PDA

View Full Version : Germany To Tell EU ‘We’re Out!’

megimoo
05-23-2011, 10:30 PM
If you’re watching developments in Greece, Italy, Portugal or the other PIIGS of Europe, you may be distracted from the real story......According to strategic investor Dennis Gartman, most investors are betting which of the troubled nations gets kicked out of the EU first.

But he says, don’t be surprised if Germany just packs its bags and walks away. “I think what ends up happening is that Germany says we’re out. We’ve had enough.”.....Gartman’s thesis is quite simple. He thinks Germany is tired of paying everybody’s bills.

”They had to spend billions 20 years ago to bring their Eastern neighbors back into the fold. And now they have to pay for the Italians, the Greeks and everyone else. I think they’re getting very upset with this.”

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43143883

PoliCon
05-23-2011, 10:36 PM
I hope germany does. I would be fun watching the left try to spin it. :D

Rockntractor
05-23-2011, 10:40 PM
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave.

lacarnut
05-23-2011, 10:58 PM
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave.

When Spain goes belly up, it is all over for the Euro cause Germany will not bail them out. It is only a matter of time. The greenies screwed up their economy.They tried to warn the dumb asses in the US that windmills are a terrible investment. They would have been really up a creek if our government had not given GE billions to manufacture those dogs over-there.

fettpett
05-23-2011, 11:29 PM
LMAO...I would love it if they did, German people are getting screwed out jobs because they have to allow people coming in from other countries

Tecate
05-24-2011, 12:02 AM
The only nations who ever wanted a European Union were the weaker ones with something to gain from it. Economic powerhouses like Germany knew they would end up with the short end of the bratwurst and never wanted it to begin with. The whole concept of a European Union was cooked up by the elites and never had a thing to do with any kind of "unity" among any of those nations.