PDA

View Full Version : Obama Claims He’s Done All GOP Wanted on Border Security, Now They Must Pass Amnesty

megimoo
05-10-2011, 10:10 PM
– President Barack Obama told a border crowd in Texas today that he had addressed the border security concerns of Republicans, and now was calling on GOP lawmakers to support his push to grant legal status to the nation’s estimated 12 million illegal aliens. Obama made his remarks in El Paso, which is just across the border from Juarez, one of the most violent cities in Mexico. “So, we have gone above and beyond...

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-claims-he-s-done-all-gop-wanted-bo

wwworkingguy
05-10-2011, 10:29 PM
– President Barack Obama told a border crowd in Texas today that he had addressed the border security concerns of Republicans, and now was calling on GOP lawmakers to support his push to grant legal status to the nation’s estimated 12 million illegal aliens. Obama made his remarks in El Paso, which is just across the border from Juarez, one of the most violent cities in Mexico. “So, we have gone above and beyond...

The majority or the country - Republicans, Democrats and Independants want the border sealed before we consider what amounts to amnesty for law abiding illegals (now thats a paraodox in itself). The border is not sealed. Obama has paid lip service only. He has failed to secure the border. http://keyboardmilitia.com/2010/08/09/obama-administration-fails-basic-function-of-government-secure-borders-protect-its-citizens/
He reduced the number of border agents on the southern border. http://www.cnsnews.com/node/54514
Obama lies and derides his political opponents. This is what he does best. He is a campaigner not a leader.

SaintLouieWoman
05-10-2011, 11:00 PM
His sarcasm is obnoxious. How does he think he'll ever get Republican support after bitching that the Republicans want a moat filled with alligators. Actually, that's the best idea expressed by Obama. :rolleyes:

djones520
05-10-2011, 11:02 PM
His sarcasm is obnoxious. How does he think he'll ever get Republican support after bitching that the Republicans want a moat filled with alligators. Actually, that's the best idea expressed by Obama. :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm not against that idea. Introduce alligators to the Rio Grande.

marv
05-10-2011, 11:07 PM
hussein is a case study in conceit, haughtiness, egotism, pride, overconfidence, superciliousness, self-importance, condescension...and everything else that applies to that black scumbag!

AmPat
05-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Obama Claims He’s Done All GOP Wanted on Border Security, Now They Must Pass Amnesty
Dear O Blah Blah, Lemme splain it to you DUmmy; The goal is to STOP the illegal activity, not politicize it. UmKay you moronic waste of flesh? Fix the problem and stop with the oral flatulation already.:mad:

pyackog
05-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Obama is just trying to do this in such a way as to make sure he and the democrats get "credit" for amnesty by the illegals if it happens and to make sure the republicans suffer if they don't. As usual, the politics are more important than the actions themselves.

enslaved1
05-11-2011, 12:37 PM

I stumbled on the speech, and agreed, the idea about the moat and alligators were the best ideas I've heard out of him in.....well.....almost ever. (points for getting OBL attributed) The moat would flood the tunnels that keep getting dug under the boarder as well. :D

Pulpfishin
05-11-2011, 12:53 PM

Dear Mr. Obama,
Please feel free to lick the wet-back-side of my ball sack!

Novaheart
05-11-2011, 01:05 PM

Didn't someone mention the Lawrence O'Donnell term "dog whistle" ie code words for racist ideas? Is Obama so clueless as an alleged African American that he doesn't know that a moat with alligators could be taken as a reference to slavery in the US? That black people are supposedly terrified of alligators (as opposed to white people? I have never understood this) much the same way they were reputedly terrified of dogs?

Either way , it was a stupid remark. Between Barrack making the snotty comment about a moat, and MIchelle invited Common (talk about descriptive) to the White House, I think they can kiss 1600 Penn goodbye. They only got in by a small margin , as does any president in the popular vote count. They can lose this if they try. And they appear to be trying.

I just wish the Republicans weren't hellbent on running some dipstick or major jackass against him. If the GOP would find and run an intelligent social liberal, fiscal conservative guy they could wrap this up.

Novaheart
05-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I stumbled on the speech, and agreed, the idea about the moat and alligators were the best ideas I've heard out of him in.....well.....almost ever. (points for getting OBL attributed) The moat would flood the tunnels that keep getting dug under the boarder as well. :D

You might have something there. If the gulf states would send alligators to be released in the Rio Grande it would be hilarious.

CueSi
05-11-2011, 01:30 PM
You might have something there. If the gulf states would send alligators to be released in the Rio Grande it would be hilarious.

Nova, I think we could spare a couple gators. :p

~QC

Bailey
05-11-2011, 01:57 PM

Or have Machine gun nests every 100 yards or so would be nice.

enslaved1
05-11-2011, 02:03 PM

When the drug runners started shooting poor innocent animals, we could get some of the animal rights nuts on our side help secure the boarder better too. :D Armed drug and human smugglers vs angry ELFers and PETA dipsticks. Whoever falls, the world would be a better place. (Did I say that out loud? :eek: )

Zathras
05-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Or have Machine gun nests every 100 yards or so would be nice.

I'd say both...and while were at it, land mines as well.