PDA

View Full Version : Frank gets a mention again on DU!!!

SarasotaRepub
05-18-2011, 09:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1126822) :D

K8-EEE (1000+ posts) Wed May-18-11 12:03 PM
Original message PM I got from a member of a conservative forum I post on

I have taken up the rather pointless hobby of correcting some of the misinformation volleyed about on a small conservative forum that I stumbled on by chance. Naturally I'm the forum punching bag and naturally, I could care less! Was surprised to get this PM today from one of the conservative posters:

Thanks for being a different voice on this forum. I know you take alot of heat from the crazies here but its nice to see a different opinion instead of the same old bobblehead "yes conservative is the best" rhetoric. IMHO - Obama will win this election. The Republicans are running either Right wing lunatics or unknown crazies and they will lose again. But its their fault - they started the crazy tea party which gave the lunatics a voice and a place to spew their bile and now they are going to pay for it. I left the Republican party after McCain/Palin won the nomination and went back to being an Independent. The both of them made me sick to my stomach. I am going to stay that way (an Independent) from now on - I'm sick of the Tea Party, Conservatives and the wimpy Republican party and am now going to vote for who I think is going to be the best for this country - not by party faithful. Thanks for taking the heat.

And then Atman can't resist...

Atman (1000+ posts) Wed May-18-11 12:08 PM
Response to Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1126822#1126822)
3. Franksolich is gonna have a fit...He'll be using his admin status to search through CC's PM's, trying to find out who would dare utter such heresy. I recognize the text, and I know who posted it. Pretty fucking funny. The whole GOP is imploding. Couldn't happen to a finer group of raging assholes.

LOL!!!:D:p

djones520
05-18-2011, 09:34 PM
One guy sends a PM, and the whole GOP is imploding? Getting a bit ahead of yourself there dumbfuck.

I think he's still bitter that he couldn't even last 24 hours at CC.

SarasotaRepub
05-18-2011, 09:42 PM
One guy sends a PM, and the whole GOP is imploding? Getting a bit ahead of yourself there dumbfuck.

Atman should sign back up here. Come on back Atman!!! :D

djones520
05-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Atman should sign back up here. Come on back Atman!!! :D

He'll do exactly like he did at CC. His first post will have more "fucks" in it then a sailors convention, and it'll just get uglier from there. That nutnugget couldn't act like and adult if his life depended on it.

SarasotaRepub
05-18-2011, 09:49 PM
He'll do exactly like he did at CC. His first post will have more "fucks" in it then a sailors convention, and it'll just get uglier from there. That nutnugget couldn't act like and adult if his life depended on it.

He can be civil if he wants to be. I believe he had his post count way over 500 here before he did a self destruct. He was almost as good as Distressed American. Remember him???:D

PoliCon
05-18-2011, 09:51 PM
That pm reads like the posts of one of our trolls. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-18-2011, 09:52 PM

You know how the left thinks, right? They don't. ;)

djones520
05-18-2011, 09:53 PM
He can be civil if he wants to be. I believe he had his post count way over 500 here before he did a self destruct. He was almost as good as Distressed American. Remember him???:D

Actually both of them were before my time here.

SarasotaRepub
05-18-2011, 10:07 PM

Yeah, I think you're correct. :(:D

NJCardFan
05-18-2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks for being a different voice on this forum. I know you take alot of heat from the crazies here but its nice to see a different opinion instead of the same old bobblehead "yes conservative is the best" rhetoric. IMHO - Obama will win this election. The Republicans are running either Right wing lunatics or unknown crazies and they will lose again. But its their fault - they started the crazy tea party which gave the lunatics a voice and a place to spew their bile and now they are going to pay for it. I left the Republican party after McCain/Palin won the nomination and went back to being an Independent. The both of them made me sick to my stomach. I am going to stay that way (an Independent) from now on - I'm sick of the Tea Party, Conservatives and the wimpy Republican party and am now going to vote for who I think is going to be the best for this country - not by party faithful. Thanks for taking the heat.

This has wee wee written all over it.

Constitutionally Speaking
05-18-2011, 10:25 PM

NOOB

MountainMan
05-18-2011, 11:15 PM

:( Those were the days......... :D

SarasotaRepub
05-19-2011, 09:16 AM
Th1onein (1000+ posts) Thu May-19-11 08:00 AM

Response to Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1126822#1126822) 24.

You are dead wrong.http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/transparent.gif About it being a rather pointless hobby--posting on a conservative forum. We should all take the time to do this. It is our obligation as good citizens. If we all posted on progressive forums and never on conservative forum, we would all be preaching to the choir and getting nowhere. It is up to us, each one of us, to put the lies to rest and speak the truth to those who would either perpetuate the lies, or believe them. I commend you for this, and thank you.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:D

PoliCon
05-19-2011, 12:45 PM
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:D

So is that Wee wee? Or Double talk do you think?

SarasotaRepub
05-19-2011, 01:59 PM
One never knows. :confused::D

PoliCon
05-19-2011, 02:01 PM
We need to get someone onto staff over there! :D

chris
05-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Not even close.

Nope. Nada. Zilch. Zero.