PDA

View Full Version : "This Guy Looks Ready For A Rapture: Rapture Rescheduled for October 21"

megimoo
05-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Rapture Predictor Harold Camping: Apocalypse Rescheduled for October 21

Harold Camping, the radio host who predicted the world would end on Saturday, made his first post-non-apocalypse public appearance on his radio show Monday night.

"The first question," he told listeners, "is 'Camping, what about you? Are you ready to shoot yourself or go on a booze trip or whatever?'" More

http://gawker.com/

Articulate_Ape
05-23-2011, 11:43 PM
That's the first photo of the meathead I have seen. People listened to that guy? Is their church a bus station? WTF?

linda22003
05-24-2011, 08:10 AM
October works for me. We will have had that trip to Italy in September.

Gingersnap
05-24-2011, 09:37 AM
We were convinced that on May 21, God would return in a very physical way by bringing in an earthquake and ushering the final five months of judgement. When we look at it spiritually, we find that he did come.

See, the rapture did happen, it just didn't happen in a "visible" way. He was totally right the whole time! The world is still in the process of ending. "We have not made a mistake insofar as the timeline," Camping said. It's just that judgement day was "spiritual," not "physical." And, in light of this, the promotional campaign is over:

We're not going to pass out any more tracts. We're not going to put up any more billboards in fact they're coming down right now... The world has been warned. The world is under judgment... We're just learning we have to look at all of this more spiritual [sic]. But it won't be spiritual on October 21.

Interesting.

fettpett
05-24-2011, 09:40 AM
again...this guy really doesn't read his Bible, does he?

Gingersnap
05-24-2011, 10:08 AM
again...this guy really doesn't read his Bible, does he?

Oh, he reads it but he's one of these biblical numerology guys. Whatever "codes" are hidden in the bible (if any) are simply unimportant to human beings. The bible contains all the information we need for faith and morals, including salvation, very plainly.

He's overthinking his own theology.

NJCardFan
05-24-2011, 11:03 AM
And I'm quite sure none of these disasters that are happening lately have never happened at any other time in the history of the world. :rolleyes: Wake me when the earthquake that reduces all mountains to rubble happens.

FlaGator
05-24-2011, 11:09 AM
Camping is a false prophet plain and simple. He has made a prediction in the name of God that did not come true. He did not qualify his statement by saying that if people repented (or whatever) that God would relent. He stated this prediction as fact and it didn't take place. His pride now keeps him from admitting his failure and repenting.

megimoo
05-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Oh, he reads it but he's one of these biblical numerology guys. Whatever "codes" are hidden in the bible (if any) are simply unimportant to human beings. The bible contains all the information we need for faith and morals, including salvation, very plainly.

He's overthinking his own theology.'theology. '.....Man second guessing GOD ?
Job 42:1-6...