PDA

View Full Version : Strauss-Kahn's DNA Found on Maid's Shirt...

megimoo
05-23-2011, 07:48 PM
A DNA sample taken from Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the former IMF chief accused of sexually assaulting a hotel maid, has been matched to material found on the maid's shirt, sources familiar with the case tell NBC New York.

The 32-year-old Sofitel maid has told police that Strauss-Kahn groped her, locked her in a bedroom and forced her to perform oral sex.

Sources familiar with the case say material on her shirt matched Strauss-Kahn's DNA. Another source says DNA testing on other evidence from the scene is continuing.

Prosecutors on Thursday announced a grand jury indictment; the seven counts include attempted rape, criminal sex act, sex abuse, forcible touching and unlawful imprisonment

Defense lawyers have denied the charges and say there is no evidence of a forced encounter. They did not comment on the latest information about Strauss-Kahn's DNA.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/DSKs-DNA-Found-on-Maids-Shirt-Source-122463309.html

megimoo
05-23-2011, 08:00 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Strauss-Kahn Told Maid 'Donít You Know Who I Am?' During Alleged Sex Attack
SNIP
According to the maidís account, as told to investigators and relayed to FoxNews.com, the maid entered the room and was confronted by a naked Strauss-Kahn, who emerged from the bathroom and began grabbing the maidís breasts while trying to pin her down on his bed.

The maid is deeply religious, investigators said, and immediately put her hands over her eyes so she wouldnít see the naked Frenchman. He ran to her, began grabbing her breasts and pulling her down the hallway inside the luxury suite toward the bedroom.

The maid said she tried a variety of tactics to get herself out of the room and away from Strauss-Kahn. She said, ďmy manager is in the hallway,Ē which he wasnít -- but the former IMF chief wasnít scared off. The single mother allegedly told the Frenchman that the job was important to her and any conflict with a hotel guest would result in her losing her job.

ďPlease stop. I need my job, I canít lose my job, donít do this. I will lose my job. Please, please stop! Please stop!Ē she told Strauss-Kahn, according to law enforcement sources.

Strauss-Kahn allegedly responded: ďNo, baby. Donít worry, youíre not going to lose your job. Please, baby, donít worry,Ē Strauss-Kahn responded, according to investigators. ďDonít you know who I am? Donít you know who I am?Ē

While she continued to plead with him, begging him to stop, he allegedly continued to attack her, dragging her down the hallway.
SNIP
When she pushed him away and ran toward the door, she slipped on a newspaper bag on the floor and fell to her knees. Thatís when Strauss-Kahn came up behind her and forced her to perform oral sex, sources said.

The maid finally escaped from her alleged attacker by pushing him into the sharp edge of an armoire in the hotel suite. Sources said the Frenchman has a gash on his back where he hit the armoire.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/23/exclusive-dsk-told-maid-dont-you-know-who-i-am-during-alleged-sex-attack/