PDA

View Full Version : " Spanish Retribution: Mother Sets 13 year old Daughter’s Gloating Rapist on Fire "

megimoo
05-11-2011, 11:47 PM
The Telegraph: A Spanish mother has taken revenge on the man who raped her 13-year-old daughter at knifepoint by dousing him in petrol and setting him alight. He died of his injuries in hospital on Friday.

Antonio Cosme Velasco Soriano, 69, had been sent to jail for nine years in 1998, but was let out on a three-day pass and returned to his home town of Benejúzar, 30 miles south of Alicante, on the Costa Blanca.

While there, he passed his victim’s mother in the street and allegedly taunted her about the attack. He is said to have called out “How’s your daughter?”, before heading into a crowded bar.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/retribution-mother-sets-daughters-gloating-rapist-on-fire/

Zathras
05-12-2011, 04:40 AM
Heh heh, kind of ironic about a rapist being burned to death by a vengeful mother being reported on a website called "The Blaze".

megimoo
05-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Heh heh, kind of ironic about a rapist being burned to death by a vengeful mother being reported on a website called "The Blaze".Good eyes,I didn't notice that and She did it in a bar full of men .She sounds like the kind of woman you don't want to mess with ....That story reminds me of the woman in California who came to court during the trial of a man accused of mollesting her son and shot him five times in the head.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473685,00.html

PoliCon
05-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Heh heh, kind of ironic about a rapist being burned to death by a vengeful mother being reported on a website called "The Blaze".

I thought the same thing! :D

noonwitch
05-12-2011, 09:30 AM
His comment to her "How's your daughter?" makes it justifiable homicide in some places (like here), where she could get a jury trial.

In Texas, they'd probably give her a medal of honor.

pyackog
05-12-2011, 10:21 AM
His comment to her "How's your daughter?" makes it justifiable homicide in some places (like here), where she could get a jury trial.

I think the "he needed killin'" defense would work just fine here. I'd acquit at least.

Zafod
05-12-2011, 10:58 AM

you are just a bowl a fucking piss and shit lately....

Speedy
05-12-2011, 11:18 AM
I think the "he needed killin'" defense would work just fine here. I'd acquit at least.

In Texas, "he was in sore need of killin'" is more than a defense, it is an obligation.

Back when I still owned my gas station I was arrested for beating a guy to paste for teasing my dog. The judge asked me why I did it and I said, "Your honor, he let me know that he could not make it through one more minute of the day without an ass kickin'."

The judge ruled that all charges would be dropped if I payed for the guy's medical bills from the beating. It was mostly stitches and broken nose so I did make out okay as I was still on parole ate the time.

NJCardFan
05-12-2011, 11:24 AM
You know, and there are probably many who would disagree with me, but if more shit like this happened, we'd be a more polite society. The reason why crime is so bad is because the punishment is hardly real punishment. A few years in the pokey anymore in some places is nothing more than a sabbatical.

noonwitch
05-12-2011, 11:42 AM
you are just a bowl a fucking piss and shit lately....

Kiss my fat white ass.

Zafod
05-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Kiss my fat liberfucktard shriveled brained white retarded ass.

fixerated.

CueSi
05-12-2011, 02:48 PM
I really am not seeing the problem here. Talk shit to your underage victim's momma, get killed.

<thinks>

Nope, no problem (except the story originally took place in '05). SBTS.

~QC

megimoo
05-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Kiss my fat white ass.And take a few pictures while you're at it !I want to see her twin screw tats .Don't get excited numbers thats Navy for propellers !

noonwitch
05-12-2011, 05:43 PM
fixerated.

Dumb ass redneck peckerwood.

PoliCon
05-12-2011, 07:24 PM
You know, and there are probably many who would disagree with me, but if more shit like this happened, we'd be a more polite society. The reason why crime is so bad is because the punishment is hardly real punishment. A few years in the pokey anymore in some places is nothing more than a sabbatical.

I agree whole heartedly.

Perilloux
05-12-2011, 09:55 PM
This reminded me of a story I saw out of Russia a couple of days ago. A woman who's 4 year old daughter was raped hunted down the guy and beat him to death. She spent a year in jail until public outcry was so bad she was released. Here's the news report titled Paedophile Plague: Mob justice or chemical castration for offenders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH7mlk8vxgg

Zafod
05-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Dumb ass redneck peckerwood.

Filthy wrinkled old hog beast. Why don't you go eat some more dexatrim and cry.

Kay
05-13-2011, 02:06 AM
The sexual tension between Zafod and Noonwitch is making me blush.

pyackog
05-13-2011, 10:33 AM

I'm not one who would disagree with you. Even on a level as simple common courtesy, I think people act like jackasses because they figure what is anyone going to do about it?

CatholicCrusader
05-13-2011, 10:33 AM
The Telegraph: A Spanish mother has taken revenge on the man who raped her 13-year-old daughter at knifepoint by dousing him in petrol and setting him alight. He died of his injuries in hospital on Friday.

Antonio Cosme Velasco Soriano, 69, had been sent to jail for nine years in 1998, but was let out on a three-day pass and returned to his home town of Benejúzar, 30 miles south of Alicante, on the Costa Blanca.

While there, he passed his victim’s mother in the street and allegedly taunted her about the attack. He is said to have called out “How’s your daughter?”, before heading into a crowded bar.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/retribution-mother-sets-daughters-gloating-rapist-on-fire/

Hell hath no fury like a Spaniard woman scorned... ..or in this case, disrespected.

Zafod
05-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Honey, there isn't enough scotch in this world.....

noonwitch
05-13-2011, 04:03 PM

Although I am not 100% sure, I think Zafod is a little too pale for me. My tastes are more like the little girl in Airplane.

megimoo
05-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Although I am not 100% sure, I think Zafod is a little too pale for me. My tastes are more like the little girl in Airplane.Tells us more.Suddenly I'm intrigued ....

Zafod
05-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Tells us more.Suddenly I'm intrigued ....

means she likes black dudes.

I bet in good ol detroit there are a lot of old dogs sniffing for your soggy old sponge cake.

Zafod
05-13-2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=127_1223541143