PDA

View Full Version : I'm drinking...

CueSi
05-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Sweet Tea and the new Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. (http://www.drinkspirits.com/liqueur/jack-daniels-tennessee-honey-review/) I have conch fritters cooling and Fox on the tube. Prolly will be watching TiVo'd episodes of The Kennedys (http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/hollywoodland/2011/03/26/four-star-review-for-the-kennedys-best-miniseries-you-almost-werent-allowed-to-see/) till it's time for the CSI:NY season finale.

Ask me anything. :D

~QC

Gingersnap
05-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Sweet Tea and the new Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. (http://www.drinkspirits.com/liqueur/jack-daniels-tennessee-honey-review/) I have conch fritters cooling and Fox on the tube. Prolly will be watching TiVo'd episodes of The Kennedys (http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/hollywoodland/2011/03/26/four-star-review-for-the-kennedys-best-miniseries-you-almost-werent-allowed-to-see/) till it's time for the CSI:NY season finale.

~QC

Are you wearing your special leopard print underwear? I thought you'd rather hear this question from me instead all those guy pervs on the board.

CueSi
05-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Are you wearing your special leopard print underwear? I thought you'd rather hear this question from me instead all those guy pervs on the board.

ROFL. . .nope. Got the ones with "Playmate" in rhinestones across the butt. I never made money wearing those anyhow. :p

~QC

pyackog
05-13-2011, 07:58 PM
ROFL. . .nope. Got the ones with "Playmate" in rhinestones across the butt. I never made money wearing those anyhow. :p

~QC

http://www.brothersinhonour.com/images/smilies/smiley_popcorn.gif

Woo hoo!

patriot45
05-13-2011, 07:59 PM

~QC

Ha! I'm always drinking!

Which way does a road go!?

CueSi
05-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Ha! I'm always drinking!

Which way does a road go!?

Which ever way you want it on...

~QC

Bailey
05-13-2011, 08:09 PM
How does a blind man know when he's done wiping his ass?

:confused::confused:

patriot45
05-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Whats a question with no answer called?
:confused::rolleyes::cool:

patriot45
05-13-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm in a curious mood tonite!

How do you get off a non-stop flight?

Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety-one?

Hawkgirl
05-13-2011, 08:20 PM
I may finish off the almond flavored tequila I brought back from Cozumel two years ago when I get home this evening.

Note to self: stop by ABC liquor and pick up a bottle of Grey Goose.

patriot45
05-13-2011, 08:21 PM
I may finish off the almond flavored tequila I brought back from Cozumel two years ago when I get home this evening.

Note to self: stop by ABC liquor and pick up a bottle of Grey Goose.

Grey Goose!!! Thats like a million dollars!! I'm slumming with Skol! :D

CueSi
05-13-2011, 08:21 PM
How does a blind man know when he's done wiping his ass?

:confused::confused:

I think he knows by smell and sensation.

Whats a question with no answer called?
:confused:

Zen Koan.

~QC

Gingersnap
05-13-2011, 08:22 PM
How is the JD Tennessee Honey? I've never even head of it.

patriot45
05-13-2011, 08:23 PM

Haha. you said Head!! :D:eek:

CueSi
05-13-2011, 08:23 PM

It is SOOOO good. It only came out about 3-4 weeks ago. Should be available in most liquor stores by now. It doesn't overdo the honey, and it still tastes like Jack should. Most reviews agree that it was a good move by the brand. :)

~QC

Hawkgirl
05-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Grey Goose!!! Thats like a million dollars!! I'm slumming with Skol! :D

I'm top shelf baby;)

LOL.....Grey Goose= no hangover :D

pyackog
05-13-2011, 08:26 PM
It is SOOOO good. It only came out about 3-4 weeks ago. Should be available in most liquor stores by now. It doesn't overdo the honey, and it still tastes like Jack should. Most reviews agree that it was a good move by the brand. :)

~QC

I need to suggest that to my wife...she loves the JD.

patriot45
05-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm top shelf baby;)

LOL.....Grey Goose= no hangover :D

Oh yeah! Cheap vodka with mountain dew! No hangover!:D

Hawkgirl
05-13-2011, 08:28 PM
I also have a bottle of Pisco my friend brought back from Peru.

Decisions, decisions. Pisco will f me up though.:(

Has any one here had this libation?

