PDA

View Full Version : "The Washington Post Prints Photoshopped Dead Obama Pic"

megimoo
05-12-2011, 01:22 AM
WaPo op-ed contributor and former Gitmo detainee posts photoshopped dead Obama pic on his website

The Washington Post’s Outlook section just gave ex-jihadi Moazzem Begg a half-page this Sunday to lament the U.S. war on jihadis, and Begg repaid the Post by showcasing a photoshopped image of a dead President Barack Obama on his advocacy website.

“The decision to publish Begg’s piece does not reflect a blanket endorsement of his views or of everything that appears on his organization’s Web site,” according to a statement from Carlos Lozada, the section’s editor. He reports to Marcus Brauchli, the Post’s executive editor. “It reflects our interest in exploring the many ways that Osama bin Laden shattered and

The image, which can be seen at Begg’s Cage Prisoners website, shows a doctored image of Obama with fatal head-wounds. The image is headlined “Breaking News: Barack Obama is Dead,” and comes with a subhead declaring that “American War Criminal Barack Obama has been killed by Pakistani security forces in the UK, Prime Minister Hasan Abdullah of Pakistan has said.”

Begg is the director of the website, and the image and accompanying blog-post are featured on the site’s main page.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/11/wapo-op-ed-contributor-and-former-gitmo-detainee-posts-photoshopped-dead-obama-pic-on-his-website/

linda22003
05-12-2011, 08:02 AM
If this guy put the picture on HIS website, I fail to see how the headling "WASHINGTON POST PRINTS PHOTOSHOPPED DEAD OBAMA PIC" is even remotely accurate.

linda22003
05-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Never mind, NOW I understand - it's a headline that Megi supplied out of his own head. Not the real one by any means.

PoliCon
05-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Never mind, NOW I understand - it's a headline that Megi supplied out of his own head. Not the real one by any means.

Either that or he stole it off some idiot on FR who has just as much of a connection with reality . . . .

megimoo
05-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Either that or he stole it off some idiot on FR who has just as much of a connection with reality . . . .Are you two a 'thing' ?You'd make such a lovely couple !

PoliCon
05-12-2011, 08:19 AM
Are you two a 'thing' ?You'd make such a lovely couple !

I know right? We both have a connection with reality and everything . . . . . that must be amazing in your eyes. :rolleyes:

megimoo
05-12-2011, 08:52 AM
If this guy put the picture on HIS website, I fail to see how the headling "WASHINGTON POST PRINTS PHOTOSHOPPED DEAD OBAMA PIC" is even remotely accurate.

"The Washington Post Prints Photoshopped Dead Obama Pic"
"“The decision to publish Begg’s piece ."
The WaPo published the Begg’s piece That means it was printed in their newspaper...Got It ?
Perhaps this will help settle your little confusion ???
The Washington Post’s Jihadist Op-Ed Contributor
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/washington-post-s-jihadist-op-ed-contributor_560855.html

linda22003
05-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Are you two a 'thing' ?You'd make such a lovely couple !

That's the best response you can make on your falsifying this story? Pretty weak even for you.

linda22003
05-12-2011, 09:02 AM
They published an article by him. You didn't read it correctly and as usual, went for a sensationalist headline. End of story. I see the Post in hard copy and online every day.

megimoo
05-12-2011, 09:06 AM
That's the best response you can make on your falsifying this story? Pretty weak even for you.How did I falsify the story ?Is it now my fault that you have developed a certain slowness of thought ?After you reread the piece you finally had a glimmer of an idea what it was all about .All of that French food has hardened and clogged your carotid arteries .

Bailey
05-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Dont let short-stack and Spelling nazi get you down Megs :D

megimoo
05-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Dont let short-stack and Spelling nazi get you down Megs :D
Not to worry and thanks for the consideration .It's not always easy but Now I know what Annie Sullivan had to deal with !

linda22003
05-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Every once in awhile I have to call Megi on his bullshit. It could easily be a full time job, but the pay would be abysmal. :D

Bailey
05-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Every once in awhile I have to call Megi on his bullshit. It could easily be a full time job, but the pay would be abysmal. :D

Dont worry I'm sure there is someone else to harass.

linda22003
05-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Dont worry I'm sure there is someone else to harass.

I've certainly seen you do enough of that. ;)

Bailey
05-12-2011, 09:49 AM
I've certainly seen you do enough of that. ;)

I dont harass I educate. :p

linda22003
05-12-2011, 09:52 AM
I dont harass I educate. :p

What a coincidence! So am I. I don't think for a minute I'll educate Megi on accurate headlines, I just don't want anyone else to be fooled by his interpretations. :)