PDA

View Full Version : Ab-solutely Schocking! Rep. Aaron Schock focuses on the important issue of the day

CueSi
05-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Ab-solutely Schocking! Rep. Aaron Schock focuses on the important issue of the day: his abs
Published: 11:24 AM 05/09/2011 | Updated: 11:25 AM 05/09/2011
By Caroline May

EXCERPT:

Forget the debt crisis, unemployment rate and the biggest kill of the decade, Illinois Republican Rep. Aaron Schock knows what needs attention — his washboard stomach.

Schock, who rose to prominence as the Huffington Post’s “Hottest Congressional Freshman,” is featured on this month’s cover of Men’s Health baring his abs and spilling the details of his workout regimen.

Beneath the headline “The Ripped Representative: Fit-to-Lead Congressman Aaron Schock has a plan to change America, one set of crunches at a time” the 29-year-old Schock discusses how his body has changed over time and America’s obesity epidemic.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/09/ab-solutely-schocking-rep-aaron-schock-focuses-on-the-important-issue-of-the-day-his-abs/#ixzz1LsR9PMVa
~*~*~*~*~*

Yes, there is pic goodness at the link.

~QC

CueSi
05-09-2011, 01:25 PM
I did not know the hottest Freshman was GOP.

While his abs ARE nice, I honestly. don't. give. a. damn. Do your job, and please stop looking so damn hot. And as someone who loves her some hot... that took alot for me to say. :p

~QC

noonwitch
05-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Not Guilty!

CueSi
05-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Not Guilty!

What are we accusing him of?

~QC

noonwitch
05-09-2011, 03:23 PM
What are we accusing him of?

~QC

It doesn't matter. He's always not guilty.

Odysseus
05-09-2011, 04:42 PM
I did not know the hottest Freshman was GOP.

While his abs ARE nice, I honestly. don't. give. a. damn. Do your job, and please stop looking so damn hot. And as someone who loves her some hot... that took alot for me to say. :p

~QC

You started a thread about this congressman's abs in order to express how little you care about this congressman's abs? Mmmmm... Nope. Not buying it. :D

Besides, being cut up and pysically fit and doing his job are not mutually-exclusive. If anyone can be the spokesman for trimming the fat in Washington, it's this guy.

Zafod
05-09-2011, 04:50 PM
fuck abs.

anyone who has a over active thyroid can get abs.

I have abs, i just have shit over them.

I bet my core is stronger than this guy any day of the week....

CueSi
05-09-2011, 04:51 PM
You started a thread about this congressman's abs in order to express how little you care about this congressman's abs? Mmmmm... Nope. Not buying it. :D

Besides, being cut up and pysically fit and doing his job are not mutually-exclusive. If anyone can be the spokesman for trimming the fat in Washington, it's this guy.

If he can do his job, he may flaunt his abs in as many magazines as he wants, but - - proof first.

Preferably in a powerpoint. In my bedroom. In jockey shorts and nothing else.

Purely for the good of the country, I swear.

~QC

CueSi
05-09-2011, 04:58 PM
fuck abs.

anyone who has a over active thyroid can get abs.

I have abs, i just have shit over them.

I bet my core is stronger than this guy any day of the week....

I think he's working out more for looks , anyhow. And that's okay by me. :D

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgswiiAGqo1qafrh6.gif

~QC

Zafod
05-09-2011, 05:44 PM
I think he's working out more for looks , anyhow. And that's okay by me. :D

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgswiiAGqo1qafrh6.gif

~QC

funny thing is the "cut" guys who get involved in real mens lifting start bitching about not being able to out on fat. lol

Odysseus
05-09-2011, 05:44 PM
If he can do his job, he may flaunt his abs in as many magazines as he wants, but - - proof first.

Preferably in a powerpoint. In my bedroom. In jockey shorts and nothing else.

Purely for the good of the country, I swear.

~QC

Ah, chicks love the PowerPoint. Say what you will about Special OPS guys, fighter pilots or any of the other hooah jobs, it's the man who knows how to use his laser pointer who scores. :D

CueSi
05-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Ah, chicks love the PowerPoint. Say what you will about Special OPS guys, fighter pilots or any of the other hooah jobs, it's the man who knows how to use his laser pointer who scores. :D

http://files.sharenator.com/i_see_what_you_did_there_poster_p22806076040424242 2t5wm_400_Which_Mental_Disorder_do_You_Have_Find_O ut_With_This_Simple_Test-s400x400-113846-580.jpg

And I'm hoping I'll be able to find out if a mutual acquaintance can use his . . .erm, laser pointer.

~QC

Odysseus
05-09-2011, 07:48 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/i_see_what_you_did_there_poster_p22806076040424242 2t5wm_400_Which_Mental_Disorder_do_You_Have_Find_O ut_With_This_Simple_Test-s400x400-113846-580.jpg

And I'm hoping I'll be able to find out if a mutual acquaintance can use his . . .erm, laser pointer.

~QC

He is a capable and proficient staff officer. I'm sure that between you, you'll be able to handle the contents of his briefs. :D