PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Panic: Lindsay’s Boobs Might Be Sagging!

megimoo
05-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Jo Piazza writes:
snip
Going commando might fly when you're 18-years old but gravity is a vengeful mistress and soon enough Lindsay's ladies will be sinking to the floor.

Our nation's worst nightmare. Boobs on the floor. Right now, Americans are sobbing, tearing our their hair, and running around in circles, screaming.

http://jezebel.com/5801566/fox-news-panic-lindsays-boobs-might-be-sagging

Madisonian
05-14-2011, 04:37 PM
From the article, as the author sums it up...

Getting serious for a moment: We are being told to believe that "Lohan's predicament could have serious repercussions on her career." But don't be fooled. This faux-concern is made possible by the sad fact that a woman's body is not her own. It is an object, a commodity to be publicly criticized, ridiculed, placed on a pedestal and knocked down. It doesn't matter if she is a healthy, able, strong human being. A woman's physique is only worth something if she has a "bikini body" that looks good without makeup, and an actress is only as good as her mammary glands.

Good thing there is no agenda or bias in her writing.:D

megimoo
05-14-2011, 09:27 PM
From the article, as the author sums it up...

Good thing there is no agenda or bias in her writing.:DPure white ....

noonwitch
05-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Lindsay's boobs aren't big enough to sag.

Gingersnap
05-16-2011, 01:27 PM
If you invite commentary on your body, you will be evaluated that way. LiLo hasn't paraded her body as much as some but she's in that group. Sadly.

Her problems have more to do with being uninsurable and a petty criminal than with her boobs.

Bongo55
05-16-2011, 02:40 PM
I don't know, from that pic they look like fine average ski jump boobies with high nips. I would like to inspect them closer before I made a final judgement. How ever her face is looking like hammered shit.