PDA

View Full Version : Give Me Osama, I'll Give you the Jews

namvet
05-21-2011, 12:32 PM
its uncanny in that the Reverend Manning would forecast that Obama would get a military victory in his third year in office and that he would throw the Jews under the bus. It is only a 5 minute video

but i found out it was recorded in 2008

-4oxch8af0I

Novaheart
05-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Scary

SaintLouieWoman
05-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Scary indeed. The timetable is amazing, just slightly off, getting Bin Laden this year, instead of the first year of the administration. The attempt to deliver the Jews is right on, though.

I'm glad that the Jewish prime minister learned the lessons of history and won't agree to peacefully walk to the destruction of his people.

The speaker was right in the Jewish people who voted for Obama were way off base.

NJCardFan
05-21-2011, 03:38 PM
Scary indeed. The timetable is amazing, just slightly off, getting Bin Laden this year, instead of the first year of the administration. The attempt to deliver the Jews is right on, though.

I'm glad that the Jewish prime minister learned the lessons of history and won't agree to peacefully walk to the destruction of his people.

The speaker was right in the Jewish people who voted for Obama were way off base.

This is what happens when you vote with blind party loyalty.

AmPat
05-21-2011, 04:32 PM
He got the biggest part correct. The Jews will blindly vote for O Blah Blah again. They have no collective brain or logic when it comes to party loyalty.

lacarnut
05-21-2011, 04:37 PM
He got the biggest part correct. The Jews will blindly vote for O Blah Blah again. They have no collective brain or logic when it comes to party loyalty.

He will lose some because of pocket book issues.

Articulate_Ape
05-21-2011, 05:01 PM
When I look at the way Jews in America have leaned so heavily toward the Democratic, all I can think of is the following satirical article from the Onion's book Our Dumb Century.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/Onion.jpg

I think Jews in the US and around the world may be starting to awaken up from their self-imposed stupor at last. We shall see.

namvet
05-21-2011, 06:04 PM
I have not heard any response from the dem Jews in this counry. has anyone???