PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

gator
09-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Hey, I have a question:

Do you think Army Brother threaten to beat the ass of High School Stud if he didn't marry his sister?

http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/news/nationalnews/pp_20080904_palin_family/photo11.jpg

Rebel Yell
09-04-2008, 12:46 PM
It always scares me when Gator starts a thread with I Have A Question....

I cross my fingers and hope it's a Lincoln thread.:o

Shannon
09-04-2008, 12:49 PM

*snicker* :p

linda22003
09-04-2008, 12:49 PM
I think Levi found out he was engaged when Sarah Palin announced it to the nation. :D

SaintLouieWoman
09-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I think Levi could have been "influenced" by the dad and the army brother and think of what he'd be up against with Sarah! :D

gator
09-04-2008, 01:25 PM

Would you have rather me ask why the Republican Convention felt it was necessary to have a tribute to the one President that killed more Americans and destroyed more American cities than all of our foreign enemies?

linda22003
09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Because he was the first, and by many considered greatest, Republican president. Your results may differ, but you're not on the convention committee.

Rebel Yell
09-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Would you have rather me ask why the Republican Convention felt it was necessary to have a tribute to the one President that killed more Americans and destroyed more American cities than all of our foreign enemies?

I already saw that post. I had to go back to the schedule, because I just saw the end of the Reagan tribute on TV. When I saw that post, I knew it had to be Lincoln. I'm glad I didn't see that. I hate the whole "Party of Lincoln" bullshit. He was more in line with todays Democrats than anything.

gator
09-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Because he was the first, and by many considered greatest, Republican president. Your results may differ, but you're not on the convention committee.

Thank you for explaining that to me.

Today I am not interested in discussing the atrocities of Lincoln. I would rather talk about Sara's knocked up daughter. It is more fun. At least the part of how the big brother and father may have had a "discussion" with Levi. The discussion may have involved the racking of a shotgun in order to get Levi's attention.

linda22003
09-04-2008, 01:34 PM
I don't doubt that scenario for a moment. :p

noonwitch
09-04-2008, 01:34 PM

I only watched Sarah's speech last night. I assume they did a tribute to Lincoln? He's a popular historical figure who also was a republican. He's the guy we all learn about, with Washington, at a young age in school.

Gator, what you need to do is have southerners declared a minority, then all the public schools will have to teach a "Southern Heritage/History" class.

gator
09-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I only watched Sarah's speech last night. I assume they did a tribute to Lincoln? He's a popular historical figure who also was a republican. He's the guy we all learn about, with Washington, at a young age in school.

Gator, what you need to do is have southerners declared a minority, then all the public schools will have to teach a "Southern Heritage/History" class.

The tribute was the first night of the Convention. It would have made you throw up. They forgot to mention a lot of things.

JB
09-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Reminds me of a punchline to an old joke:

"I would have gotten out today".

megimoo
09-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Thank you for explaining that to me.

Today I am not interested in discussing the atrocities of Lincoln. I would rather talk about Sara's knocked up daughter. It is more fun. At least the part of how the big brother and father may have had a "discussion" with Levi. The discussion may have involved the racking of a shotgun in order to get Levi's attention.I don't think the shotgun was even necessary.I am sure that Levi knows the rules of engagement .She looks like a girl with a mind of her own like her mother but not as smart.Them frontier girls and raised to breed and learn fast .That would have been the place for you as a younger, single man to go Howl in the woods and run down the Mukluk shod squaw !

FlaGator
09-04-2008, 05:43 PM
I have an asnwer, 42.

bijou
09-04-2008, 06:03 PM
I think Levi found out he was engaged when Sarah Palin announced it to the nation. :D

He may have had a vague hint from the ring she was wearing at the announcement on Friday.

MrsSmith
09-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Levi Johnston's mother said her 18-year-old son left Alaska on Tuesday morning to join the Palin family at the convention where Sen. John McCain will officially receive the Republican nomination for president. The boy's mother, Sherry Johnston, said there had been no pressure put on her son to marry 17-year-old Bristol Palin and the two teens had made plans to wed before it was known she was pregnant.

"This is just a bonus," Johnston said.

LINK (http://www.ktla.com/pages/landing/?Palin-says-daughter-17-is-pregnant-annou=1&blockID=46144&feedID=26)
"The other Grandma" seems to think not...

Bubba Dawg
09-04-2008, 07:16 PM
I have an asnwer, 42.

:D nice....

Shannon
09-04-2008, 07:22 PM
:D nice....

Thanks for all the fish?

Bubba Dawg
09-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks for all the fish?

You just like it because it's a Dolphin quote. :D

linda22003
09-05-2008, 10:44 AM
"The boy's mother, Sherry Johnston, said there had been no pressure put on her son to marry 17-year-old Bristol Palin and the two teens had made plans to wed before it was known she was pregnant.

"This is just a bonus," Johnston said."

I think it's very nice that they're doing the right thing, and all, but in my world an unwed, unexpected teenage pregnancy is not "a bonus". ;)