PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Boasted About Lying Skills, Testifies Witness

FlaGator
05-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Personally I don't think that she is a very good liar...

Melissa England, who met Anthony during the July 4 weekend in 2008, recalled a time when Anthony lied to someone on the phone, saying that she couldn’t pick them up because her tire was flat.

Afterwards, Anthony “threw the phone on the dashboard and said, ‘Oh my God, I’m such a good liar,’” England told the jurors on day three of the murder trial.
Anthony was seen shaking her head during England’s remarks.

But England also said that during a July 3, 2008 dinner, Anthony shared that she was considering to move to an area with a better school system so Caylee “could get a better education.”

However, witnesses have all testified that Casey Anthony told them she worked at Universal Studios and she often said Caylee was with a nanny. Both the prosecution and defense confirmed that Anthony was lying about her job and her daughter being with a nanny.

Whole story here (http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-boasted-about-lying-skills-testifies-witness-50576/)

Hawkgirl
05-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Is the prosecution pursuing the death penalty? If not, they should be.

I read an article the other day that stated Casey's parents wanted her to give up Caylee for adoption. She may have been spared this tragedy.