PDA

View Full Version : Glistening Bathroom Encounter (Not Cleaning-Related)

Gingersnap
05-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Man charged with exposure at Northgate Mall after showing ‘glistening white buttocks’

A man was charged with indecent exposure Wednesday after he reportedly showed his “glistening white buttocks” to another man in a bathroom stall at Northgate Mall, according to a Chattanooga Police Department arrest report.

Michael Vincent Devita, 20, began the conversation by asking if the man — who already was in a bathroom stall — was gay, according to the report. After the man said no, Devita asked if the man would perform oral sex on him, the report said.

When the man glanced to the bottom of the stall door, he saw Devita’s “glistening white buttocks protruding into his occupied stall,” the report states.

The man then left the bathroom and located mall security, according to the report.

When questioned by police, Devita said he “went too far,” according to the report.

He has since been released from jail, according to records.

Pic of the perp (not the buttocks) at the link.

Times Free Press (http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/19/man-charged-exposure-northgate-mall-after-showing-/)

pyackog
05-20-2011, 12:45 PM
I'll have to remember that phrase. I often use "the firm round apple that are my buttocks."

Gingersnap
05-20-2011, 12:51 PM
I'll have to remember that phrase. I often use "the firm round apple that are my buttocks."

No pics.

pyackog
05-20-2011, 12:54 PM
No pics.

How do you make them glisten?

pyackog
05-20-2011, 12:55 PM
If this goes to court, does the victim have to identify the "glistening white buttocks?"

bijou
05-20-2011, 12:59 PM
If this goes to court, does the victim have to identify the "glistening white buttocks?"

There will need to be an identity parade first. :D

Gingersnap
05-20-2011, 01:04 PM
How do you make them glisten?

Why are you asking me? Do you think the answer is a routine public service provided by chemistry majors? :p

pyackog
05-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Why are you asking me? Do you think the answer is routine public service provided by chemistry majors? :p

Its a responsiblity that comes with posting the story! :p

Gingersnap
05-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Its a responsiblity that comes with posting the story! :p

Try a light coating of zinc oxide to enhance whiteness followed by thin application of mineral oil. Try to flash your victim under fluorescent overhead lights for maximum 'glisten'.

Calypso Jones
05-20-2011, 01:20 PM
who would describe them as 'glistening white' buttocks unless they were ACTUALLY glistening. I'm thinking the young man used enhancement of some sort. :confused: Probably much like those angler fish. you know? no telling what you'll get if you drag a set of 'glistening white' buttocks thru a men's public restroom. I paraphrase of course.

pyackog
05-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Try a light coating of zinc oxide to enhance whiteness followed by thin application of mineral oil. Try to flash your victim under fluorescent overhead lights for maximum 'glisten'.

That's what I'm talking about! ;)

Gingersnap
05-20-2011, 02:39 PM
That's what I'm talking about! ;)

I live to serve. :rolleyes: