PDA

View Full Version : Grease star Kenickie fighting for life after painkiller overdose

bijou
05-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Grease star Jeff Conaway is in a deep coma after taking an overdose of painkillers, it has emerged.

The actor, who played T-Bird Kenickie in the classic 1978 film, is unlikely to survive, according to his manager.

Conaway has been in a California hospital for a week after being found unconscious on the floor of his Encino home on May 11.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1388592/Grease-star-Jeff-Conaway-fighting-life-painkiller-overdose.html#ixzz1MpH0Z92r

pyackog
05-19-2011, 03:49 PM
He's been dead for about 5 years now, his brain just hasn't gotten the message yet.

noonwitch
05-19-2011, 04:19 PM
He was kicked off Celebrity Rehab a few seasons ago because he hit his girlfriend while she was visiting him in the program. The last camera shot of him showed he and the girlfriend he'd hit taking pills when they got home, and gloating about how this was all he had wanted the whole time he was in rehab.

It's too bad. He was really good-looking back when he was on Taxi.

FlaGator
05-19-2011, 05:03 PM
I remember him as Zack on Babylon 5.

Starbuck
05-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Painkillers. I used to scoff.

But that was last week. Tuesday I had hernia surgery. Today I understand a lot about painkillers!

I love painkillers!:D Six inch incision across my solar plexus? Nuthin!:)

Kay
05-19-2011, 11:06 PM
I wish you a speedy recovery Trucker from that surgery.
Yes, when taken correctly, pain killers can be our best friend. :)

Hate to hear it about Kenickie.
I loved him on Taxi.