PDA

View Full Version : "More From The Mindless:Republicans Believe Illegal..Immigration 'Should be a Crime'"

megimoo
05-31-2011, 03:03 PM
DNC Chair:Republicans Believe Illegal..Immigration 'Should be a Crime'"

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz denounced Republicans last week for believing illegal immigration “should in fact be a crime.”

“I think the president was clearly articulating that his position – the Democratic position – is that we need comprehensive immigration reform,” said Wasserman Schultz, a U.S. House member from Florida at a Christian Science Monitor Breakfast on May 26.

“We have 12 million undocumented immigrants in this country that are part of the backbone of our economy and this is not only a reality but a necessity.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/new-dnc-chair-faults-gop-wanting-illegal

Rcd
05-31-2011, 03:07 PM
DNC Chair:Republicans Believe Illegal..Immigration 'Should be a Crime'"

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz denounced Republicans last week for believing illegal immigration “should in fact be a crime.”

“I think the president was clearly articulating that his position – the Democratic position – is that we need comprehensive immigration reform,” said Wasserman Schultz, a U.S. House member from Florida at a Christian Science Monitor Breakfast on May 26.

“We have 12 million undocumented immigrants in this country that are part of the backbone of our economy and this is not only a reality but a necessity.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/new-dnc-chair-faults-gop-wanting-illegal

Good lord I don't even know where to start. Is it confirmed that Schultz has brain activity?

megimoo
05-31-2011, 04:13 PM
Good lord I don't even know where to start. Is it confirmed that Schultz has brain activity?
Just occasional twitches...She's scatter shooting the Progressive base looking for some feedback on a new theme to use come the 2012 elections ..She's just a little transplanted shreik head from the Long Island New York enclave in Broward and West Palm ....Interesting that she didn't condem Obamas abandoning Israel to Hammas and the Arab Brotherhood ?....I sometimes think that the "Christian Gentile" have more love for Israel than some Progressive/Maoist New York Jews.

Rcd
05-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Just occasional twitches...She's scatter shooting the Progressive base looking for some feedback on a new theme to use come the 2012 elections ..She's just a little transplanted shreik head from the Long Island New York enclave in Broward and West Palm ....Interesting that she didn't condem Obamas abandoning Israel to Hammas and the Arab Brotherhood ?....I sometimes think that the "Christian Gentile" have more love for Israel than some Progressive/Maoist New York Jews.

Hopefully she'll be our Michael Steele, miserable failure.

megimoo
05-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Hopefully she'll be our Michael Steele, miserable failure.

Take a look..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=asJNCKLoLNA

AmPat
05-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz denounced Republicans last week for believing illegal immigration “should in fact be a crime.” Get it?:rolleyes:

megimoo
05-31-2011, 04:26 PM
Get it?:rolleyes:

It wont work .She has her talking point and will never let go of it !

AmPat
05-31-2011, 04:29 PM
12 million undocumented immigrants We should be countering this attempt to relabel illegals in this way. "Undocumented workers." :rolleyes: Tell you what liberturds, how about I claim Undocumented taxpayer status?

Rcd
05-31-2011, 04:30 PM
It wont work .She has her talking point and will never let go of it !

She's breathtakingly ignorant.

megimoo
05-31-2011, 05:18 PM
She's breathtakingly ignorant.Read her record in the Florida House and Senate .She screams,rants raves and cries if she doesn't get her way.She's an embarasment to to those who have to listen to her petty rants.They refer to her as the Junk Yard dog !.......And She's as dumb as a box of bricks !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8T_m3ERkH8&feature=player_embedded

NJCardFan
05-31-2011, 08:55 PM
So typical. I'm convinced that these people just parrot the same talking points over and over an over and over and over and over again. Scare seniors is their mantra.

Rcd
05-31-2011, 09:21 PM
Read her record in the Florida House and Senate .She screams,rants raves and cries if she doesn't get her way.She's an embarasment to to those who have to listen to her petty rants.They refer to her as the Junk Yard dog !.......And She's as dumb as a box of bricks !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8T_m3ERkH8&feature=player_embedded

She reminds me of that retard Alan Greyson. Both brain dead, I bet she wears diapers, she's probably too stoopid to know when she has to shiat.

jediab
06-01-2011, 04:06 PM
We should be countering this attempt to relabel illegals in this way. "Undocumented workers." :rolleyes: Tell you what liberturds, how about I claim Undocumented taxpayer status?

I prefer the term Undocumented Democrats

NJCardFan
06-01-2011, 04:54 PM
She reminds me of that retard Alan Greyson. Both brain dead, I bet she wears diapers, she's probably too stoopid to know when she has to shiat.

Shame of it is is that she's actually kind of cute.

megimoo
06-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Shame of it is is that she's actually kind of cute.
If you think that empty headed,shrieking Critter is cute you need more time out among real people .She's of the Pelosi/Clinton/Boxer school of liberal man hating shrews and a lefty of the first water .