PDA

View Full Version : Nazis tried to build army of talking dogs to help win World War Two

bijou
05-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Adolf Hitler apparently felt man's best friend could be the Allies' worst enemy with a little bit of help, so a special 'dog school' was set up by the Germans where gifted mutts could hone their talents.

The Nazi canine recruits were trained to speak and tap out signals using their paws, with one reportedly able to say 'Mein Fuhrer' when asked to identify the Nazi dictator himself. ...

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/864232-nazis-tried-to-build-army-of-talking-dogs-to-help-win-world-war-two#ixzz1NNaY7F6g

noonwitch
05-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Are you sure that this isn't some storyline for a future "Family Guy" episode?

My grandma had a cocker spaniel that's bark sounded like he was saying "Hello". He also would wail along with her when she sang Happy Birthday to us over the phone.

Rockntractor
05-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Rut-ro! :confused:

bijou
05-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Are you sure that this isn't some storyline for a future "Family Guy" episode?

My grandma had a cocker spaniel that's bark sounded like he was saying "Hello". He also would wail along with her when she sang Happy Birthday to us over the phone.

Clearly the spaniel was suspicious and should have been watched closely. :D

Gingersnap
05-25-2011, 03:37 PM
My dogs already communicate way too much. The last thing I need is to hear Scout's musings on the stock market.

noonwitch
05-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Clearly the spaniel was suspicious and should have been watched closely. :D

He was an evil dog. Have you ever seen a cocker spaniel that weighed 65 lbs? Grandma was 5'2" and weighed 265. Buffy ate whenever she did. He also was the dog who would choose Miller beer over Budweiser, so he probably was the result of some evil nazi experiment.

Buffy used his size to try to forcibly sodomize our poor male poodle. Vicous, evil dog. But Grandma loved him.

SaintLouieWoman
05-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Woof, woof is Darlene and Xena talk for "give us dog biscuits". Weird, they're not woofing at me for the biscuits. I guess SR is their target for extra biscuits. He says he forgets how many he's given them, and the little vixen greyhounds have been taking advantage of that. :D