PDA

View Full Version : CNN To Weiner: "Have You Ever Taken A Picture Like This Of Yourself?"

megimoo
06-02-2011, 12:09 AM
REP. ANTHONY WEINER (D-NY): "I can tell you this, that there are -- I have photographs. I don't know what photographs are out there in the world of me.

I don't know what have been manipulated and doctored and we're going to try to find out what happened. But the most important reason I want to find out what happened is to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

Obviously somebody got access to my account. That's bad. They sent a picture that makes fun of the name Weiner. I get it. Touche."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/06/01/wolf_blitzer_to_weiner_have_you_ever_taken_a_pictu re_like_this_of_yourself.html

megimoo
06-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Former D.C. Prosecutor: It Would Be Crime for Weiner to File False Police Complaint

(CNSNews.com) - Joseph E. diGenova, former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said today it would be a crime for Rep. Anthony Weiner (D.-N.Y.) to file a complaint with the police claiming his Twitter account had been hacked if he knew it had not been hacked.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/former-dc-prosecutor-it-would-be-crime-w

AmPat
06-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Weiner weaseled out with a wobbly excuse?
The fact that he cannot answer the question is an indictment. :cool:

noonwitch
06-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Weiner weaseled out with a wobbly excuse?
The fact that he cannot answer the question is an indictment. :cool:

An indictment for what? Is there criminal behavior involved?

He denied sending the photo. He's unable to comment further because he's got people investigating how his account allegedly was hacked into. He also doesn't want to be accused later of lying, if the photo is somehow a doctored photo of him.

Apache
06-02-2011, 01:30 PM

He denied sending the photo. He's unable to comment further because he's got people investigating how his account allegedly was hacked into. He also doesn't want to be accused later of lying, if the photo is somehow a doctored photo of him.

He sent the photo, it is of him, he got caught...

The simple fact that he has danced around the issue instead of face it head-on, shows he is in "damage control" mode...

jendf
06-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Can you imagine being married to this yahoo?

AmPat
06-02-2011, 01:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. indictment - a formal document written for a prosecuting attorney charging a person with some 2. indictment - an accusation of wrongdoing; "the book is an indictment of modern philosophy"
accusal, accusation - a formal charge of wrongdoing brought against a person; the act of imputing blame or guilt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
indictmentnoun charge, allegation, prosecution, accusation, impeachment, summons, arraignment Prosecutors may soon seek an indictment on fraud charges.
Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition. 2002 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002
Context is your friend.
:rolleyes:

Apocalypse
06-02-2011, 02:10 PM
What I find more interesting. A lot of liberal rags are asking him hard questions, not just white washing the whole deal, or trying to excuse it away.

Weiner is one of their fav senators. He's obnoxious and extreme far left. Every thing they aspire to be.

lacarnut
06-02-2011, 02:12 PM

If Wiener has nothing to hide and is telling the truth, he would want the criminal that hacked his account prosecuted and sent to prison. The FBI should investigate this because a crime has been committed. You are not that stupid to believe otherwise are you?

Brierbart (sp) has more evidence that Wiener is a bald faced liar. I betcha this does not end well for him.

megimoo
06-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Can you imagine being married to this yahoo?Poor little Huma Abedin married to a blithering liberal idiot like Weiner....

Rockntractor
06-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Coulter on Wiener.
http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2011/06/01/weiner_photo_dispute_to_be_settled_in_small_claims _court/page/full/

Apache
06-02-2011, 06:58 PM
If Wiener has nothing to hide and is telling the truth, he would want the criminal that hacked his account prosecuted and sent to prison. The FBI should investigate this because a crime has been committed. You are not that stupid to believe otherwise are you?

Brierbart (sp) has more evidence that Wiener is a bald faced liar. I betcha this does not end well for him.

He is guilty of sending the tweet, in my opinion. If his account WAS hacked, why is he continuing to use it? If his account WAS hacked, why hasn't he called for an investigation as to who did it? If his account WAS hacked, why hasn't he blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy" for trying to smear his name?

We all know why... the problem now is when is Wiener gonna get it through his head that we ain't buyin' his crap?

megimoo
06-02-2011, 09:23 PM
"....He's melting,He's melting down...."

WASHINGTON (CBSNewYork) — Congressman Anthony Weiner said Thursday he’s finished talking about the lewd photo sent from his Twitter account.

But he still wouldn’t say whether he’s the one in the picture.

So CBS 2 political reporter Marcia Kramer decided to go to his office on Capitol Hill to try to get you some answers.

You’ll never believe what happened.

Kramer tried to get an interview with the six-term New York Democrat and as a result had the cops called on her.

Kramer walked in to Weiner’s office, announced herself as being from CBS 2 in New York City and said she’d like to see the congressman. Those few words created quite the stir. Doors slammed and people pretended she wasn’t there.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/02/weiner-says-hes-done-talking-about-twitter-photo-time-to-get-back-to-work/

Apache
06-02-2011, 09:31 PM
"....He's melting,He's melting down...."

WASHINGTON (CBSNewYork) — Congressman Anthony Weiner said Thursday he’s finished talking about the lewd photo sent from his Twitter account.

But he still wouldn’t say whether he’s the one in the picture.

So CBS 2 political reporter Marcia Kramer decided to go to his office on Capitol Hill to try to get you some answers.

You’ll never believe what happened.

Kramer tried to get an interview with the six-term New York Democrat and as a result had the cops called on her.

Kramer walked in to Weiner’s office, announced herself as being from CBS 2 in New York City and said she’d like to see the congressman. Those few words created quite the stir. Doors slammed and people pretended she wasn’t there.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/02/weiner-says-hes-done-talking-about-twitter-photo-time-to-get-back-to-work/

It just gets better and better.... there's blood in the water now....

megimoo
06-02-2011, 09:51 PM
It just gets better and better.... there's blood in the water now....Humma's going to 'shit can' him for sure..

SaintLouieWoman
06-02-2011, 10:03 PM
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

It's a funny thing about lying---you just keep digging a deeper hole.

nightflight
06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
What a dick!

Apache
06-02-2011, 10:12 PM

Being married less than a year, I wonder what his home life is like....

What a sad way to find out you married a scumbag.

Phillygirl
06-02-2011, 10:16 PM
What a dick!

Okay, that was funny!!

megimoo
06-02-2011, 10:21 PM

Rather....''Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive''

megimoo
06-02-2011, 10:31 PM
He is guilty of sending the tweet, in my opinion. If his account WAS hacked, why is he continuing to use it? If his account WAS hacked, why hasn't he called for an investigation as to who did it? If his account WAS hacked, why hasn't he blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy" for trying to smear his name?

We all know why... the problem now is when is Wiener gonna get it through his head that we ain't buyin' his crap?He Isn't ..He will try to brazen it out ..Ever hear of Yiddish Chutzpah .He's any arrogant,big mouthed, assh*le..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZXar9bhTyg&feature=fvwrel

noonwitch
06-03-2011, 09:40 AM

I'm just not rushing to judgement yet. We live in a weird world, and hacking related pranks occur.

megimoo
06-03-2011, 09:54 AM
I'm just not rushing to judgement yet. We live in a weird world, and hacking related pranks occur.
You'd never fault a liberal swine like Weiner,even if it fully exposed itself on C-SPAN !

Apache
06-03-2011, 10:32 AM

No one is rushing to judgement...

The facts speak for themselves. Another tidbit....

Where are his fellow Dems, rushing to defend him? Hmmm?