PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen Mocks Decision to Hire Ashton Kutcher

Gingersnap
05-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Charlie Sheen Mocks Decision to Hire Ashton Kutcher as His Replacement on 'Two and a Half Men'

Published May 13, 2011

| FoxNews.com

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

That was the message CharlieSheen had for Ashton Kutcher after CBS confirmed the former "70's Show" star would replace Sheen on "Two and a Half Men."

"Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!" he said in a statement to TMZ. "Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB."

Sheen was making a reference to the ratings he thinks the show will lose without him on it.

"Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there," he said, referring to the show's Executive Producer Chuck Lorre, with whom he has been feuding since he was ousted from his job in February.

Ashton Kutcher, who is married to actress Demi Moore and got his start in showbiz on “That 70’s Show,” inked his deal to replace Sheen on Friday.

Sources told TMZ that Kutcher is getting a “huge payday,” but nowhere near Sheen's haul.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/05/13/charlie-sheen-mocks-decision-hire-ashton-kutcher-replacement-half-men/#ixzz1MGk3Oad1

Adam Wood
05-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Well, at least he wasn't standing on a rooftop brandishing a machete this time.

I suppose that's some sort of progress.

patriot45
05-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Why replace him!?

You could keep that show going with the existing cast and use his being missing as part of the show!

jendf
05-13-2011, 09:12 PM
At least he doesn't sound bitter about the whole thing.

Novaheart
05-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Why replace him!?

You could keep that show going with the existing cast and use his being missing as part of the show!

I like Concetta Ferrell and the mother, but I don't think they can carry the show. The brother is a waste of air and the kid has never been anything but a prop.

patriot45
05-13-2011, 10:49 PM
I like Concetta Ferrell and the mother, but I don't think they can carry the show. The brother is a waste of air and the kid has never been anything but a prop.

Bull! You can make a show just with Rose, Jake, Berta and the mother! Just run Emelio back from the dead and throw in some Downey Jr, and all is good!

Articulate_Ape
05-14-2011, 12:48 AM
Getting punked by Ashton Kutcher has to be like losing and arm wrestling match to Stephen Hawking, just ask Bruce Willis.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, take it from me, your are losing. Like some kind of burning turd flung from the ass of Cerberus you are little more than another decaying pile lost among others upon the sod of some dog walking area of a wayward rest stop of human existence.

Looosing. Hello?

noonwitch
05-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Getting punked by Ashton Kutcher has to be like losing and arm wrestling match to Stephen Hawking, just ask Bruce Willis.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, take it from me, your are losing. Like some kind of burning turd flung from the ass of Cerberus you are little more than another decaying pile lost among others upon the sod of some dog walking area of a wayward rest stop of human existence.

Looosing. Hello?

Ashton has made a lot of money by playing dumb characters, which tells me that he probably is fairly smart.

ralph wiggum
05-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Ashton has made a lot of money by playing dumb characters, which tells me that he probably is fairly smart.

He's from Iowa, of course he's smart! (No Tom Arnold jokes, please! He's the exception that proves the rule.) :D

jendf
05-16-2011, 03:29 PM

I like Herb. Give me more Herb.

ralph wiggum
05-16-2011, 03:33 PM
I like Herb. Give me more Herb.

http://www.flpundit.com/storage/Herb%20Tarlek.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=12983 01957157

jendf
05-16-2011, 04:12 PM
http://www.flpundit.com/storage/Herb%20Tarlek.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=12983 01957157

Haha! Wrong Herb!

Odysseus
05-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Why replace him!?

I agree. Since there's just one season left, they could take his various interviews and other rantings and do a story arc where he gets kicked off of a reality show or does something else to gain infamy (in the show) and goes on a national bender. Then, the cast just reacts to his real-world antics, which are arguably as funny as what he does on the show. And, since he's going all over the country, they could have Rose doing a Charlie watch from her livingroom/Operations Center, or following him around (always one step behind him). At the end, they have the option of either having him come back for the finale, or if he won't come back, having him die spectacularly and then doing a funeral episode with the funniest eulogies since Chuckles the Clown died on the Mary Tyler Moore Show.

<sigh> ...Writers...:rolleyes: