PDA

View Full Version : Will CT Allow Men in Bathrooms with Our Mothers, Daughters… Grandmothers?

megimoo
05-10-2011, 10:59 PM
HARTFORD, Conn., A “Transgender Bill” passed by the Judiciary Committee on April 5 is headed for a vote in the House of Representatives.

This “Bathroom Bill” would extend sexual discrimination laws to people who disagree with the gender they had at birth or disagree with expressing themselves as a single gender and would allow them access to places where they would make other people uncomfortable or worse.

Men in Women’s Bathrooms and Showers: This bill would permit men, sexually attracted to women, but disguised as women, to use women’s bathrooms, locker rooms and showers in Connecticut.

Unlike homosexuals, many transgendered men are sexually attracted to women. They express their gender identity in a skirt while, at the same time, they are attracted to, date and marry women.

Though definitions are fluid, the transgender community commonly refers to these men as “male lesbians.”

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/35913

NJCardFan
05-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Though definitions are fluid, the transgender community commonly refers to these men as “male lesbians.”
Soooo, are are transgender women female faggots? But wait, nope, because when a woman has a sex change, they have relationships with WOMEN.

noonwitch
05-11-2011, 08:55 AM
And I thought this was going to have something to do about parents keeping their kids safe in public bathrooms, when the child is the opposite gender of the parent.

Or, maybe it still is.

linda22003
05-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Trust megi to be obsessed with who's peeing where. :rolleyes:

megimoo
05-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Soooo, are are transgender women female faggots? But wait, nope, because when a woman has a sex change, they have relationships with WOMEN.

Who knows ?They are soo screwed up sexually they will end rolled up like an Armadillo having sex with themselves ?

I wonder what the record is for the most readical sex changer female to male and back again ?

Novaheart
05-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Who knows ?They are soo screwed up sexually they will end rolled up like an Armadillo having sex with themselves ?

I wonder what the record is for the most readical sex changer female to male and back again ?

Why do you care? Is it any of your business?

Gingersnap
05-11-2011, 09:46 AM

It's mine if they are busy adjusting themselves (or worse) in a public bathroom I'm using. What's with this urge men have to appropriate every single inch of female space in society? Gay or straight, men have an overwhelming desire to impose their views and inclinations on women whenever females bodies are at the heart of an issue.

Go away. :rolleyes:

megimoo
05-11-2011, 10:15 AM
It's both a DSM Psychiatric health and Bioengineering problem .Perhaps an Re_Engineered hybrid Quasi Male/Female,Queer/Lesbien would be the answer ?That way the sexually confused among us could 'do' themselves and at the same time avoid spreading disease !

Novaheart
05-11-2011, 12:56 PM
It's mine if they are busy adjusting themselves (or worse) in a public bathroom I'm using. What's with this urge men have to appropriate every single inch of female space in society? Gay or straight, men have an overwhelming desire to impose their views and inclinations on women whenever females bodies are at the heart of an issue.

Go away. :rolleyes:

I believe that the prosed law (which is in place in 12 states from what I read) is gender neutral, as it would be. So we're not just talking about women's space. Everything is not about YOU! :)

Novaheart
05-11-2011, 12:58 PM
It's both a DSM Psychiatric health and Bioengineering problem .Perhaps an Re_Engineered hybrid Quasi Male/Female,Queer/Lesbien would be the answer ?That way the sexually confused among us could 'do' themselves and at the same time avoid spreading disease !

Here's a better though, and with considerably less stupidity involved.

When you go to the bathroom, do your business, wash your hands, and leave. Don't worry about whether the guy standing next to you has a real penis or a surgically constructed one, or a plastic funnel, or whatever. And please, stop looking at me while I pee~!

CueSi
05-11-2011, 01:01 PM
And that can cause-----------------------> Piss shy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis).

~QC

Gingersnap
05-11-2011, 01:44 PM
I believe that the prosed law (which is in place in 12 states from what I read) is gender neutral, as it would be. So we're not just talking about women's space. Everything is not about YOU! :)

The number of men posing as women one way or another exceeds the number of women posing as men by a very large margin.

The issues here aren't "neutral" regardless of how the law would like it to be. :p

megimoo
05-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Here's a better though, and with considerably less stupidity involved.

When you go to the bathroom, do your business, wash your hands, and leave. Don't worry about whether the guy standing next to you has a real penis or a surgically constructed one, or a plastic funnel, or whatever. And please, stop looking at me while I pee~! Don't get your hopes up Lucy .I have no interest in plumbing or any lack thereof on your part .You sexual deviates are noted as the ones most interested in whats going on next stall over .

Speedy
05-11-2011, 04:36 PM
It's both a DSM Psychiatric health and Bioengineering problem .

No it is not! You have a penis, guess what? YOU ARE MALE! Every single person on the planet will see you as MALE! You may not like it. You may be all fagotty and shit, but YOU ARE MALE! Deal with it. Jeez! Some of the solutions to these "problems" are so easy.

Novaheart
05-11-2011, 05:03 PM
No it is not! You have a penis, guess what? YOU ARE MALE! Every single person on the planet will see you as MALE! You may not like it. You may be all fagotty and shit, but YOU ARE MALE! Deal with it. Jeez! Some of the solutions to these "problems" are so easy.

I think you have inadvertently hit the nail on the head.

States do not need laws which permit people to use the restroom of the sex they perceive themselves to be even if it's contrary to their biological sex-

States need a law which makes it clear to everyone that a man or a woman is entitled to use the appropriate restroom without harassment, violence, or other bullshit regardless of how that person is dressed or presents himself.

megimoo
05-11-2011, 05:30 PM
I think you have inadvertently hit the nail on the head.

States do not need laws which permit people to use the restroom of the sex they perceive themselves to be even if it's contrary to their biological sex-

States need a law which makes it clear to everyone that a man or a woman is entitled to use the appropriate restroom without harassment, violence, or other bullshit regardless of how that person is dressed or presents himself.It would almost be worth giving up to Isalm just to watch them deal your diseased ass !:D

Novaheart
05-11-2011, 10:03 PM
It would almost be worth giving up to Isalm just to watch them deal your diseased ass !:D

I'm glad you find my kidney failure funny. It says a lot about you.

megimoo
05-11-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm glad you find my kidney failure funny. It says a lot about you.We all have our own medical problems ,Who knew about your's ?I was addressing your mental condition ,lucy !