PDA

View Full Version : Space Wolves are wimminz!

djones520
05-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Saw that on Thursday...very good film IMO.

As for me, no plans as of yet. probably start painting the Space Wolf army I have sitting on my table right now...5 vehicles, 1 Dreadnaut and 51 Space Marines.

Space Cheeze army?

Real men play standard Codex Marines. :D

Zathras
05-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Space Cheeze army?

Real men play standard Codex Marines. :D

Real Marine players don't play the Ultrasmurf Codex Marines.

You're just jealous of our uber-cool Marines riding Giant Wolves. :p

djones520
05-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Real Marine players don't play the Ultrasmurf Codex Marines.

Smurf's don't lick their own nuts. They leave that to the pups.

Zathras
05-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Smurf's don't like their own nuts. They leave that to the pups.

How can they like something they've never had in the first place?

djones520
05-27-2011, 05:17 PM
How can they like something they've never had in the first place?

Your just jealous that while your Chapter was getting it's ass kicked around the galaxy by a bunch of mummies, the Ultramarines were holding the Imperium together womping ass.

djones520
05-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Split off to prevent derailement.

And I totally expect no one else to have any clue what's going on here.

Arroyo_Doble
05-27-2011, 05:27 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0911/the-geek-demotivational-poster-1257813590.png

JB
05-27-2011, 05:32 PM
I imagine this is one fierce argument and many insults are being hurled about but I am unable to ascertain who is winning. :D

djones520
05-27-2011, 05:34 PM
I imagine this is one fierce argument and many insults are being hurled about but I am unable to ascertain who is winning. :D

Sadly, no matter who wins this argument, we'll both end up being losers. :(

JB
05-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Sadly, no matter who wins this argument, we'll both end up being losers. :(Teh Winnah!

Zathras
05-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Your just jealous that while your Chapter was getting it's ass kicked around the galaxy by a bunch of mummies, the Ultramarines were holding the Imperium together womping ass.

Oh yeah, where were the Smurfs at when Chaos was kicking down the front door to the Emperors house on Terra? At home, washing their underroos. Meanwhile, the Wolves were taking care of business on Prospero, fighting all day and partying all night at the expense of the Thousand Suns.

djones520
05-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Oh yeah, where were the Smurfs at when Chaos was kicking down the front door to the Emperors house on Terra? At home, washing their underroos. Meanwhile, the Wolves were taking care of business on Prospero, fighting all day and partying all night at the expence of the Thousand Suns.

Bah, Horus was so afraid of them he had them shipped to the other side of the galaxy first so he wouldn't have to fight them.

Meanwhile the Wolves got so gutted by the smallest Legion that they could barely contribute to the fight against the real enemy as well.

hai
05-27-2011, 05:54 PM

I'm 902 years old and what is this?

Zathras
05-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Bah, Horus was so afraid of them he had them shipped to the other side of the galaxy first so he wouldn't have to fight them.

Or he knew they were so weak he didn't want to waste his time on them, dishonoring his blade with their thin, weak blood.

Meanwhile the Wolves got so gutted by the smallest Legion that they could barely contribute to the fight against the real enemy as well.

At least we contributed to the cause, unlike you Smurfs who went on vacation when they were needed.

djones520
05-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Or he knew they were so weak he didn't want to waste his time on them, dishonoring his blade with their thin, weak blood.

At least we contributed to the cause, unlike you Smurfs who went on vacation when they were needed.

If by contributing to the cause, you mean killing your own brothers because they tried to warn you about the danger to come, then yeah you contributed alright.

By the way, how many Hive Fleets have the Wolves beaten down?

Rockntractor
05-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Kidz!:rolleyes:

Zathras
05-28-2011, 01:34 AM
If by contributing to the cause, you mean killing your own brothers because they tried to warn you about the danger to come, then yeah you contributed alright.

Anyone willing to turn themselve into dust bunnies wearing power armor deserves to be liquidated.

By the way, how many Hive Fleets have the Wolves beaten down?

None, but at least we're smart enough to stay out of their way and not sacrifice out vets to a man.

By the way, you want cheese? take a look are those maniacs wearing red armor, the Blood Angels.

djones520
05-28-2011, 01:35 AM
Anyone willing to turn themselve into dust bunnies wearing power armor deserves to be liquidated.

None, but at least we're smart enough to stay out of their way and not sacrifice out vets to a man.

Translation: Scary bugs scare us.

Zathras
05-28-2011, 01:39 AM
Translation: Scary bugs scare us.

Yawn....bugs make great target practice. At least we don't throw away out best troops at them.

MountainMan
05-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Heretics the bunch of you. Lion El'Johnson is the man.

djones520
05-28-2011, 03:06 AM

The man with a secret. What's behind those toga's?

Zathras
05-28-2011, 03:09 AM

Bah, just another skirt wearing sissy who sucker punched Leman Russ because he couldn't take him in a fair fight.

Bailey
05-28-2011, 06:25 AM
The ghey is strong in this one.

Zathras
05-28-2011, 12:21 PM
The ghey is strong in this one.

Yeah, now that you're here. Before that, it was very manly. :D

Bailey
05-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Yeah, now that you're here. Before that, it was very manly. :D

Yes oh master of the miniature, now go and paint them :D

MountainMan
05-28-2011, 01:48 PM
The man with a secret. What's behind those toga's?More man than you will evvvvaaaa know.

MountainMan
05-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Bah, just another skirt wearing sissy who sucker punched Leman Russ because he couldn't take him in a fair fight.

Sucker punched? No, he beat you like the poodle loving sissy's we knew you to be.... Grey Wolves, giving new meaning to beating your dog.

djones520
05-28-2011, 05:49 PM
Sucker punched? No, he beat you like the poodle loving sissy's we knew you to be.... Grey Wolves, giving new meaning to beating your dog.

It's what space puppies do to rationalize their ways. "We're smart enough not to fight Tyranids" = Cowards who let their betters deal with the big things, while they go beat up on smaller less scarey things.

"He sucker punched our Primarch" = Rationalizing getting beat down by a Frenchy.

Zathras
05-29-2011, 03:19 AM
It's what space puppies do to rationalize their ways. "We're smart enough not to fight Tyranids" = Cowards who let their betters deal with the big things, while they go beat up on smaller less scarey things.

Heh, when you find our betters let me know cause it aint happened yet and it sure aint the Smurfs or the girls in the green armor.

"He sucker punched our Primarch" = Rationalizing getting beat down by a Frenchy.

At least our Primarch is still out there fighting the good fight and not sitting in a stasis field waiting for a cure for the common cold.

ABC in Georgia
05-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Boys! Boys!

Put away your toys and do something useful. :D

Like taking out the trash, cutting the grass, making up some burgers, preparing the ribs or something for dinner so the little woman doesn't have to do it all.

~ Auntie Mame :p

fettpett
05-29-2011, 11:30 AM
even I don't know what the hell they are talking about.

my guess is Warhammer 40k though

Zathras
05-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Boys! Boys!

Put away your toys and do something useful. :D

Like taking out the trash, cutting the grass, making up some burgers, preparing the ribs or something for dinner so the little woman doesn't have to do it all.

~ Auntie Mame :p

Already done Auntie, already done.

ABC in Georgia
05-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Already done Auntie, already done.

Oh Zath ...

Bless your boots sweetie! Will put you on my good list. :)

~ Auntie Mame