PDA

View Full Version : Take it back Thursday

Madisonian
05-26-2011, 10:54 AM
rain, sun, rain, fog, rain....

TOTD: What one thing that you have said to someone would you wish you had never said?

linda22003
05-26-2011, 10:58 AM
rain, sun, rain, fog, rain....

TOTD: What one thing that you have said to someone would you wish you had never said?

Several years ago, I ran into an acquaintance I had not seen for some time. I commented on how great she was looking, as she had lost a lot of weight. She said, "Thanks. I was in a diabetic coma for four months."

:eek:

Gingersnap
05-26-2011, 11:12 AM
It might get to 70 F today but it's looking cloudy right now.

TOTD: I don't want to get into a lot of extraneous details but I used the phrase, "mule-faced whore" in a pretty sincere and energetic voice.

I regret this not because it was inaccurate but because the other 7 or 8 people who overheard it probably didn't need to know my deeper feelings on this issue.

linda22003
05-26-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm pretty sure you could give us a LOT more information on that without running into a single extraneous detail. :p

Articulate_Ape
05-26-2011, 01:20 PM
TOTD: "I do."

marv
05-26-2011, 01:21 PM
TOTD: It isn't what I've said. Those things are pretty well thought out before I say them. But I have regrets over things I haven't said when I had the chance before it was too late.

FlaGator
05-26-2011, 02:02 PM
TOTD. My ex wife was telling me about a lesbian at her job that was hitting on her. I asked her if she told the lesbian that she was married. The ex said "yes, I told here I was happily married" to which I said "what did she say?"
The ex tells me that the lesbian said "that's ok, I'll do you both" to which I replied, "what does she look like?"

I was trying to pull that back as it was living my mouth.

Starbuck
05-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Wife asked me what I would do if "something" happened to her.

"I'd shoot Walt, down the street".

"Why on earth would you shoot Walt?"

"That's the only way I'd stand a chance with Betty Gail".

Kinda quiet around the supper table that night:confused:

RobJohnson
05-27-2011, 03:27 AM
Nice outside, work was busy & today was inventory. Things went smooth.

Came home, had dinner and mowed what little grass I have here in the Mojave desert.

TOTD: I promise to pull it out.