PDA

View Full Version : Fox News: Obama drunk!!!!!!!!

Carol
05-23-2011, 12:29 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x677772)

The link doesn't mention FOX or state that Obama was drunk. But then the truth doesn't hold much sway at DU.

nmbluesky Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon May-23-11 11:10 AM
Original message
Fox News: Obama drunk!!!!!!!!

Edited on Mon May-23-11 11:13 AM by nmbluesky
President Obama took a rare public drink at a bar in Moneygall on Monday, telling the Irish there that he thoroughly enjoyed the Guinness.

"I just want you to know that the president pays his bar tab," Obama said as he gulped down the Irish specialty, the cameras flashing and rolling. He said of the beer, "It is delicious."
http://www.politico.com/politico44/

butterfly77 (1000+ posts)

they never give up.

Proud Liberal Dem (1000+ posts) Mon May-23-11 11:16 AM
Response to Original message
2. Getting us back no doubt

for all of our accusations and insinuations that Bush was (back) on the sauce during his (P)residency. :eyes:Payback is a b*tch, isn't it? Even when it is an imaginary payback.

Zoeisright Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon May-23-11 11:25 AM
4. More projection.

Hey you fucking repukes assholes, BUSH was drunk, and still is, pretty much constantly.Like I said, the truth doesn't hold much sway there. If a lie seems better then why not.

LiberalFighter Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon May-23-11 12:06 PM
14. I did not see a reference of FOX in the article or a statement that Obama was drunk.

nmbluesky Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon May-23-11 12:16 PM
Response to Reply #14
16. it's a joke..

I made some fun of Fox News..
sorry mislead..
Right, it was just "some fun".

pyackog
05-23-2011, 12:39 PM
nmbluesky (1000+ posts) Mon May-23-11 11:32 AM
Response to Reply #4
8. Bush doesn't know how drink..
Obama knows how to way drink..
because he is a part of irish!!!!

Jeez, was this guy drinking guiness before posting or something??

Bailey
05-23-2011, 02:12 PM
People are saying since he is a Muslim he wouldn't drink but they show their ignorance when they dont know that Muslims are allowed to drink too fool the non-believers.

AmPat
05-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Of course he drinks beer. How else does he wash down those unapproved burgers he's so fond of?

noonwitch
05-23-2011, 04:37 PM
People are saying since he is a Muslim he wouldn't drink but they show their ignorance when they dont know that Muslims are allowed to drink too fool the non-believers.

There's also the whole when in Rome thing. There are undoubtedly muslims who experiment with alcohol when visiting a non-muslim area. We had a hindu from India stay with our family once as part of a Rotary exchange (we shipped dad off to India for 6 weeks as a reward). He broke every rule of his religion while here-picked up women at the meat market (he had a beautiful wife at home), ate "all beef" wet burritos at the Beltline Bar (where they had an all bean one available), drank alcohol in extreme amounts, and we saw him smoking weed by the creek, although I think that may be allowed in hinduism.

Phillygirl
05-23-2011, 05:14 PM

To fool the non-believers into what?

NJCardFan
05-23-2011, 05:21 PM
To fool the non-believers into what?

It is in their tenets to lie to the infidel in order to lure them into a false sense of security before killing them. The 9/11 hijackers were known partiers before entering martyrdom.

Bailey
05-23-2011, 05:26 PM
It is in their tenets to lie to the infidel in order to lure them into a false sense of security before killing them. The 9/11 hijackers were known partiers before entering martyrdom.

bingo

djones520
05-23-2011, 05:31 PM

So we're saying the Pres is gonna go on a murdering spree because we think he's Muslim, and he had some beer?

Maybe I'm just missing your point...

Bailey
05-23-2011, 05:38 PM
So we're saying the Pres is gonna go on a murdering spree because we think he's Muslim, and he had some beer?

Maybe I'm just missing your point...

Or he will sell the state of Israel down the river without making his Muslim roots seem to obvious.

djones520
05-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Or he will sell the state of Israel down the river without making his Muslim roots seem to obvious.

That is on hell of a leap from just having a beer.

I'm suprised none of this came out during the beergate fiasco.

Rockntractor
05-23-2011, 05:47 PM
That is on hell of a leap from just having a beer.

I'm suprised none of this came out during the beergate fiasco.

It actually did.

djones520
05-23-2011, 05:49 PM
It actually did.

I must have been out of tin foil at the time.

Rockntractor
05-23-2011, 05:53 PM
I must have been out of tin foil at the time.

Aluminum, tin is far to expensive, actually lead would be the best.

Phillygirl
05-23-2011, 06:41 PM

I don't believe their partying had anything to do with trying to lure others into a false sense of security. Many of the Muslims in Afghanistan also drink. They like it. They're just forbidden from having it, so they beg the foreigners to give it to them.

djones520
05-23-2011, 06:44 PM
I don't believe their partying had anything to do with trying to lure others into a false sense of security. Many of the Muslims in Afghanistan also drink. They like it. They're just forbidden from having it, so they beg the foreigners to give it to them.

Drinking is a huge thing in countries like Kyrgyzstan as well. Vodka, and Mare's Milk (Kumis) being some of their biggest beverages of choice.

But I've had people tell me that their not real muslims, because they would rather have been friends then saw my head off, so who knows.

Odysseus
05-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Is there anyone who doubts that Obama would get drunk after one Guinness? He's strictly a white wine guy.

djones520
05-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Is there anyone who doubts that Obama would get drunk after one Guinness? He's strictly a white wine guy.

*shrugs* I'd probably get a bit buzzed off of one of their pints. But I'm not really a drinker anyways. Can't stand Guinness either.

JB
05-23-2011, 07:55 PM
nmbluesky Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon May-23-11 12:16 PM
Response to Reply #14
16. it's a joke..

I made some fun of Fox News..
sorry mislead.. Ah, the old fake but accurate. I mean, why let something like the truth ruin your post.

Odysseus
05-23-2011, 08:02 PM
*shrugs* I'd probably get a bit buzzed off of one of their pints. But I'm not really a drinker anyways. Can't stand Guinness either.
Yes, but you are not the most high and glorious savior (PBUH). :D

Ah, the old fake but accurate. I mean, why let something like the truth ruin your post.
Think any of them will pick up on it?

linda22003
05-24-2011, 01:41 PM

If you don't like Guinness by itself (I do!), try a "Black Velvet" - half Guinness, half champagne. :)

djones520
05-24-2011, 01:43 PM
If you don't like Guinness by itself (I do!), try a "Black Velvet" - half Guinness, half champagne. :)

I've had an Irish Car Bomb before, and that wasn't bad. Don't think I'd go for the Black Velvet either though. I'm extremely particular about alcohaul. I'm almost 27, and I've just now started to get a taste for some light beers.