PDA

View Full Version : Snooki Injures Two Italian Police.

Gingersnap
05-31-2011, 04:42 PM
Jersey Shore star Snooki puts two Italian police officers in hospital after crashing into patrol car

By Nick Pisa

Last updated at 2:25 PM on 31st May 2011

Created 8:16 PM on 30th May 2011

Jersey shore star Snooki put Italian two police officers in hospital tonight after she crashed into their patrol car.

The 23-year-old was driving the Fiat Multipla with co-star Deena in the front seat and production crew in the back when the accident happened in the evening rush hour.

Reports that she had been 'taken into custody' were denied by police but they did say she had been questioned at length about the crash and may face charges at a later date.

http://i54.tinypic.com/29wr7tt.jpg
Where Snooki goes, trouble follows: The reality TV star was questioned by police after the crash and may face charges at a later date

Where Snooki goes, trouble follows: The reality TV star was questioned by police after the crash and may face charges at a later date

The accident happened in the Renaissance city of Florence where the crew arrived earlier this month to film series four of the hit MTV series which will be screened later this year. Photographs from the scene posted on Italian newspaper websites showed two police officers - a man and a woman - being placed in an ambulance and taken to the CTO hospital in the city for treatment to minor injuries.

Others showed Snooki, real name Nicole Polizzi in the front seat hiding face as she was questioned by a Florence city traffic officer who was examining her licence.

I hate to say it but I kind of hope she was drinking. Th few seconds seen of that show indicate that she is the most annoying one.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1392529/Jersey-Shore-star-Snooki-taken-custody-crashing-police-car-Italy.html#ixzz1NxreBTx3

Zafod
05-31-2011, 05:48 PM
there were a couple of other shit bag douches from that show that were starting fights there in italy.

I want to pound that ronny guy and that situation dude needs to be feed to the lions already.....

Rcd
05-31-2011, 05:53 PM
I hate to say it but I kind of hope she was drinking. Th few seconds seen of that show indicate that she is the most annoying one.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1392529/Jersey-Shore-star-Snooki-taken-custody-crashing-police-car-Italy.html#ixzz1NxreBTx3

One of the most terrifying rides I was ever on was a taxi ride in Italy. I don't know who snookie is but she looks like a loser.

fettpett
05-31-2011, 06:01 PM
she's only 23??? WTF? she looks 2x that at LEST

jendf
05-31-2011, 06:08 PM
She's Italy's problem now. Thank you, MTV.

Zafod
05-31-2011, 06:40 PM
I just want to know when chunky midgets with bad weaves became the hot in girls.....

NJCardFan
05-31-2011, 07:35 PM
Snookie want smush smush.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxKjga305cY&feature=related

Gingersnap
05-31-2011, 08:40 PM
One of the most terrifying rides I was ever on was a taxi ride in Italy. I don't know who snookie is but she looks like a loser.

From what I've seen, you haven't missed much. She's one of a bunch of celbutards best known for their exotic fixation on spray tans and laundry.

Hawkgirl
05-31-2011, 09:39 PM
Ewww, she is so nasty, but I doubt the italians want anything to do with it. Sorry folks, but she's coming back.

Gingersnap
05-31-2011, 09:55 PM
Ewww, she is so nasty, but I doubt the italians want anything to do with it. Sorry folks, but she's coming back.

The mayor enacted all these restrictions on them and the film crew. Crazy stuff like not filming them being drunk before 10:00 a.m., not letting them get drunk in front of artistic monuments, and no grab-ass in front of the art work. :D

noonwitch
06-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Snookie want smush smush.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxKjga305cY&feature=related

My 11 year old niece is fascinated by reality tv. This is one of her favorite shows, along with the Kardashians. I keep telling her no one has natural breasts like Snookie's, that they have to be fake and she tells me that they are real. What does an 11 year old know?

I told her that Snookie is wanted in Colorado for raping Eric Cartman.

Bailey
06-01-2011, 10:15 AM
My 11 year old niece is fascinated by reality tv. This is one of her favorite shows, along with the Kardashians. I keep telling her no one has natural breasts like Snookie's, that they have to be fake and she tells me that they are real. What does an 11 year old know?

How does any parent allow their 11 year old daughter to watch such trash?

fettpett
06-01-2011, 10:21 AM

that was my question too....some parents are just morons. That crap isn't allowed for my kids. Hell I try not to watch even Game of Thrones with them up

Arroyo_Doble
06-01-2011, 10:43 AM
And I felt bad because I let my daughter watch Monty Python and Dr Who.

But I fast forward over the Castle Anthrax part.

Zafod
06-01-2011, 10:43 AM

snooki is fat. she has very supportive bras and swim suits....

noonwitch
06-01-2011, 11:32 AM

She introduced her kids to the producer of The Kardashians and The Real World, because he is a former classmate and friend from high school (Thanks for the cultural cesspool, Jeff). Ever since, the child has been fascinated with this crap. My sister is very strict about tv with her kids up until age 10-at that point, she feels that the kids are going to watch things at other people's houses and it's better to talk about the shows than for her to watch them in secret. We rag on her for watching this show in particular. She also likes the shows about hoarders-she feels really badly for those people.

Her 8 year old has no desire to watch these shows, and the two fight over it, which creates it's own reality-based entertainment for the adults who aren't their parents. She is planning to be a roller derby girl when she grows up-that, or a rock star.