PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

Bailey
05-30-2011, 05:11 PM
My Dad was admitted to the hospital due to some bad reactions to some meds he is on. He isn't in the best of health and for some reason its messing up mind. :(

Stuborn man doesn't like anyone to visit him in the hospital so I cant go see him without pissing him off.(which I am loathe to do)

If you could send a prayer out I would appreciate it

Rcd
05-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Done, but go visit him anyway. If he runs you off, so be it.

Bailey
05-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Done, but go visit him anyway. If he runs you off, so be it.

I would but his mental status is a bit shaky for some reason (damn meds his on and other reasons) and I dont want to agitate him.

Thanks for the prayer :)

fettpett
05-30-2011, 05:17 PM
will do, and I second that, go visit him, tell him that he is your dad and that you there for him in his time of need just as he was for you when you needed him.

Bailey
05-30-2011, 05:18 PM
will do, and I second that, go visit him, tell him that he is your dad and that you there for him in his time of need just as he was for you when you needed him.

Well I told my step mom if he apears like he is not going to make it I am going no matter what, I didnt get a chance to say goodbye to my Mother I wont make the same mistake with Him.

Kay
05-30-2011, 05:51 PM
I"m very sorry to hear this Bailey, and he is in my prayers.
I agree with the others though, that you should go see him anyway.

megimoo
05-30-2011, 05:59 PM
My Dad was admitted to the hospital due to some bad reactions to some meds he is on. He isn't in the best of health and for some reason its messing up mind. :(

Stuborn man doesn't like anyone to visit him in the hospital so I cant go see him without pissing him off.(which I am loathe to do)

If you could send a prayer out I would appreciate it
Just said one,I will say more tonight ! Maybe visit him just for a quick look without him knowing it ?

SaintLouieWoman
05-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Bailey, you and your family are in my prayers. Here's hoping he's in a good hospital that can pull hiim out of this. Those meds are wicked but sometimes necessary.

Rockntractor
05-30-2011, 08:55 PM
You and yours will be in my prayers Bailey.

SarasotaRepub
05-30-2011, 09:04 PM
Very sorry to hear this Bailey. Hope it works out ok!!!

Apache
05-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Bailey, will pray that the Lord does what's best for you in this sit my boss has got muation. I hope it goes the way you want it to. Medication mental f-ups seem to be going around, my boss's mind hasn't been the best since his heart attack...:rolleyes:

You got a good group beside you and a great Lord above you....:D

Bubba Dawg
05-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Thoughts and prayers Bailey. I hope it all works out well. :)

lacarnut
05-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Prayers sent. I agree with others about going to the hospital. It might be helpful if you could speak to the doctor about the medication. My dad had severe reactions to sulphur and certain pain meds.

Gingersnap
05-31-2011, 10:18 AM
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. :(

Bailey
05-31-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts :)

He is not getting better so if this persists I am going to see him.