ‘What’s your favorite food’ -- because we were sitting around with the girls. She said, ‘Ah, Mexican food.’"

The crowd loved the news.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/05/stand-clear-of-michelle-and-a-tamale-obama-says-about-wife.html

obx
05-06-2011, 03:01 PM
..and for goodness sake, do not block her trough.

lacarnut
05-06-2011, 03:39 PM
She should practice what she preaches when it comes to eating healthy. I betcha she can suck a whole tamale down in one bite with that big mouth of hers.:eek::rolleyes:

pyackog
05-06-2011, 03:46 PM
She should practice what she preaches when it comes to eating healthy. I betcha she can suck a whole tamale down in one bite with that big mouth of hers.:eek::rolleyes:

Well I bet her husband enjoys that! :D

Bailey
05-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Fucking fat hypocrite, God I hope she gets an eating disorder. :mad:

Hawkgirl
05-06-2011, 05:12 PM
But she wants us to eat rabbit food.

PoliCon
05-06-2011, 05:57 PM
I wonder how many of these leftist idiots actually know what Cinco de Mayo is actually about . . . .

megimoo
05-06-2011, 06:06 PM
I wonder how many of these leftist idiots actually know what Cinco de Mayo is actually about . . . .Sure do...Tequila and Tamales de Queso con Rajas and the Battle of Puebla .

PoliCon
05-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Sure do...Tequila and Tamales de Queso con Rajas and the Battle of Puebla .

You may know that - but how many of the idiot leftists know what the holiday is commemorating?

megimoo
05-06-2011, 06:17 PM
You may know that - but how many of the idiot leftists know what the holiday is commemorating?Just the ones from Detroit that can't read !

lacarnut
05-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Well I bet her husband enjoys that! :D

Yep. I would like to see him dance "the bump" with her. She would knock his skinny ass across the dance floor.

Bailey
05-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Yep. I would like to see him dance "the bump" with her. She would knock his skinny ass across the dance floor.

I love junk in da truck but thats to much junk for me :(

Well not if i had a few (10) drinks in me :D