Gingersnap
05-13-2011, 08:30 PM

Is it made of ground up fish? Because it sounds that way.

Hawkgirl
05-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Is it made of ground up fish? Because it sounds that way.

I have no idea...it's Peru's main alcoholic drink.

http://i56.tinypic.com/24ysmds.jpg

Served in Pisco Sour's....which uses raw egg whites. I haven't made them...yet.

patriot45
05-13-2011, 08:35 PM
I have no idea...it's Peru's main alcoholic drink.

http://i56.tinypic.com/24ysmds.jpg

Served in Pisco Sour's....which uses raw egg whites. I haven't made them...yet.

Looks good, i think! I'll drink anything.....once! :D

megimoo
05-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Are you wearing your special leopard print underwear? I thought you'd rather hear this question from me instead all those gay pervs on the board.

fixed

CueSi
05-13-2011, 10:09 PM
I need to suggest that to my wife...she loves the JD.

Do... It is worth every penny. It's been available in the US for a while now. :p

~QC

megimoo
05-13-2011, 10:16 PM

Pisco,from pisqu, little bird...a cheap,strong, colorless grape brandy .

For a strong ,knock your socks off kind of drink try Barbados Mt Gay Rum/Brandy .I had a bottle as a gift and I couldn't drink it .I tried mixing it with every mix i've ever used with rum and still it tasted like very strong, used paint thinner .

A Pisco Sour is a cocktail containing pisco, lemon or lime juice, egg whites, simple syrup, and bitters.
Caipirinha - Brazilian Rum Cocktail

Caipirinha de Tangerina

This traditional Brazilian drink prepared with cachaça gets even better (I didn't know it was possible, honestly!) when it's made with a very sweet tangerine, also called mexerica in São Paulo. I had one in Fortaleza, Ceará, and almost flipped!

1/2 very sweet tangerine
2 ounces of cachaça
Sugar to taste
Ice cubes
Peel the tangerine and put it in the glass. Sprinkle with the sugar and crush the pieces with a pestle. (We have a long, wooden one from Brazil, made specifically for this purpose) Add the cachaça and stir to mix. Add the ice and stir again. It's delicious .
Caipirinha

This traditional Brazilian drink prepared with cachaça is very popular in Europe and the U.S. I guess you could say it USED TO be Brazil's best-kept secret, but it's the connoisseur's cocktail of choice from New York City to Miami, commanding hefty prices. The first time I had one outside Brazil was a long time ago: I walked into a small bar in Domodossola, a small city in northern Italy near the Swiss border, and had a great caipirinha prepared for me by an Italian barman in love with Brazilian music...and caipirinhas!

1 lime
2 ounces of cachaça
sugar to taste
ice cubes
Wash the lime and roll it on the board to loosen the juices. Cut the lime into pieces and place them in a glass. Sprinkle with the sugar and crush the pieces (pulp side up) with a pestle. (We have a long, wooden one from Brazil, made specifically for this purpose.) Just enough to release the juice, otherwise it'll get bitter. Add the cachaça and stir to mix. Add the ice and stir again. It is delicious and potent!

While both rum and cachaça are made from sugarcane-derived products, most rum is made from molasses. Specifically with cachaça, the alcohol results from the fermentation of sugarcane juice that is afterwards distilled.

Kay
05-13-2011, 10:51 PM
I will be the designated poster tonight.
I'm drinking coffee.

patriot45
05-13-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm drinking coffee.

How can you drink coffee at nite!!? That would keep me awake and put the brain into overdrive too much for sleep!

CueSi
05-13-2011, 10:59 PM
How can you drink coffee at nite!!? That would keep me awake and put the brain into overdrive too much for sleep!

Wait, if it's that fancy coffee with all the bells and whistles, that sometimes have the opposite effect, especially with dessert.

~QC

megimoo
05-13-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm drinking coffee.Espresso ?

patriot45
05-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Wait, if it's that fancy coffee with all the bells and whistles, that sometimes have the opposite effect, especially with dessert.

~QC

Not to start any crap, but I think Kay meant coffee not any Irish coffee or the likes!!:D

CueSi
05-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Not to start any crap, but I think Kay meant coffee not any Irish coffee or the likes!!:D

I'll add the Irish to the coffee...

~QC