PDA

View Full Version : " Man rescues pet dog from the jaws of alligator by punching the beast in the head

megimoo
05-23-2011, 12:37 PM
A 72-year-old man has told how he wrestled with an alligator to save his pet dog from certain death. Gary Murphy leapt on to the back of the six ft-long beast in a desperate attempt to save his pet West Highland terrier named Doogie.

He threw himself on the to back of the alligator and began punching him on the head to force the gator to release the terrified dog from its jaws. After a few blows to the head the gator released its prey and slid back into the water in Palm City, Florida. Mr Murphy said: After a few blows to the head the gator released its prey and slid back into the water in Palm City, Florida.....Mr Murphy said: 'I hit the back of that gator. It was like jumping on a pile of rocks.

'But when I did, I caught him right behind the head, his mouth opened and Doogie took off and the gator turned around and went under the boat and out he went.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1389879/Man-rescues-pet-dog-Doogie-jaws-alligator-punching-beast-head.html