PDA

View Full Version : Common Performs at the White House;Obama Makes No Mention of Controversy

megimoo
05-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Without mention of controversy surrounding Common’s performance, President Obama welcomed an audience to the White House poetry night, revealing that he, too, considers himself a poet.

“I have actually submitted a couple poems to my college literary magazine and you will be pleased to know what that I will not be reading them,” President Obama joked (Snip)

The much anticipated Common recited lyrics to a rap song in poem form, which tipped his hat to the nation’s first African American president and started and ended with words of Martin Luther King playing over the loud speaker.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/05/common-performs-at-the-white-house-obama-makes-no-mention-of-controversy.html

Comments:
Earlier today 0bama condemned the kind of statements that Common has made previously in other works without specifically mentioning him and then he and his clown wife give the opposite statement by applauding like crazy for this trite performance tonight and then giving him a big hug in front of everybody.

Refrain:"For one King’s dream he was able to Barack us.
One King’s dream he was able to Barack us.
One King’s dream he was able to Barack us.” We've been Baracked all right.
Once again the Obama's affirm their open bigotry and hatred for white law enforcement officers..sanctioning a verminous fellow bigot who idolizes a black panther bigot who murdered an Officer of the Law...mediaToadies loving every second of it.

This is Law enforcement week, where Widows and Families of Police Officers who died in the service of duty show up tomorrow to honor the fallen at Judiciary Square.

Nice touch, Michelle.
The first Affirmative Action Couple continue their IYF to white Christian America- by supporting COMMON and his support of convicted traitor black racist Cop Killer Joanne Chesimard aka Akkura Shakur (Tupac Sharkur's Aunt) and also cop killer Mumia.
Chesimard is now living in COmmunist Cuba - the totalitarian he-- that Clinton sent Elian Gonzalez to despite his mother's dying wish.
The WH will have to be fumigated when the current trash is taken out - sooner rather than later.
Does Corsi have the goods? Will the Congress have the will to do their Constitutional Duty?
PC is dead - the Obamanation killed it - once and for all.
BTW Common does not believe that the races should mix- what if a white performer said the same thing?
Black racism- good ---white racism- bad?

Bailey
05-12-2011, 09:24 AM
For Hates sake I spit my last breath at thee.....

American Pitbull
05-12-2011, 10:51 AM
When will America learn? THIS is what the Obamas' are. They are Rev. Wright. They are Bill ayers. They are Common. They are.... well, I'll leave it there, as my memory of the list of names fails me (thank God). They are bigots, and I am ashamed for my once great nation.

NJCardFan
05-12-2011, 10:31 PM
So in actuality this "poetry reading" was nothing more than a fellate Obama fest. :rolleyes:

fettpett
05-12-2011, 10:59 PM
When will America learn? THIS is what the Obamas' are. They are Rev. Wright. They are Bill ayers. They are Common. They are.... well, I'll leave it there, as my memory of the list of names fails me (thank God). They are bigots, and I am ashamed for my once great nation.

that and all they see the office as good for is a giant social outing. How many fucking concerts and events have they held for no other reason than to have them? fucking waste and the reason why governments get overthrown