PDA

View Full Version : " Palin:The Last Thing I Worry About Is the Mainstream Media'"

megimoo
06-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Palin: 'I'm Not the Conventional, Status Quo Politician ... the Last Thing I Worry About Is the Mainstream Media'

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Here's Governor Palin on her "One Nation" bus tour.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: So Governor, we're on the bus. Whose idea was this bus?

SARAH PALIN, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR/FORMER ALASKA GOVERNOR: You know, Todd had this idea. He was reading on an airplane some months ago an article by Thomas Sowell, and in this article, Thomas Sowell was talking about our economy and how to get it back on the right track and how much of the solution has to do with the foundation of America.

And Todd -- he texted me when he landed at the airport and said, You know, we need to remind America about our charters of liberty, about our Constitution, about our Declaration of Independence and how America was built on this idea of individual power within us, and then collectively, how we all work together to create this great union. We need to remind America how important it is to protect all that's good about America as written out in our Constitution and our Declaration of Independence. Go around the country and start talking about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/palin-039i039m-not-conventional-status-quo-politician-last-thing-i-worry-about-mainstream