PDA

View Full Version : Hey lurking dummies................

aka:PBS
05-30-2011, 03:50 PM
I have a very simple question for y'all. Been seeing alot of posts over in DUmmyland all about palin and how she was at rolling thunder and she has done this and that. Are you all afraid that she will run in 2012 and wipe obama off the floor? I have not seen this much attention towards anyone as much as you give to palin.

PS. I say we give any dummy that wants to answer this a streamlined way to register here.

Dan D. Doty
05-30-2011, 06:51 PM
PS. I say we give any dummy that wants to answer this a streamlined way to register here.

Don't hold your breath.

Many of DUers are too afraid to come over and debate anyone on anything ( unless of course it was with an empty chair, they're well versed in that).

And the rest are afraid Herr $kinner would find out about it ( they can't even say our name without getting in trouble, kind of like the third world dictatorships they like so much).

hoplophobe
05-30-2011, 09:59 PM
I have not seen this much attention towards anyone as much as you give to palin.

Or her kids.

Novaheart
05-31-2011, 12:29 AM
I have a very simple question for y'all. Been seeing alot of posts over in DUmmyland all about palin and how she was at rolling thunder and she has done this and that. Are you all afraid that she will run in 2012 and wipe obama off the floor? I have not seen this much attention towards anyone as much as you give to palin.

I don't like Sarah Palin. But I don't think she's a serious threat to Obama or any serious candidate for the Presidency. If she ever was electable, I think she has since crossed into Jesse Venturaland.

Novaheart
05-31-2011, 12:30 AM
Or her kids.

I think it's trainwreck attention, rather than serious political concern.

noonwitch
05-31-2011, 08:31 AM
I don't think she's much of a threat to Obama. She has a vocal and enthusiastic base, but it's not that big of a block.

I don't like the attacks that have been made on her family, though. It's not going to cause me to vote for her, but I don't like that type of tactic.

SarasotaRepub
05-31-2011, 10:34 AM
I don't like Sarah Palin. But I don't think she's a serious threat to Obama or any serious candidate for the Presidency. If she ever was electable, I think she has since crossed into Jesse Venturaland.

Agree 100%.

Articulate_Ape
05-31-2011, 03:56 PM
I think Palin is making hay while the sun shines. I still don't think she has any intention of running for any office. She will remain an apparatchik within the Republican Party going forward, but she is more about celebrity and cheerleading at this point than anything else; mainly because there's more money in it for less responsibility.

I could be wrong, but that would like defying physical law.