PDA

View Full Version : Saturday: Naked Gardening Day!

Gingersnap
05-13-2011, 06:26 PM
The real dirt - No need to roll up the sleeves
May 13, 2011

Woohoo! Dig those bare buttocks and boobs. May 14 is, believe it or not, World Naked Gardening Day.

According to the American Association for Nude Recreation, May 14 is the day when we should all get outside and tend our gardens, flower boxes and yards clothed “as nature intended.”

“Nude gardening is comfortable, saves on laundry, and makes for a quick personal clean up — just hose down,” these folks say.

True.

They also claim that “besides being liberating, nude gardening is second only to swimming as an activity that people are most ready to consider doing nude.”

True again.

I’ve actually weeded in the buff myself. (Relax folks. I live out in the boonies. No neighbours around to scare). But burr what’s with the weird timing? Up here in Canada, this day of celebration would probably result in very chilly extremities, and I’m not just talking frozen fingers. Couldn’t you organize the bash at a sensible time of year, like July?

SFW but potentially naked gardener pic at the link.

Your Home (http://www.yourhome.ca/homes/outdoorliving/gardeningandlandscaping/article/990615--no-need-to-roll-up-the-sleeves)

American Pitbull
05-13-2011, 06:30 PM
SFW but potentially naked gardener pic at the link.

Your Home (http://www.yourhome.ca/homes/outdoorliving/gardeningandlandscaping/article/990615--no-need-to-roll-up-the-sleeves)

That was quite a tame pic... naked shoulders?

Gingersnap
05-13-2011, 06:31 PM
That was quite a tame pic... naked shoulders?

Work with me here - this is a family site (more or less). :p

American Pitbull
05-13-2011, 06:39 PM

What can I say... oh wait... I am a man.;)

Gingersnap
05-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Wrenching this thread back on topic slightly, I just don't get this concept. I'm an avid gardener but I manage to get scraped up, bruised, cut, bit, and smeared with unimaginable substances even though I wear protective gear. I can't imagine letting the girls loose during a hawthorn pruning session, for instance. :eek:

American Pitbull
05-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Wrenching this thread back on topic slightly

Sorry bout that.;)

I just don't get this concept. I'm an avid gardener but I manage to get scraped up, bruised, cut, bit, and smeared with unimaginable substances even though I wear protective gear. I can't imagine letting the girls loose during a hawthorn pruning session, for instance. :eek:

OUCH!

fettpett
05-13-2011, 07:07 PM

since when? ;) :D

Gingersnap
05-13-2011, 07:09 PM
since when? ;) :D

Until about 6:00 p.m. on Friday nights in the Lounge. :p

fettpett
05-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Until about 6:00 p.m. on Friday nights in the Lounge. :p

it's a good thing it's 7:00pm :p

pyackog
05-13-2011, 08:02 PM
I think I'll stay dressed. Too many bugs around here and I've already had a mosquito bite on my johnson once in my life. :(

fettpett
05-13-2011, 08:41 PM
I think I'll stay dressed. Too many bugs around here and I've already had a mosquito bite on my johnson once in my life. :(

http://www.lionsdenu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg