PDA

View Full Version : Palin's bus trip already a success

aka:PBS
05-29-2011, 08:21 AM
liberal N proud (1000+ posts) Sun May-29-11 08:10 AM
Original message
Palin's bus trip already a success
This *itch is doing exactly what she planned on doing. Sensational Headlines after sensational Headlines.

Turn on the news and her bus trip is even topping the Presidents trip to Joplin today.

Yes she is successful in keeping her name in the news.

This is never going to stop!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1192575

She is like a thorn in their side....:D

SarasotaRepub
05-29-2011, 10:41 AM
And maybe DUmmies, it's "Topping" the Presidents trip to Joplin becasuse the Presidents trip is a little fucking LATE. :rolleyes:

SaintLouieWoman
05-29-2011, 11:32 AM
And maybe DUmmies, it's "Topping" the Presidents trip to Joplin becasuse the Presidents trip is a little fucking LATE. :rolleyes:

And perhaps too obviously a photo op. If he cared he wouldn't have been partying so hearty in Europe while the people here died.

Where is the MSM complaining as they did when President Bush wasn't down in NO during Katrina immediately? He was following it and stated that he didn't want to contribute to the confusion there with the presidential visit and its attendant tying up traffic, etc.

There's not that much traffic in Joplin. The president should have been there sooner. He should have cared.

Zathras
05-29-2011, 12:21 PM
The president should have been there sooner. He should have cared.

He was too busy having a good time in Ireland to care about Americans in trouble.

txradioguy
05-29-2011, 12:34 PM
He was too busy having a good time in Ireland to care about Americans in trouble.

Obama to the people of Joplin..."Let them eat cake".

txradioguy
05-29-2011, 12:39 PM
And perhaps too obviously a photo op. If he cared he wouldn't have been partying so hearty in Europe while the people here died.

Where is the MSM complaining as they did when President Bush wasn't down in NO during Katrina immediately? He was following it and stated that he didn't want to contribute to the confusion there with the presidential visit and its attendant tying up traffic, etc.

There's not that much traffic in Joplin. The president should have been there sooner. He should have cared.

Presidential Election Results for Missouri in 2008:

John McCain (R) 1,445,812 Votes

Barack Obama (D) 1,442,180 Votes

http://www.kctv5.com/politics/interactive.html

Can't imagine why Obama would slow roll a visit to Joplin.

:rolleyes:

Apache
05-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Presidential Election Results for Missouri in 2008:

John McCain (R) 1,445,812 Votes

Barack Obama (D) 1,442,180 Votes

http://www.kctv5.com/politics/interactive.html

Can't imagine why Obama would slow roll a visit to Joplin.

:rolleyes:

Kinda think you are WAY off base on that....

We are talkling FLY OVER country here, not voters ;)

MrsSmith
05-29-2011, 03:43 PM

Well, it's only Americans, after all...not someone important like Mexicans or Arabs...

Dan D. Doty
05-29-2011, 03:59 PM

Wonder if the " Elites " have ben saying that.

Remember when Japan got wrecked, all the Moonbats did is bitch about how it took the focus from Wiscoison protests. :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
05-29-2011, 04:20 PM

http://therealrevo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/obama-fiddles.jpg

txradioguy
05-29-2011, 04:46 PM

Very true. But I was thinking along the lines of his bad habit of ignoring or slow rolling help to states that voted against him in 2008.

djones520
05-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Very true. But I was thinking along the lines of his bad habit of ignoring or slow rolling help to states that voted against him in 2008.

Well in all fairness, Obama hasn't reacted quickly to ANY disaster that has taken place since he's come in office.

txradioguy
05-30-2011, 03:33 AM
Well in all fairness, Obama hasn't reacted quickly to ANY disaster that has taken place since he's come in office.

True.

Lanie
05-30-2011, 02:33 PM

Actually, that's why Obama should be fast. Oh, and that whole human being thing.

I keep thinking somebody else was once accused of being slow to react. Who was it?

Perhaps disasters are slow to respond to.

lacarnut
05-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Actually, that's why Obama should be fast. Oh, and that whole human being thing.

I keep thinking somebody else was once accused of being slow to react. Who was it?

He sure does not give a shit about the fire victims in West Texas. However, a racist professor or a muzzie mosque and he is on it like rice on gravy.

Kay
05-30-2011, 03:09 PM
That's for sure. We had another round of fires break out here over the weekend.
Texas gets no help from Barry with either fires or border issues.
What goes around comes around.

Constitutionally Speaking
05-30-2011, 07:21 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1192575

She is like a thorn in their side....:D

That is the thing I like MOST about her. She has an uncanny ability to get them all riled up. :D

hoplophobe
05-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Obama got drunk while Joplin got dunked.

txradioguy
05-31-2011, 08:23 AM

Except Bush wasn't slow to react to Katrina you idiot.

Think for yourself and get rid of the Libtard talking points for once.

linda22003
05-31-2011, 12:34 PM
How odd; I could have sworn this was a Sarah Palin thread, but most of the posts aren't about her.

Bailey
05-31-2011, 12:55 PM
That's for sure. We had another round of fires break out here over the weekend.
Texas gets no help from Barry with either fires or border issues.
What goes around comes around.

You guys ought to vote for the Magic Negro (pboh) :p:D

j/k thats one thing I love about your state :D

Rockntractor
05-31-2011, 12:55 PM
How odd; I could have sworn this was a Sarah Palin thread, but most of the posts aren't about her.

Niether is yours.

linda22003
05-31-2011, 12:58 PM
Niether is yours.

At least I mentioned her, and the word is "neither". :)

Rcd
05-31-2011, 01:00 PM

Ray Nagin, Mary Landreau?

http://rhymeswithright.mu.nu/images/NO_buses.jpg

lacarnut
05-31-2011, 01:05 PM
Ray Nagin, Mary Landreau?

http://rhymeswithright.mu.nu/images/NO_buses.jpg

Governor Blanco (D) refused help from the Feds for several days after Katrina. She was such a stupid and incompetent bitch, she did not run for re-election cause her favorably ratings were in the toilet.

Rcd
05-31-2011, 01:11 PM
Governor Blanco (D) refused help from the Feds for several days after Katrina. She was such a stupid and incompetent bitch, she did not run for re-election cause her favorably ratings were in the toilet.

Yeah, but you know the spin.

Bailey
05-31-2011, 01:12 PM

How the hell no one went to jail just for what went on in that photo escapes me.

lacarnut
05-31-2011, 01:13 PM
That is the thing I like MOST about her. She has an uncanny ability to get them all riled up. :D

Yep. The Dummiecrats do not know whether to fish or cut bait. They are so confused. One minute they are attacking her and in the next minute they say she is inconsequential. Hail to our next President of the US; one who will bring class back to this prestigious office.

lacarnut
05-31-2011, 01:16 PM
Yeah, but you know the spin.

Yep but do not tell Lannie and the dunces in the Democratic party cause like a zombie they have their talking points down pat.