PDA

View Full Version : Islam is Misunderstood

megimoo
05-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Everybody just relax. Islam is badly misunderstood.
The negative stereotype of Islam is the usual evil-doings of Zionists in America and their foolish fellow travelers, fundamentalist Christians.

Please don’t listen to what these hatemongers say about Islam and hear us out. So implies the nationally-launched campaign of Muslim organizations in the United States.

Ads are popping up in newspapers and magazines proclaiming the magnificence of Islam and aiming to refute the “false allegations” of Islam’s ill-wishers.

Huge billboards are festooning major highways, such as the one along Highway 101 and Tully Road in San Jose, California, with crafty messages. Bold letters on the billboard proclaim: Islam You Deserve to Know. A toll-free number, 1-877-WhyIslam and website, WhyIslam.org beckon the public to get the real scoop about the religion of peace.

The billboard sneakily reminds the viewers about their kinship with Muslims. “Islam: The message of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.”

Well folks—Christians and Jews—the overwhelming majority of the people in the United States, you need to relax about Islam. Muslims are family. They are your kindred through your shared progenitor, Abraham.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.9481/pub_detail.asp

Speedy
05-11-2011, 06:52 PM
I understand Islam just fine.

megimoo
05-11-2011, 06:53 PM
I understand Islam just fine.Most thinking people do !

marv
05-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Somebody should tell them that a good product sells itself. It doesn't need billboards after people have seen it.

megimoo
05-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Somebody should tell them that a good product sells itself. It doesn't need billboards after people have seen it.Evidence that demands a verdict !

megimoo
05-11-2011, 11:20 PM
"Yeah..Islam is Misunderstood"

Islamists Kill Nigerian Pastor's Wife, Kids

As she lay on the ground after being shot and then slashed with a machete, Dune James Rike looked into her husband’s tear-filled eyes and asked, “Is this the end between us, so we shall not be together again?” Pastor James Musa Rike told Compass he held the hands of his dying, 35-year-old wife and told her, “Hold on to your faith in Jesus, and we shall meet and never part again.”
Muslim extremists who attacked Kurum village, in the Bogoro local government area of Nigeria’s Bauchi state, had already killed two of the couple’s children in a rampage that began Wednesday (May 4) at midnight .
snip
Shooting and setting homes on fire, the Muslim extremists killed 12 other Christians in the attack. Bauchi police reported 16 people dead – one man, three women and 12 children

http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/news/30956-islamists-kill-nigerian-pastors-wife-kids

Speedy
05-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Of the 23 armed conflicts in the world today, 21 of them involve Muslims fighting someone else. Yeah. Those poor misunderstood Muslims.

PoliCon
05-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Of the 23 armed conflicts in the world today, 21 of them involve Muslims fighting someone else. Yeah. Those poor misunderstood Muslims.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2011.05.10 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - A journalist is disassembled by a car bomb blast.
2011.05.10 (Tikrit, Iraq) - Jihad car bombers send eleven Iraqis to Allah.
2011.05.10 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - Islamic militia take out three civilians with a roadside bomb.
2011.05.10 (Makhachkala, Dagestan) - A suicide bomber detonates at a checkpoint, killing a cop.
2011.05.09 (Khost, Afghanistan) - Four villagers are beheaded by religious hardliners.
2011.05.09 (Cairo, Egypt) - A 60-year-old Catholic grandfather is beaten to death by enraged Muslims.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

They're innocent! Innocent I tell ya! :rolleyes:

namvet
05-12-2011, 10:34 AM
kill em all

Odysseus
05-12-2011, 11:39 AM
To be fair, Islam is misunderstood. Too many people think that it's a religion of peace and that they can coexist with it. Somebody needs to post counter billboards with some of the points raised in this thread. Of course, those would be denounced as Islamophobic, but a phobia is an irrational fear, and there is nothing irrational about a fear of a movement that seeks to destroy your culture and life.

Hawkgirl
05-12-2011, 07:38 PM
"the religion of peace"

You don't hear the libs parroting that as much today.

Odysseus
05-12-2011, 08:17 PM
"the religion of peace"

You don't hear the libs parroting that as much today.

Nope. They just accuse anyone who says otherwise of "Islamophobia" or bigotry. See Arroyo for the MO.

Speedy
05-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Nope. They just accuse anyone who says otherwise of "Islamophobia" or bigotry. See Arroyo for the MO.

I am not so much of a pussy that being called a bigot makes me change how I feel about anything. Call me a bigot. Fuck you.

Does not change my view of raghead, goat fucking, piece of shit, subhuman Muslims and thier silly pedophile cock sucking prophet.

American Pitbull
05-13-2011, 08:37 AM
You can fool some of the peoplesome of th e time... etc.

BEWARE of false prophets, as in muhammed (sic). Thats right, I said it muslims... come kill ME. I am prepared for death.

Love your avatar namvet! From a DAV to another vet, thank you for your service.

namvet
05-13-2011, 09:05 AM
You can fool some of the peoplesome of th e time... etc.

BEWARE of false prophets, as in muhammed (sic). Thats right, I said it muslims... come kill ME. I am prepared for death.

Love your avatar namvet! From a DAV to another vet, thank you for your service.

and thank you sir

CatholicCrusader
05-13-2011, 09:16 AM
I just don't think Islam is a religion, at least not any more of one than Nazism was/is. A lot of people don't know that Nazi SS officers had various quasi-religious ceremonies, for marriage and other such things. And there were religious undertones in many Nazi extravaganzas, parades, rallies, etc.

I see Islam as pure evil - Nazism with a religious book: Hellbent on world domination, hatred of the Jews, oppresion of women, violence. Sorry, but I am convinced that what is going to bring down our civilization is the false head-in-the-sand belief that this ideology of evil is a "religion". That's what I think.